Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 2235 2236 2237 2238 2239 ... 3155 3156
I would like to change my username to Logrithm_Games, but FR wont let me. why is that?
I would like to change my username to Logrithm_Games, but FR wont let me. why is that?
I have a subspecies. click here to view it.This is a tutorial that you might find useful. interaction thread, please post.show me your /drs posts here! this is a wiki that desperately needs people.bYt72YT.pngv2PJF9u.png
@keepstar you can't have non letter non number characters in your username. if you took out the _ it should be fine
@keepstar you can't have non letter non number characters in your username. if you took out the _ it should be fine
IMG_8704.png
what forum would a thread for trading FR for characters/OC's go under?
what forum would a thread for trading FR for characters/OC's go under?
39.png
@Reilon I think that would be Dragons for Sale or Dragon Trading
@Reilon I think that would be Dragons for Sale or Dragon Trading
TVFeljP.png About Me
FR+0
@Reilon

Unless you're specifically trading dragons for off-site stuff it goes in Items for Sale. Please read through the Terms of Use and the article in Rules and Policies regarding Cross-site trading before you trade.
@Reilon

Unless you're specifically trading dragons for off-site stuff it goes in Items for Sale. Please read through the Terms of Use and the article in Rules and Policies regarding Cross-site trading before you trade.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
What should I do with my Charged Sprocket, sense the Carnival is over
What should I do with my Charged Sprocket, sense the Carnival is over
@SaltySeaWaters You can either sell it to whoever that wants or keep it in your hoard for next year's Thundercrack. I recommend keeping it in hoard for future Thundercrack as the tokens are re-used every year.
@SaltySeaWaters You can either sell it to whoever that wants or keep it in your hoard for next year's Thundercrack. I recommend keeping it in hoard for future Thundercrack as the tokens are re-used every year.
2vHDEtO.gifoUx7dBq.gifftsPxVm.pngCjJ9Fr6.png
@SaltySeaWaters You can either keep it until next year when you can use it again or try to sell it. Demand for festival currency is very low after the festival so you probably won't get much for it.
@SaltySeaWaters You can either keep it until next year when you can use it again or try to sell it. Demand for festival currency is very low after the festival so you probably won't get much for it.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
when do achievements stop working? thanks for reading
when do achievements stop working? thanks for reading
6OECEOe.pnglWOVJox.png
@Maikatze

It's on the front page status update.

"The Achievements System will be turned off on Friday, August 16, 2019 at 06:00 server time."
@Maikatze

It's on the front page status update.

"The Achievements System will be turned off on Friday, August 16, 2019 at 06:00 server time."
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares
they/them/theirs | FR Time +0

+[Wasteland Radio Hatchery]+
-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
1 2 ... 2235 2236 2237 2238 2239 ... 3155 3156