Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 2234 2235 2236 2237 2238 ... 3158 3159
How many dragons is best to have when you first start out playing this game?
How many dragons is best to have when you first start out playing this game?
RYGF8TH.png
@Rhaellah
There is no "best" number to have. Go with as many or as few as you want! It depends on your playstyle. If you like to breed your dragons, you'll probably want more so you can put pairs on nests more often. If you're concerned about the money it costs to expand your lair and prefer to save your money, you'll probably want to keep the numbers small for a little while until you're more comfortable with your site income. Personally, when I first started I was all about having as much of a variety of cool dragons as possible because I was just Very Excited about dragons!!! So my lair jumped from just my progens (the two you start with) to about two dozen dragons very quickly.
@Rhaellah
There is no "best" number to have. Go with as many or as few as you want! It depends on your playstyle. If you like to breed your dragons, you'll probably want more so you can put pairs on nests more often. If you're concerned about the money it costs to expand your lair and prefer to save your money, you'll probably want to keep the numbers small for a little while until you're more comfortable with your site income. Personally, when I first started I was all about having as much of a variety of cool dragons as possible because I was just Very Excited about dragons!!! So my lair jumped from just my progens (the two you start with) to about two dozen dragons very quickly.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
@Leopardmask
I can see that, you have a beautiful lair hehe! I am trying to keep it small for now then just until I have more money to feed them etc, but I am happy so far with what I have - I have a special bond with every one of my dragon ^^,
@Leopardmask
I can see that, you have a beautiful lair hehe! I am trying to keep it small for now then just until I have more money to feed them etc, but I am happy so far with what I have - I have a special bond with every one of my dragon ^^,
RYGF8TH.png
@Rhaellah
That's a great start, then! A number of the dragons I bought when I was new to the site are gone now because I fell out of love with them pretty quick and sold or exalted them later. Making sure you have that bond from the start means you're ahead of where I was for about my first year :D And thank you for the kind words about my lair!
@Rhaellah
That's a great start, then! A number of the dragons I bought when I was new to the site are gone now because I fell out of love with them pretty quick and sold or exalted them later. Making sure you have that bond from the start means you're ahead of where I was for about my first year :D And thank you for the kind words about my lair!
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
what limits are there for clan pages? i have the word 'damned' up now which isnt a swear here but i know different websites have different definitions. am i in the clear here?
what limits are there for clan pages? i have the word 'damned' up now which isnt a swear here but i know different websites have different definitions. am i in the clear here?
D0XSHAN.png
Your loyalties are misplaced.
@impydimp

You can read the policy on profanity (and other offensive content) here.

The site's profanity filter automatically catches most swears. Veiled references to offensive content (violence, sexual content, abuse, hate speech, insulting other players, etc.) are not allowed either, but it would be hard to do that on accident.

You're actually not even using the expletive version, just the normal usage of the word ("condemned to suffering"), so that's very fine. But even so, the expletive version seems to be generally allowed.
@impydimp

You can read the policy on profanity (and other offensive content) here.

The site's profanity filter automatically catches most swears. Veiled references to offensive content (violence, sexual content, abuse, hate speech, insulting other players, etc.) are not allowed either, but it would be hard to do that on accident.

You're actually not even using the expletive version, just the normal usage of the word ("condemned to suffering"), so that's very fine. But even so, the expletive version seems to be generally allowed.
I've looked around a bit but can't seem to find out how to file reports? One of my dragon's offspring got a name that's a little bit dubious on the rules but I'm not sure how to handle it.
I've looked around a bit but can't seem to find out how to file reports? One of my dragon's offspring got a name that's a little bit dubious on the rules but I'm not sure how to handle it.
AbwaPSg.png
xxxxx xrdZoYH.pngOxagJgG.pngmxZJBlR.png
Q0p4QGz.png1j2YGao.pngLvsm6NG.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dEo6ta2.png
nWiQNX9.png
@StannyWolfie

Use the Contact Us option on the Support page - you can find a link to the Support page at the bottom of every page on FR or in the navigation bar under Library!
@StannyWolfie

Use the Contact Us option on the Support page - you can find a link to the Support page at the bottom of every page on FR or in the navigation bar under Library!
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
Is there a way to see which familiars are in my bestiary? There's a little link on the bestiary page that does absolutely nothing, is that supposed to be it?
Is there a way to see which familiars are in my bestiary? There's a little link on the bestiary page that does absolutely nothing, is that supposed to be it?
Help I'm trapped in a signature!
@LordJeanliness

The ones you currently own have coloured images in the Bestiary. If you mean something like a list instead, unfortunately no
@LordJeanliness

The ones you currently own have coloured images in the Bestiary. If you mean something like a list instead, unfortunately no
hWsjkHE.png
1 2 ... 2234 2235 2236 2237 2238 ... 3158 3159