Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | The Brass Hatchlings - Valenth players
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 578 579
@Silvery
ahhhhhhh that color and genes on that gal and the clothing. omg she's a beauty!
@Silvery
ahhhhhhh that color and genes on that gal and the clothing. omg she's a beauty!
@Ferrates - Yep, shimmer + iridescent. It looks great with some colors, but awful with others. xD

Blargh, everything is so messed up right now - images often don't show correctly. xD I wish search was up. If you go into the AH and search for iridescent/shimmer dragons, there are several blacks, but no reds. Iridescent black gets a lot of green tones in it. I'd check it before you decide.

@CelestialShade - thanks! :D
@Ferrates - Yep, shimmer + iridescent. It looks great with some colors, but awful with others. xD

Blargh, everything is so messed up right now - images often don't show correctly. xD I wish search was up. If you go into the AH and search for iridescent/shimmer dragons, there are several blacks, but no reds. Iridescent black gets a lot of green tones in it. I'd check it before you decide.

@CelestialShade - thanks! :D
zTsL5fh6.pnghMqHBzkI_o.png
@Vhale
Congrats on getting your Imperial! I want one but whenever I check the breeding reservation threads it's like a long time to wait. x_x I think I have better chances buying on the AH as long as I stop spending treasure.

@Silvery
She's gorgeous! Both iridescent and shimmer look wonderful on her.
@Vhale
Congrats on getting your Imperial! I want one but whenever I check the breeding reservation threads it's like a long time to wait. x_x I think I have better chances buying on the AH as long as I stop spending treasure.

@Silvery
She's gorgeous! Both iridescent and shimmer look wonderful on her.
yHVNH4X.png
Okay, now that I can type on a real keyboard!

@Lovecraft
Thank you for the skin help!

@Shakura
That yellow under the purple is kinda sunset colors isn't it?

@Artemis
That white/purple really is pretty. That's going to make some pretty hatchies! It's so fluffy ^_^

@Silvery that dragon is awesome! Yeah. It must have been a very bad outage. Maybe they need to get new hardware.

@Ferrates
They had it up for 700000k and I offered 8250 gems, which is about the rate of 85:1 treasure. I feel lucky to get that due to the games being down, seems like some are asking 100:1 One thing I've found with gold versus gems, a savy person can use the auction house to great advantage. For example, food item up for 2gems? Well, turn it in to Crim for 500gold. Buy 6 gems with gold. Profit! Same with some familiars and battle items. Actually much higher ratio with those. It's a little tedious but what else can we do when games are down?

It's also why I sold my first gened hatchies outright. I was afraid of the deflation drop f I waited. I feel like I'm in good shape, though my dragons are nekked. I figure any more splurges are going to be on attire or expanding my lair so I can keep more pretties.

And I can make grabby hands at everyone's hatchies :3

/grabby!

This is what I'd like to get as a mate for the imp
http://trollslum.net/fr/?id=47,62,49,50,1,43,1

Wildclaw with Tiger and Eyespot if possible. Second choice might be Seraph, it looks pretty good on some of the red tones and golds.

I caught a reserve thread that had 3 imp pairs in it and for whatever reason, everyone went after two pairs and none after the third. So I got on that one. It's a blue/white pairing type, so I should be good with whatever gender or color pops out, providing one does.
Okay, now that I can type on a real keyboard!

@Lovecraft
Thank you for the skin help!

@Shakura
That yellow under the purple is kinda sunset colors isn't it?

@Artemis
That white/purple really is pretty. That's going to make some pretty hatchies! It's so fluffy ^_^

@Silvery that dragon is awesome! Yeah. It must have been a very bad outage. Maybe they need to get new hardware.

@Ferrates
They had it up for 700000k and I offered 8250 gems, which is about the rate of 85:1 treasure. I feel lucky to get that due to the games being down, seems like some are asking 100:1 One thing I've found with gold versus gems, a savy person can use the auction house to great advantage. For example, food item up for 2gems? Well, turn it in to Crim for 500gold. Buy 6 gems with gold. Profit! Same with some familiars and battle items. Actually much higher ratio with those. It's a little tedious but what else can we do when games are down?

It's also why I sold my first gened hatchies outright. I was afraid of the deflation drop f I waited. I feel like I'm in good shape, though my dragons are nekked. I figure any more splurges are going to be on attire or expanding my lair so I can keep more pretties.

And I can make grabby hands at everyone's hatchies :3

/grabby!

This is what I'd like to get as a mate for the imp
http://trollslum.net/fr/?id=47,62,49,50,1,43,1

Wildclaw with Tiger and Eyespot if possible. Second choice might be Seraph, it looks pretty good on some of the red tones and golds.

I caught a reserve thread that had 3 imp pairs in it and for whatever reason, everyone went after two pairs and none after the third. So I got on that one. It's a blue/white pairing type, so I should be good with whatever gender or color pops out, providing one does.
MS1.gifMS2.pngMS3.pngMS4.pngMS5.png
Threads not updated currently, art is FPO
OH GOOD I PANICKED WHEN THE OTHER ONE DISAPPEARED xD

How is everyone - having much luck with the festival? :D
OH GOOD I PANICKED WHEN THE OTHER ONE DISAPPEARED xD

How is everyone - having much luck with the festival? :D
cocm9ZI.gif
Transcend.
Hey guys, I got 2 new very simple Ivory winged male Guardian hatchies - if anyone of you should be interested. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=262886] [img]http://flightrising.com/render/350/262886_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=262887] [img]http://flightrising.com/render/350/262887_350.png[/img] [/url]
Hey guys, I got 2 new very simple Ivory winged male Guardian hatchies - if anyone of you should be interested.

