Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Stored Familiar not showing?
I have an Emerald Webwing in my Hoard. When I go to my dragons who do not have a familiar, the Emerald Webwing in my Hoard is not showing in the "Stored Familiars" box.

I have another Emerald Webwing with my dragon "Ginny". Question: Can I not attach a Familiar to my dragon, if another member of my lair has a Familiar of the same name?
I have an Emerald Webwing in my Hoard. When I go to my dragons who do not have a familiar, the Emerald Webwing in my Hoard is not showing in the "Stored Familiars" box.

I have another Emerald Webwing with my dragon "Ginny". Question: Can I not attach a Familiar to my dragon, if another member of my lair has a Familiar of the same name?
@Greenroc Yes, you can only attach 1 familiar of each type at a time.

Also, you only get bonding bonuses for 1 of that type. Basically they are interchangeable and there's no real purpose to having more than one of a kind, unless you just like stacking them in your hoard.

Example: You sell both Emerald Webwings and you buy another. That one will have the same bonding level as the last.
@Greenroc Yes, you can only attach 1 familiar of each type at a time.

Also, you only get bonding bonuses for 1 of that type. Basically they are interchangeable and there's no real purpose to having more than one of a kind, unless you just like stacking them in your hoard.

Example: You sell both Emerald Webwings and you buy another. That one will have the same bonding level as the last.
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
[quote]there's no real purpose to having more than one of a kind[/quote]Well, I do not have enough Familiars to cover all my dragons. but if bonding bonuses aren't separate ... Oh well. Thanks for the info :)
Quote:
there's no real purpose to having more than one of a kind
Well, I do not have enough Familiars to cover all my dragons. but if bonding bonuses aren't separate ... Oh well. Thanks for the info :)
You can bond with multiple familiars.

(Ex: Emerald Webwing and a Rambra)
You can bond with multiple familiars.

(Ex: Emerald Webwing and a Rambra)
I was just about to post having this same problem. I bought a dryad familiar and attached it to one of my dragons. Then later on "caught" another dryad in the coliseum, that dryad didn't show up on my lists for the above reasons I suppose. But then I found a lightning egg, hatched it and wanted to attach the "caught" dryad. It still didn't show up.

It looks like you can only have one example of every type of familiar attached, period.
I was just about to post having this same problem. I bought a dryad familiar and attached it to one of my dragons. Then later on "caught" another dryad in the coliseum, that dryad didn't show up on my lists for the above reasons I suppose. But then I found a lightning egg, hatched it and wanted to attach the "caught" dryad. It still didn't show up.

It looks like you can only have one example of every type of familiar attached, period.
Long Patrol and Hibden
for forum games, please.
QF3R6o0.png mFu1NtF.png
[/center]
You're correct @Amut, you may only have one specific type of familiar attached. (Only one Bluefin Charger, but you could also attach a Clown Charger!) But you can always sell that second Bluefin Charger on the Auction House, or trade it to another player for something else in the Sale Forums! :3 ♥
You're correct @Amut, you may only have one specific type of familiar attached. (Only one Bluefin Charger, but you could also attach a Clown Charger!) But you can always sell that second Bluefin Charger on the Auction House, or trade it to another player for something else in the Sale Forums! :3 ♥
Hello! :) If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
Oh this solves my problem 100%
Oh this solves my problem 100%
why isn't this allowed :(
why isn't this allowed :(
tumblr_nt4hwnsxQD1tm17oeo9_500.png