Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Exams
My exams are tomorrow. At least afterwards I'll be on break.
My exams are tomorrow. At least afterwards I'll be on break.
AgfYhsq.png
I have one exam tomorrow... and one last one on saturday...

WHY am i still here? .__. ahmagawd @__@
I have one exam tomorrow... and one last one on saturday...

WHY am i still here? .__. ahmagawd @__@
UZVTEBc.png
Opening around exams (for some people) are probably the worst thing about FR xD

@Firewarrior oh, yeah... don't really know what else I expected xD
And that's great, I hope they all go well :D
Opening around exams (for some people) are probably the worst thing about FR xD

@Firewarrior oh, yeah... don't really know what else I expected xD
And that's great, I hope they all go well :D
Hy86VRp.png
» Elf Subs.
» Peryton Adopts
» Adopts
My exams just finished yesterday, but a lot of my friends still have them. xD
My exams just finished yesterday, but a lot of my friends still have them. xD
@Silence - Yes...I very much wish they'd waited just a week or two more :3 I have an essay due in around 8 hours MAX and I still haven't even started writing it :/
@Silence - Yes...I very much wish they'd waited just a week or two more :3 I have an essay due in around 8 hours MAX and I still haven't even started writing it :/
2rho32f.jpg
signature by Latias
@tazius

True, but I think the exam period varies a lot in the different countries and many people have ben waiting a long time for this game, so I think they just wanted to get it open

Ouch S: I hope it wont be too difficult :c
@tazius

True, but I think the exam period varies a lot in the different countries and many people have ben waiting a long time for this game, so I think they just wanted to get it open

Ouch S: I hope it wont be too difficult :c
Hy86VRp.png
» Elf Subs.
» Peryton Adopts
» Adopts
I have my first one today and my last on Wednesday ._. I'm only nervous on one subject though so I think I'm okay.
I have my first one today and my last on Wednesday ._. I'm only nervous on one subject though so I think I'm okay.
466w8yC.png
I still have 2 exams left. English and Danish xD
I still have 2 exams left. English and Danish xD
So again - not exam based but I need to sob about my educational woes. I have to write a 1500 word essay on a really complicated issue - "Assessment and analysis of economic and social structure of kinship, family and marriage in at least two different societies." Basically talking about the different family structures in different societies and why they're kinship network is organised in such and such a way :/

Annnddd I have less than 12 hours to finish my reading, sort my essay plan out, write and submit the entire thing, and make my brain work at 5.30am D:

*flails around*
So again - not exam based but I need to sob about my educational woes. I have to write a 1500 word essay on a really complicated issue - "Assessment and analysis of economic and social structure of kinship, family and marriage in at least two different societies." Basically talking about the different family structures in different societies and why they're kinship network is organised in such and such a way :/

Annnddd I have less than 12 hours to finish my reading, sort my essay plan out, write and submit the entire thing, and make my brain work at 5.30am D:

*flails around*
2rho32f.jpg
signature by Latias
@skade personally I hate Danish exam >.> but heh, good luck :3

@tazius geez Im glad Im not you S: I could not work under that kind of stress
I hope your essay went well in the end o:
@skade personally I hate Danish exam >.> but heh, good luck :3

@tazius geez Im glad Im not you S: I could not work under that kind of stress
I hope your essay went well in the end o:
Hy86VRp.png
» Elf Subs.
» Peryton Adopts