Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | The Brass Hatchlings - Valenth players
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 578 579
@Ferrates
that's for next week then.

@Chou
Those guardians look nie but I have to save up my treasure.

Breeding cyrcle thingy would be nice!

@nihilium
you still want to lend Sulfura?
@Ferrates
that's for next week then.

@Chou
Those guardians look nie but I have to save up my treasure.

Breeding cyrcle thingy would be nice!

@nihilium
you still want to lend Sulfura?
@chou:
If you can't sell the dark one, I'll buy it from you. I think I need 2-3 days for the WC depending on how good the games work. I appreciate the offer though, but I feel I'm taking advantage of you, if I just take it for free.

I can lend a hand for that breeding circle for sure. My dragons still have cooldown and I think I would rather put some genes on them first, so I have 2 nest available for anyone who wants them.
@chou:
If you can't sell the dark one, I'll buy it from you. I think I need 2-3 days for the WC depending on how good the games work. I appreciate the offer though, but I feel I'm taking advantage of you, if I just take it for free.

I can lend a hand for that breeding circle for sure. My dragons still have cooldown and I think I would rather put some genes on them first, so I have 2 nest available for anyone who wants them.
tumblr_n2jjzpEhnh1sejfybo1_500.png
signature by Sanrixian
@Ferrates
Fine, but I won't let you pay more than 5k! :P

@Silvery
I don't know if you're willing to do this, because you're already investing so much of your free time into this thread. But as you're having this wonderful directory list on the first site, maybe you could make a note after the users' names who want to be added to the Valenth-breeding-circle? Or do you think a second list in the second post would be better than messing up with the directory?

I'm a big fan of collecting and finding all of the information in one central place, so it would be awesome if you could put it up somewhere in the front of this thread. I'd take care of members who want to be added or removed from the list.

Valenth-Breeding-Circle
Chou - Wind (3 nests)
Ferrates - Ice (2 nests)
@Ferrates
Fine, but I won't let you pay more than 5k! :P

@Silvery
I don't know if you're willing to do this, because you're already investing so much of your free time into this thread. But as you're having this wonderful directory list on the first site, maybe you could make a note after the users' names who want to be added to the Valenth-breeding-circle? Or do you think a second list in the second post would be better than messing up with the directory?

I'm a big fan of collecting and finding all of the information in one central place, so it would be awesome if you could put it up somewhere in the front of this thread. I'd take care of members who want to be added or removed from the list.

Valenth-Breeding-Circle
Chou - Wind (3 nests)
Ferrates - Ice (2 nests)
MS6xnJoY_o.png
@Chou

And your guardian girl has avocado tertiary as well! Gembond will look like a grass\moss on the big stone :P She is pretty. I'm a Guardian\Tundra fan, have to admit it.

Can I ask, what does Valenth breeding circle mean? Possibility to use someone other's nest for your pair?
@Chou

And your guardian girl has avocado tertiary as well! Gembond will look like a grass\moss on the big stone :P She is pretty. I'm a Guardian\Tundra fan, have to admit it.

Can I ask, what does Valenth breeding circle mean? Possibility to use someone other's nest for your pair?
84480400.png
@Lae
Yeah, that's exactly what it means, for some colours some eye colours just don't work that well and I thought it would be a nice idea to create something like that in our small community here as I think that all of the Valenthians are trustworthy and reliable - at least more than some random people from the forum.
@Lae
Yeah, that's exactly what it means, for some colours some eye colours just don't work that well and I thought it would be a nice idea to create something like that in our small community here as I think that all of the Valenthians are trustworthy and reliable - at least more than some random people from the forum.
MS6xnJoY_o.png
Hmm... I have the Idea for a breeding thread among us.

You can keep track of your own pairs, can show offsprings there and gift/sell them to other valenthians. Others can see what breeding pairs you've got and can ask you for an offspring.
We could also put the breedincg cyrcle list there.

How about "The Brass Hatchery for Valenthians"

everyone makes a post and present their breeding pairs, with color outcome, informations, prices and hatchlings that are already lookign for a home.
The posts then can be edited. The breedign cyrcle thingy will be poted at the first post for everyone.

This is not only to see what others have, it's also a thread to keep track of your own pairs. I just don't like the limited space I have on my profile to write down my pairs.

Like:
Therra x Trevor = Color Outcome 6.8.13
50% Mirror, 50% Fae
Info: all hatchlings up for grabs for 5k

Shakura x Mitsuru = Color Outcome 19.8.13
90%freckle, 10% shimmer
90% Ridgeback, 10% Wildclaw
Info: 100k for offspring IF I don't like their colors

Aria x Kashca = Color Outcome 20.8.13
100%iridescent, 50%eyespot, 50% seraph
100% Wildclaw
Info: might be 100% keeping
Hmm... I have the Idea for a breeding thread among us.

You can keep track of your own pairs, can show offsprings there and gift/sell them to other valenthians. Others can see what breeding pairs you've got and can ask you for an offspring.
We could also put the breedincg cyrcle list there.

How about "The Brass Hatchery for Valenthians"

everyone makes a post and present their breeding pairs, with color outcome, informations, prices and hatchlings that are already lookign for a home.
The posts then can be edited. The breedign cyrcle thingy will be poted at the first post for everyone.

This is not only to see what others have, it's also a thread to keep track of your own pairs. I just don't like the limited space I have on my profile to write down my pairs.

