Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Hello
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
[quote name="Vallantis" date="2015-01-05 17:27:25"]Now this has come too far. Rhea asked [b]TO NOT MOVE THIS THREAD[/b] and they moved it. NO MODS, NO PLEASE[/quote] At this point they're just shoving their fingers in their ears and screaming to drown out the sound of valid complaints
Vallantis wrote on 2015-01-05 17:27:25:
Now this has come too far.

Rhea asked TO NOT MOVE THIS THREAD and they moved it.

NO MODS, NO PLEASE

At this point they're just shoving their fingers in their ears and screaming to drown out the sound of valid complaints
N4h8OZz.gif
How is this a Help thread?
How is this a Help thread?
tumblr_ngnjgvFzfC1scuu34o1_500.png]
I think its meant to be asking for help. As in, asking "why did you lock my discussion thread in the discussion forum" except its kinda redundant.

Cos we know why they locked it.
I think its meant to be asking for help. As in, asking "why did you lock my discussion thread in the discussion forum" except its kinda redundant.

All i have to say is wow
All i have to say is wow
IACiLBZ.png
I wonder which area of the forum is closer to quarantine, help or suggestions?

Hilariously being on help might actually make this go unnoticed by an admin longer than it would have otherwise. You could almost argue a mod moving it here was to protect your thread from the eyes of the admin team for a while.
I wonder which area of the forum is closer to quarantine, help or suggestions?

Hilariously being on help might actually make this go unnoticed by an admin longer than it would have otherwise. You could almost argue a mod moving it here was to protect your thread from the eyes of the admin team for a while.
Maybe if we put it in 'off topic' and clearly label it as "HYPOTHETICALLY IF YOU ENJOY DAYDREAMING WHAT WOULD YOU DO WITH FR?"

Any admin/mods want to tell me if that would be acceptable? Just users spitballing their own little plans on the what-ifs and maybes?

Does anyone need to tell them what 'hypothetically' means?
Maybe if we put it in 'off topic' and clearly label it as "HYPOTHETICALLY IF YOU ENJOY DAYDREAMING WHAT WOULD YOU DO WITH FR?"

Any admin/mods want to tell me if that would be acceptable? Just users spitballing their own little plans on the what-ifs and maybes?

Does anyone need to tell them what 'hypothetically' means?
@JetBlackSteel
That's what we are trying to know :(
@JetBlackSteel
That's what we are trying to know :(
13c34bef3401beac8c8cf6233cb62451.png
[quote name="RedRarebit" date="2015-01-05 17:29:57"]I think its meant to be asking for help. As in, asking "why did you lock my discussion thread in the discussion forum" except its kinda redundant. Cos we know why they locked it.[/quote] This.
RedRarebit wrote on 2015-01-05 17:29:57:

This.
13c34bef3401beac8c8cf6233cb62451.png
I'm so confused, they have 80 pages of questions to read and answer, wouldn't you rather they took their time and addressed everything in WoW? Instead of, as you keep complaining, in one mass thread where everything is lost?

Be patient and stop challenging them for once. Maybe they'll be able to get something done.
I'm so confused, they have 80 pages of questions to read and answer, wouldn't you rather they took their time and addressed everything in WoW? Instead of, as you keep complaining, in one mass thread where everything is lost?

Be patient and stop challenging them for once. Maybe they'll be able to get something done.
[quote name="RedRarebit" date="2015-01-05 17:14:59"]Maybe they don't know other people are seeing your discussion threads being locked. Cos y'know, we can. And some of us are saving screenshots of it happening. Like timestamps and such.[/quote] Or you know, archiving the whole thread page by page. Anyone wants the link for their own purposes, they know where to find me. @Clocks I very seriously doubt that I will have much more success than you, at least not for much longer. There's only so long you can press the admins for a real answer before you go on the list, and I did that often enough in that thread. I just get really upset when I see "answers" that in no way actually answer the question asked or address the issue quoted.
RedRarebit wrote on 2015-01-05 17:14:59:
Maybe they don't know other people are seeing your discussion threads being locked. Cos y'know, we can. And some of us are saving screenshots of it happening. Like timestamps and such.

Or you know, archiving the whole thread page by page.

Anyone wants the link for their own purposes, they know where to find me.

@Clocks I very seriously doubt that I will have much more success than you, at least not for much longer. There's only so long you can press the admins for a real answer before you go on the list, and I did that often enough in that thread. I just get really upset when I see "answers" that in no way actually answer the question asked or address the issue quoted.
jjTXz3w.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12