Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Hello
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
LOL can't wait to see how long this one takes. Rhea, maybe have Clocks or Twlightflower make the next one? It's probably just you.
LOL can't wait to see how long this one takes. Rhea, maybe have Clocks or Twlightflower make the next one? It's probably just you.
@Rhea goshdarnit, looks like I'll have to take my accusatory whining elsewhere
@Rhea goshdarnit, looks like I'll have to take my accusatory whining elsewhere
nice
I thought the threads were pretty civil too??? Like there were a few hecklers, but people stepped up and calmly addressed them? (unless I missed something)
I thought the threads were pretty civil too??? Like there were a few hecklers, but people stepped up and calmly addressed them? (unless I missed something)
Oh god, I can't believe they locked it.
Did they even wrote a reason?

Now it's clear that every single thread we make of this will be locked
gimme a break, seriously
Oh god, I can't believe they locked it.
Did they even wrote a reason?

Now it's clear that every single thread we make of this will be locked
gimme a break, seriously
13c34bef3401beac8c8cf6233cb62451.png
Like that one wasn't even accusatory. You were literally asking, in a hypothetical situation, what plan of action each user would have about the site. There was nothing there to take offense to.
Like that one wasn't even accusatory. You were literally asking, in a hypothetical situation, what plan of action each user would have about the site. There was nothing there to take offense to.
My post will forever be immortalised in that locked thread... unless they start a forum purge or lose servers or w/e.

But yeah, wow, part of me wonders if it's just because it's Rhea as OP.
My post will forever be immortalised in that locked thread... unless they start a forum purge or lose servers or w/e.

But yeah, wow, part of me wonders if it's just because it's Rhea as OP.
@Lindulcis Honey, please, they treat me like an annoying gnat. @TwilightFlower might have some success but I sure as hell wouldn't.
@Lindulcis Honey, please, they treat me like an annoying gnat. @TwilightFlower might have some success but I sure as hell wouldn't.
__________PDduh6K.png

_— hatchery
__— wishlist
____— tumblr
__V6RpU3i.png
@Clocks, oh yeah, I keep forgetting what happened to you in WotW. Sorry brah.
@Clocks, oh yeah, I keep forgetting what happened to you in WotW. Sorry brah.
@Rhea; I've moved this thread over to Help, though I think it would be better to post this question in the Admin Q&A sticky, since this question is directed at the admin, and they will be able to provide you with a better answer than the moderation team can.
@Rhea; I've moved this thread over to Help, though I think it would be better to post this question in the Admin Q&A sticky, since this question is directed at the admin, and they will be able to provide you with a better answer than the moderation team can.
>Can't tell if comp is f*cking up thread or they purged it

it is the comp
>Can't tell if comp is f*cking up thread or they purged it

it is the comp
N4h8OZz.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12