Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Music
We all love it, don't we? Play an instrument, mix your own mash-ups or just want to geek out over bands? Please share it with us!

Me, for example, I play the bassoon. Anyone else?
We all love it, don't we? Play an instrument, mix your own mash-ups or just want to geek out over bands? Please share it with us!

Me, for example, I play the bassoon. Anyone else?
DeepestDweller_zps65074b1d.png
I used to play trumpet and piano, but haven't the drive, will, or time to bother much now.
I used to play trumpet and piano, but haven't the drive, will, or time to bother much now.
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
Awww no, how so?
Awww no, how so?
Just... other things. Games, art, school, pets.
Just... other things. Games, art, school, pets.
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
I produce dance music sometimes.
I produce dance music sometimes.
ArsylianSig.png
I have zero talent when it comes to instruments. When I was in elementary school we had a music class and my gods it was the worst thing ever. What in the world are those squiggly things on those lines and just no no no.

Listening to music is totally different, though. I do that all the time. :D Only stuff I'm not too fond of is rap. I'll even listen to Country.
I have zero talent when it comes to instruments. When I was in elementary school we had a music class and my gods it was the worst thing ever. What in the world are those squiggly things on those lines and just no no no.

Listening to music is totally different, though. I do that all the time. :D Only stuff I'm not too fond of is rap. I'll even listen to Country.
[quote name="Pyrate" date="2013-06-11 11:55:58" url="main.php?p=mb&board=gend&page=1&id=43961#44300"]I have zero talent when it comes to instruments. When I was in elementary school we had a music class and my gods it was the worst thing ever. What in the world are those squiggly things on those lines and just no no no. Listening to music is totally different, though. I do that all the time. :D Only stuff I'm not too fond of is rap. I'll even listen to Country. [/quote] Haha, learning how to read music notation can be daunting, yes. Do you have a favourite band?

Haha, learning how to read music notation can be daunting, yes. Do you have a favourite band?
I started to play E-guitar. Actually I'm a great fan of symphonic metal and I have had no hobbies the last few years. :>
I started to play E-guitar. Actually I'm a great fan of symphonic metal and I have had no hobbies the last few years. :>
Free in mind and true in heart... A long journey awaits me.
I'm learning guitar, but lately it's become an off-and-on thing. I can play a fair amount of chords, though. :D
I'm learning guitar, but lately it's become an off-and-on thing. I can play a fair amount of chords, though. :D
I used to play guitar, and I spent a bit of hobby time on the drums. Lately I've been wanting to get back into guitar, particularly acoustic, so I can cover a piece that has been stuck in my head for a while, and that I think would be pretty neat on a guitar.
Mostly just a musical enthusiast, though. I find that I don't have much by way of musical skills.
I used to play guitar, and I spent a bit of hobby time on the drums. Lately I've been wanting to get back into guitar, particularly acoustic, so I can cover a piece that has been stuck in my head for a while, and that I think would be pretty neat on a guitar.
Mostly just a musical enthusiast, though. I find that I don't have much by way of musical skills.
...That's right — Lay down — Play dead — Be dead...