Help Center
Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 2232 2233 2234 2235 2236 ... 2435 2436
@Tserin
Ok, sorry. Ill delete it rn
@Tserin
Ok, sorry. Ill delete it rn
Hewwo there! :3
Im back! How do you add something to your forum sig?
Im back! How do you add something to your forum sig?
@Pogo6780

Go to the arrow to the right of your username in the top right corner and click "Account Settings." From there, you can edit your signature!

EDIT: Whoops, looks like you already figured it out!
@Pogo6780

Go to the arrow to the right of your username in the top right corner and click "Account Settings." From there, you can edit your signature!

EDIT: Whoops, looks like you already figured it out!
@SeaCrest
Yeah, but thanks for trying! :)
@SeaCrest
Yeah, but thanks for trying! :)
Where do Pretty Pink Mums and Dried Lilium Petals drop? Since you need them for Blossom^^
Where do Pretty Pink Mums and Dried Lilium Petals drop? Since you need them for Blossom^^
blue_hatchery_signature_wind___by_vet_in_training-dahy21s.png
@AoiNoRyuu
You can see where to get the materials for every Swipp trade here.
@AoiNoRyuu
6YXVkLo.gif hatchery
training service
xxxxxx free money
accents
vista collector's sheet
[quote name="Tserin" date="2019-07-22 04:03:05" ] @/AoiNoRyuu You can see where to get the materials for every Swipp trade here. [/quote] Thx. I normally don't do Swipp, but since you just get the gene there, I need to grind then^^
Tserin wrote on 2019-07-22 04:03:05:
@/AoiNoRyuu

Thx. I normally don't do Swipp, but since you just get the gene there, I need to grind then^^
blue_hatchery_signature_wind___by_vet_in_training-dahy21s.png
Hey so. I've just now restarted in the coli and when I refresh the page to leave because my mire flyer died it subtracts energy from my dragons fighting >.> is this a new thing? because it didn't used to occur. When did it happen?
Hey so. I've just now restarted in the coli and when I refresh the page to leave because my mire flyer died it subtracts energy from my dragons fighting >.> is this a new thing? because it didn't used to occur. When did it happen?
tumblr_oohjb8LNab1u2y46so1_500.gif
@Starsilver

Yes, this has always occurred. The only time you can refresh without losing energy is if you have a dragon that is alive and is on its turn. If the monsters get to go before your fodder does you lose energy.
@Starsilver

Yes, this has always occurred. The only time you can refresh without losing energy is if you have a dragon that is alive and is on its turn. If the monsters get to go before your fodder does you lose energy.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@nightwind huh. thanks, I must not have noticed
@nightwind huh. thanks, I must not have noticed
tumblr_oohjb8LNab1u2y46so1_500.gif
1 2 ... 2232 2233 2234 2235 2236 ... 2435 2436