Help Center
Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 2233 2234 2235 2236 2237 ... 2433 2434
Do dragons age(ie go from hatchlings to adults) while in hibernation?
Do dragons age(ie go from hatchlings to adults) while in hibernation?
What does "FR +8" or the like mean in people's profiles?
What does "FR +8" or the like mean in people's profiles?
arcane.gif
@Wyndolyn, the timezones! not everyone is on the same time as the FR time in the top left corner, so people like to let people know when they're active. for example if it was 00:00 fr time but 8:00 their time, they would be 8 hours ahead of FR, thus FR+8
@Wyndolyn, the timezones! not everyone is on the same time as the FR time in the top left corner, so people like to let people know when they're active. for example if it was 00:00 fr time but 8:00 their time, they would be 8 hours ahead of FR, thus FR+8
@nottwosmallcacti
Yes, aging still works as normal in the den.
@nottwosmallcacti
Yes, aging still works as normal in the den.
6YXVkLo.gif hatchery
training service
xxxxxx free money
accents
vista collector's sheet
When I put 2 codes for images in my signature, one of the codes seems to push the other one so the image doesn't show up in my signature. I don't know how to fix that. Is it something with the code?

Sorry if this doesn't make sense.
When I put 2 codes for images in my signature, one of the codes seems to push the other one so the image doesn't show up in my signature. I don't know how to fix that. Is it something with the code?

Sorry if this doesn't make sense.
image.pngaiGlhyh.pnglightning.gifN0iEl14.pngimage.png
@dawnsshadow This is usually caused by a line break between the two codes. Make sure they're both on the same line, without the second being a single row down. Alternatively, you can use columns to put them side-by-side automatically. [code][columns]first image[nextcol]second image[/columns][/code] You can't center columns themselves, but you [i]can[/i] use transparent filler text to space them how you want. That code would look like this. [code][columns][color=transparent]look at me! i'm filler![/color][nextcol]first image[nextcol]second image[/columns][/code]
@dawnsshadow

This is usually caused by a line break between the two codes. Make sure they're both on the same line, without the second being a single row down. Alternatively, you can use columns to put them side-by-side automatically.
Code:
[columns]first image[nextcol]second image[/columns]

You can't center columns themselves, but you can use transparent filler text to space them how you want. That code would look like this.
Code:
[columns][color=transparent]look at me! i'm filler![/color][nextcol]first image[nextcol]second image[/columns]
Robin Nightmares
they/them/theirs / FR Time +0

+[Wasteland Radio Hatchery]+
Cicero's Familiar Matching
@NightmareJudge

Thanks!
@NightmareJudge

Thanks!
@dawnsshadow @NightmareJudge (since you might be interested as well!)
Adding onto the above, transparent filler text can actually break your signature in different browsers, devices, or zoom settings, so what you see and intend may not be what someone else sees. To get the intended effect across all browsers, devices, and settings though, you can make a transparent filler image to stick in there.

You can do this in most art programs, or just with this site. It does mean you have to be pretty specific with the image size, which is a bit more difficult than just using text, but it'll give you a consistent result.
@dawnsshadow @NightmareJudge (since you might be interested as well!)
Adding onto the above, transparent filler text can actually break your signature in different browsers, devices, or zoom settings, so what you see and intend may not be what someone else sees. To get the intended effect across all browsers, devices, and settings though, you can make a transparent filler image to stick in there.

You can do this in most art programs, or just with this site. It does mean you have to be pretty specific with the image size, which is a bit more difficult than just using text, but it'll give you a consistent result.
6YXVkLo.gif hatchery
training service
xxxxxx free money
accents
vista collector's sheet
@Tserin

I knew it could break on different screens, but I didn't think about using transparent filler in the image itself! Great idea, thank you!
@Tserin

I knew it could break on different screens, but I didn't think about using transparent filler in the image itself! Great idea, thank you!
Robin Nightmares
they/them/theirs / FR Time +0

+[Wasteland Radio Hatchery]+
Cicero's Familiar Matching
@Tserin

Thanks too!
@Tserin

Thanks too!
1 2 ... 2233 2234 2235 2236 2237 ... 2433 2434