Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Picture this: you're a getaway driver
1 2
What music do you play
What music do you play
?5rQx0=party.png?5rQLw=party.png?5rQpW=party.png?5rQpW=party.png?5rQY0=party.png
this song, to give everyone in the car anxiety (warning - its loud)

for serious tho, probably something like this so i could feel cool. basically fast electronic music to get the blood pumping
this song, to give everyone in the car anxiety (warning - its loud)

for serious tho, probably something like this so i could feel cool. basically fast electronic music to get the blood pumping
she/her | FRT +3
xpxalNl.gif
https://youtu.be/qyfJlcrN09w
This
https://youtu.be/qyfJlcrN09w
This
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
The good ol' classic that is Yakety Sax

Alternatively the world's ultimate ear worm, if only to see how long it takes for you to be thrown out of the car by your gang
The good ol' classic that is Yakety Sax

Alternatively the world's ultimate ear worm, if only to see how long it takes for you to be thrown out of the car by your gang
*Looks at lair* Ah yes. Organised chaos.
KASr4bY.png
I fought the law (and the law won) XD

Link
I fought the law (and the law won) XD

Link
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
*Fox on the run
*My name's Sue, how do you do!
*Basically any Initial D/Eurobeat song
*Fox on the run
*My name's Sue, how do you do!
*Basically any Initial D/Eurobeat song
Clara the Blaziken, She/Her, 2+ Fr time, Professional Idiot :))))
The Cyberpunk 2077 soundtrack is just perfect for that.
The Cyberpunk 2077 soundtrack is just perfect for that.
Party By Myself by Hollywood Undead. (You can look it up but the lyrics aren't exactly savory. It's just funny to imagine driving from the law too)
Party By Myself by Hollywood Undead. (You can look it up but the lyrics aren't exactly savory. It's just funny to imagine driving from the law too)
Jd88XNq.png
sh5xjiu.pngQwz7flm.png
ZKQ6ohh.pngtNgQJvM.pngDgV9RW4.png
gNKHrxH.png1bSJVgF.pngbYt72YT.png
FBhgews.png9qLrp5W.pngRWhZ0Cq.pngaef8eafda28aee269865ab582e14a312ac4c2f3c.png6e97a552d6cb288faaaf054be66db8a44c0e78e9.pngQk0VB5d.png
i was going to give a serious answer but the first thing i thought of was fluffing a duck and its too funny to not say
i was going to give a serious answer but the first thing i thought of was fluffing a duck and its too funny to not say
Rippling Cloth !

lev (he/him)
+0 fr time
pings/pms okay
friend requests okay
!!!

!!!
Dream speedrun music...
Dream speedrun music...
Hi! I'm Jack (fr +3)
1 2