Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Hello
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
[quote name="RedRarebit" date="2015-01-05 17:32:12"]Maybe if we put it in 'off topic' and clearly label it as "HYPOTHETICALLY IF YOU ENJOY DAYDREAMING WHAT WOULD YOU DO WITH FR?" Any admin/mods want to tell me if that would be acceptable? Just users spitballing their own little plans on the what-ifs and maybes? Does anyone need to tell them what 'hypothetically' means?[/quote] Mmm... maybe if the thread was in general discussion?
RedRarebit wrote on 2015-01-05 17:32:12:
Maybe if we put it in 'off topic' and clearly label it as "HYPOTHETICALLY IF YOU ENJOY DAYDREAMING WHAT WOULD YOU DO WITH FR?"

Any admin/mods want to tell me if that would be acceptable? Just users spitballing their own little plans on the what-ifs and maybes?

Does anyone need to tell them what 'hypothetically' means?
Mmm... maybe if the thread was in general discussion?
__________PDduh6K.png

_— hatchery
__— wishlist
____— tumblr
__V6RpU3i.png
@Monarque - it was for a different topic though? It was asking the users what they'd do, not what they wanted the admin to do.
@Monarque - it was for a different topic though? It was asking the users what they'd do, not what they wanted the admin to do.
The fact we have to resort to this to get any confirmation that our questions are being answered is sad.
The fact we have to resort to this to get any confirmation that our questions are being answered is sad.
tumblr_ngnjgvFzfC1scuu34o1_500.png]
@TwilightFlower
We may even get banned, I mean, I have a friend who was banned for complaining about FR.
I am getting kinda scared that that can happen to us.
@TwilightFlower
We may even get banned, I mean, I have a friend who was banned for complaining about FR.
I am getting kinda scared that that can happen to us.
13c34bef3401beac8c8cf6233cb62451.png
The site admins probably don't actually care about us anyway lol
The site admins probably don't actually care about us anyway lol
Pronouns: he/him or tiger/tigers/tigerself BUYING GEMS @ 1:600 Leayph My Bio/Writing Shop CHEAP Brewing Service + Materials Hatchery Flight Rising Library qAuPklL.png
@RedRarebit What should the Staff do? and What would you do if you were them? are pretty transparently the same thing.
@RedRarebit What should the Staff do? and What would you do if you were them? are pretty transparently the same thing.
@Monarque ??? We already had our answer and were waiting for the newsletter, as we were told to do. This was to keep people occupied and share ideas. I'm sorry you can't tell the difference between 'we want this to happen' and 'this is what i'd do but its not directed at admin, just users'.
@Monarque ??? We already had our answer and were waiting for the newsletter, as we were told to do. This was to keep people occupied and share ideas. I'm sorry you can't tell the difference between 'we want this to happen' and 'this is what i'd do but its not directed at admin, just users'.
@Monarque They are, which I think was the point. I can respect them wanting to lock the thread to read through everything, but people weren't actually done having a discussion, so to have them stifle and censor any further mention of it is a little disheartening.
@Monarque They are, which I think was the point. I can respect them wanting to lock the thread to read through everything, but people weren't actually done having a discussion, so to have them stifle and censor any further mention of it is a little disheartening.
@Monarque it was a user discussion thread. We weren't finished clearly, but also whats to say that something new doesn't happen between now and the WotW coming out that we also want to talk about? Are we not allowed to create any more discussion until that wotw issue comes out?
@Monarque it was a user discussion thread. We weren't finished clearly, but also whats to say that something new doesn't happen between now and the WotW coming out that we also want to talk about? Are we not allowed to create any more discussion until that wotw issue comes out?
nice
@RedRarebit @suitwetter @defiantfish hm I don't think I'm saying this clearly. Both threads are perceived as, "I want the admin to release more breeds" and "If I was the admin, I would release more breeds" (I know other, more important things were said. This is just an example)

Get what I'm sayin'?
@RedRarebit @suitwetter @defiantfish hm I don't think I'm saying this clearly. Both threads are perceived as, "I want the admin to release more breeds" and "If I was the admin, I would release more breeds" (I know other, more important things were said. This is just an example)

Get what I'm sayin'?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12