Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | registration windows
i was just wondering how often registration windows occur; a few of my friends missed the last one and would really like to sign up as soon as possible. thank you! x
i was just wondering how often registration windows occur; a few of my friends missed the last one and would really like to sign up as soon as possible. thank you! x
bucky :: he/him :: +3 fr time :: fantasy john cena

PiPXAsD.png
@buckyybarnes

Right now we do not know what the next window will open. There is no schedual, so it is when the admins decide that the servers can handle more users.
They have every intention of getting registration open all the time though (:
They just were not expecting this many people to be interested.
@buckyybarnes

Right now we do not know what the next window will open. There is no schedual, so it is when the admins decide that the servers can handle more users.
They have every intention of getting registration open all the time though (:
They just were not expecting this many people to be interested.
tumblr_inline_o23j1zjnqA1r3lvtf_500.png
@buckybarnes
I understand your frustration! I had a bunch of friends who were wanting to join after I signed up in October, and they were finally able to in April! Thankfully, things seems to be moving along much more smoothly now and I don't think it will take so many months before another window (or permanently open door) come around.

The best thing I can suggest to your friends is to follow Flight Rising on Facebook - or whatever other social media sites they frequent. This way they'll be notified of the registration window themselves, without having to rely on having the information passed along or checking FR.com every day. (That's what I made my friends do)
@buckybarnes
I understand your frustration! I had a bunch of friends who were wanting to join after I signed up in October, and they were finally able to in April! Thankfully, things seems to be moving along much more smoothly now and I don't think it will take so many months before another window (or permanently open door) come around.

The best thing I can suggest to your friends is to follow Flight Rising on Facebook - or whatever other social media sites they frequent. This way they'll be notified of the registration window themselves, without having to rely on having the information passed along or checking FR.com every day. (That's what I made my friends do)
Lolwhatapingmishap.
Lolwhatapingmishap.