262886_350.png

262887_350.png
MS6xnJoY_o.png
@Silvery

Wow, what a beautiful gened girl! Iri+Shimmer on Guardians look great. And they are good with plate armor too, because, as for me, they're pure fighters at heart. Although I w2as thinking about making a mage Guardian, just to experiment with it.

@Artemis

Your Tundra is like a white tiger. Great!

And yes, if I remember correctly, you wanted a female hatchie from Kokoro\Satoru pair. They're ready, first two in my lair. Wanna pick one?

@Vhale

Gratz for getting an Imperial! The best mate for him\her will be Wildclaw, I think (if not another Imperial, which will be haaard to find). And if you put genes on the pair, the price of the hatchies will be very high.

@Astraeus

I have a lot of festival gears, so maybe will be selling'em or selling festival apparel. i've already got all 4 apparels, don't need more.
@Silvery

Wow, what a beautiful gened girl! Iri+Shimmer on Guardians look great. And they are good with plate armor too, because, as for me, they're pure fighters at heart. Although I w2as thinking about making a mage Guardian, just to experiment with it.

@Artemis

Your Tundra is like a white tiger. Great!

And yes, if I remember correctly, you wanted a female hatchie from Kokoro\Satoru pair. They're ready, first two in my lair. Wanna pick one?

@Vhale

Gratz for getting an Imperial! The best mate for him\her will be Wildclaw, I think (if not another Imperial, which will be haaard to find). And if you put genes on the pair, the price of the hatchies will be very high.

@Astraeus

I have a lot of festival gears, so maybe will be selling'em or selling festival apparel. i've already got all 4 apparels, don't need more.
84480400.png
It has been dancing around in my head for quite a while now, but what do you all think of a Valenth-breeding-circle? It's a fact that some eye colours look better with some body/wing colours than others, so for example I'd like to help out those people looking for light green eyed dragons (never using all 3 of my nests at the same time anyway).

My idea is to create a list of people willing to borrow one of their nests and enough room in their lair for two dragons and their offspring to other Valenthians. The individual fees can be discussed between the borrower and the nest owner.

I don't know, does that sound like a plan to you?

@Artemis
Coming back to you directly right after talking about this - could I maybe breed Cahir and Ilane in one of your nests? I think their offspring would look much more awesome with Arcane eyes! ^_^
It has been dancing around in my head for quite a while now, but what do you all think of a Valenth-breeding-circle? It's a fact that some eye colours look better with some body/wing colours than others, so for example I'd like to help out those people looking for light green eyed dragons (never using all 3 of my nests at the same time anyway).

My idea is to create a list of people willing to borrow one of their nests and enough room in their lair for two dragons and their offspring to other Valenthians. The individual fees can be discussed between the borrower and the nest owner.

I don't know, does that sound like a plan to you?

@Artemis
Coming back to you directly right after talking about this - could I maybe breed Cahir and Ilane in one of your nests? I think their offspring would look much more awesome with Arcane eyes! ^_^
MS6xnJoY_o.png
@vhale:
2 minds, same idea ^^
You can take a look at my profile, there are some cheap dragon hatcheries with different dragons.
Yeah, I got my gems with chess pieces (1-2 per item) or battle stones (5-7 per item). I'm more after gems than treasure as long as the jigsaw works for me.
Coli grinding doesn't work, I think I have to take a look at the help threads for it.

The site tells me we got dominance, but water is first place in the dominance rating or is that really for next week?
So if anyone wants something from the marketplace, tell me, but I'm broke, so you'd have to send the treasure first :/

@chou:
oh, those are cute. I have a weak spot for guardians, but I have to save all my treasure right now for my wildclaw.

@Astraeus:
I have some sprockets, but don't know what to do with them. I didn't get lucky with any of the apparels yet.
@vhale:
2 minds, same idea ^^
You can take a look at my profile, there are some cheap dragon hatcheries with different dragons.
Yeah, I got my gems with chess pieces (1-2 per item) or battle stones (5-7 per item). I'm more after gems than treasure as long as the jigsaw works for me.
Coli grinding doesn't work, I think I have to take a look at the help threads for it.

The site tells me we got dominance, but water is first place in the dominance rating or is that really for next week?
So if anyone wants something from the marketplace, tell me, but I'm broke, so you'd have to send the treasure first :/

@chou:
oh, those are cute. I have a weak spot for guardians, but I have to save all my treasure right now for my wildclaw.

@Astraeus:
I have some sprockets, but don't know what to do with them. I didn't get lucky with any of the apparels yet.
tumblr_n2jjzpEhnh1sejfybo1_500.png
signature by Sanrixian
@Ferrates If you REALLY want one of them, he'd be free of charge! <3 Edit: I also love Guardians a lot and ended up buying another female! I am weak, but she's so pretty in her stone-like colours! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=168111] [img]http://flightrising.com/render/350/168111_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Ferrates
If you REALLY want one of them, he&#039;d be free of charge! <3

Edit: I also love Guardians a lot and ended up buying another female! I am weak, but she&#039;s so pretty in her stone-like colours!

168111_350.png
MS6xnJoY_o.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 578 579