Like:
Therra x Trevor = Color Outcome 6.8.13
50% Mirror, 50% Fae
Info: all hatchlings up for grabs for 5k

Shakura x Mitsuru = Color Outcome 19.8.13
90%freckle, 10% shimmer
90% Ridgeback, 10% Wildclaw
Info: 100k for offspring IF I don't like their colors

Aria x Kashca = Color Outcome 20.8.13
100%iridescent, 50%eyespot, 50% seraph
100% Wildclaw
Info: might be 100% keeping
Since I can't edit my post above:
I would say that we each make a reserve post there and put discussion over here, so that we only have the posts with the displayed pairs there.
I mean, IF we want to make such a thread. It's just a suggestion
Since I can't edit my post above:
I would say that we each make a reserve post there and put discussion over here, so that we only have the posts with the displayed pairs there.
I mean, IF we want to make such a thread. It's just a suggestion
This seems like a good idea for the second post. It will take me a little bit to get all mine together, but I shall do it. I have empty fire nests for the next week too, three of them.

From what I've seen, the natural/stone colored ones sure look nice with the armor/steampunk apparel.

/eyes current gold count
/cracks knuckles
I'm feeling the need to expand my lair! Must have room for pretties!

Btw, for those of you leveling up Coli teams, there's a chart with weaknesses etc here.
www.flightrisinglair.com

I got lucky I think that the first dragon I bought was a good element to go with my fire dragons. At least, seems like I find a lot of things that are weak to it that aren't to the other.
This seems like a good idea for the second post. It will take me a little bit to get all mine together, but I shall do it. I have empty fire nests for the next week too, three of them.

From what I've seen, the natural/stone colored ones sure look nice with the armor/steampunk apparel.

/eyes current gold count
/cracks knuckles
I'm feeling the need to expand my lair! Must have room for pretties!

Btw, for those of you leveling up Coli teams, there's a chart with weaknesses etc here.
www.flightrisinglair.com

I got lucky I think that the first dragon I bought was a good element to go with my fire dragons. At least, seems like I find a lot of things that are weak to it that aren't to the other.
MS1.gifMS2.pngMS3.pngMS4.pngMS5.png
Threads not updated currently, art is FPO
My my, we are turning into quite the breeders xxxD

@Chou
My nests will be mainly booked out until sometime next week. But then lots of my dragons will be on cooldown again and I could offer some my three wind nests as well 8D

On that note... I'm also willing to do mix pairings... meaning: If someone has a dragon with colors that would match with those of one of my dragons I could lend out my dragons or take in the other one for breeding 8D It's always nice if two people are sitting nervously and impatiently in front of their PCs waiting for the babes to hatch and can share the joy 8D
(I intend to keep my cooldown lists, pairings I want to breed, current nest status and whatever in my profile as up to date as possible, so you'll always know who's when available... 8D)

@Ferrates
I think I'll have to come back to your offer in the next days! 8D I'm in dire need of a Ridge scroll... (want to breed a pure Ridge Pair next friday *o*) with the discount it should be 225k right? Need to save some up until I feel comfortable spending so much treasure again xD

@Vhale
Dang it 8D I've got a male Wildclaw... but he is navy iri/ silver shim/ stonewash... I'm not sure if that makes a good combination xD
My my, we are turning into quite the breeders xxxD

@Chou
My nests will be mainly booked out until sometime next week. But then lots of my dragons will be on cooldown again and I could offer some my three wind nests as well 8D

On that note... I'm also willing to do mix pairings... meaning: If someone has a dragon with colors that would match with those of one of my dragons I could lend out my dragons or take in the other one for breeding 8D It's always nice if two people are sitting nervously and impatiently in front of their PCs waiting for the babes to hatch and can share the joy 8D
(I intend to keep my cooldown lists, pairings I want to breed, current nest status and whatever in my profile as up to date as possible, so you'll always know who's when available... 8D)

@Ferrates
I think I'll have to come back to your offer in the next days! 8D I'm in dire need of a Ridge scroll... (want to breed a pure Ridge Pair next friday *o*) with the discount it should be 225k right? Need to save some up until I feel comfortable spending so much treasure again xD

@Vhale
Dang it 8D I've got a male Wildclaw... but he is navy iri/ silver shim/ stonewash... I'm not sure if that makes a good combination xD
@Chou

Got it. Cool idea, should agree. I'd like to have some hatchies with Lightning\Ice eyes... Or maybe Arcane\Plague for the white ones?
So you can add me. Wind, 2 nests.

@Shakura

The suggestion is good, but maybe it'll be too rude to make such a thread here (I haven't seen any "closed" hatcheries on the FR forums yet, except those for the Flights, but they are special)? Why not make it on Valenth, when it'll be back up? For now we can just post our pairs here, then we'll copypast it to Valenth.
@Chou

Got it. Cool idea, should agree. I'd like to have some hatchies with Lightning\Ice eyes... Or maybe Arcane\Plague for the white ones?
So you can add me. Wind, 2 nests.

@Shakura

The suggestion is good, but maybe it'll be too rude to make such a thread here (I haven't seen any "closed" hatcheries on the FR forums yet, except those for the Flights, but they are special)? Why not make it on Valenth, when it'll be back up? For now we can just post our pairs here, then we'll copypast it to Valenth.
84480400.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 578 579