Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Ants??
1 2 3
Does anyone like ants or just Hymenoptera in general e.g wasps and bees. It’s sad because no one I know really likes them and I can’t discuss my interests with people
:(
Does anyone like ants or just Hymenoptera in general e.g wasps and bees. It’s sad because no one I know really likes them and I can’t discuss my interests with people
:(
Yes! I love ants and bees so much! wasps not so much due to fear but ya know , _ ,
Yes! I love ants and bees so much! wasps not so much due to fear but ya know , _ ,
Bees are awesome! Wasps are cool, but they are terrifying to see in person. Ants have a cool design, but I don't like them because when I was little I stepped into a playhouse that was at my preschool and a whole colony of them crawled up my leg and bit me like a hundred times. Not fun
Bees are awesome! Wasps are cool, but they are terrifying to see in person. Ants have a cool design, but I don't like them because when I was little I stepped into a playhouse that was at my preschool and a whole colony of them crawled up my leg and bit me like a hundred times. Not fun
I love all insects and arachnids. :)
I love all insects and arachnids. :)
Ov8CDvV.png
She/Her | FR+3

| Art Shop
| Gaoler Adopts
| Brewing & Melting
| Wishlist

I don't mind them as long as they're outside. Discovering ants inside your house sucks ;-;

Outside though, I'll give them a little treat to bring back to their hole every now and then :)

I'm cautious around any that can sting, obliviously. I've never been stung before so I have no clue if I'm allergic, and would rather just not be stung. Bumble bees though are adorable <3 I love watching them buzz around our flowers and see all of the pollen on their legs
I don't mind them as long as they're outside. Discovering ants inside your house sucks ;-;

Outside though, I'll give them a little treat to bring back to their hole every now and then :)

I'm cautious around any that can sting, obliviously. I've never been stung before so I have no clue if I'm allergic, and would rather just not be stung. Bumble bees though are adorable <3 I love watching them buzz around our flowers and see all of the pollen on their legs
ooooooooooooooooo fdBErrE.pngo K H U Z D U L
- - - - - - - - - - -
SHE/HER +0
25 LIBRA
oo Avatar dragon
Lore
About me
Pings ok!
• Did you hatch an
Abyss/Copper/X gen1,
but don't want them?
Don't exalt them! Hit me up ;)
I love wasps! dont want em near me but theyre really heckin neat
I love wasps! dont want em near me but theyre really heckin neat
Hi! I'm Jack (fr +3)
i LOVE bees, i used to try find dead ones and had a jar with a magnifying glass built in for looking at them when i was little. its still at my dads home and it still has 2 bees that have been dead 20+ years in it!!

im not huge on wasps but i wont kill em, just rehome them elsewhere. i however think they are hella cool and weird to just look at.
i LOVE bees, i used to try find dead ones and had a jar with a magnifying glass built in for looking at them when i was little. its still at my dads home and it still has 2 bees that have been dead 20+ years in it!!

im not huge on wasps but i wont kill em, just rehome them elsewhere. i however think they are hella cool and weird to just look at.
oQlTGMl.png » +19 FRT
» she/they but i have no preference really, use whatever
» ask me about my haunted clown doll!
Yeah insects and spiders and stuff are amazing!
Yeah insects and spiders and stuff are amazing!
Ping me :D

Willing to haggle on prices

Pm me! I don’t bite
Especially bees
Especially bees
Ping me :D

Willing to haggle on prices

Pm me! I don’t bite
I love all insects, and Hymenopterans are especially fascinating because of their complex civilizations. I’d love to talk about ants!
I love all insects, and Hymenopterans are especially fascinating because of their complex civilizations. I’d love to talk about ants!
oJK1fXV.png
1 2 3