Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | avatar special interest mmm
1 2
this would be the perfect thread for my gf who is deeply, deeply obsessed w avatar as well. i mean, i liked it before, but then i met her and ive now watched it hundreds of times in the 3 years we've been together. we went to disney world a year ago (almost 2 now yeesh) and i dont think id ever seen a human being be more excited in my life than when we went to pandora in animal kingdom. also the rides were super super cool. im not nearly as into avatar as the gf but ive got a soft spot for it now thanks to her xD and we're both v excited for the next movie and bought tickets already!

shes super into the aliens tho and almost every time we watch it we only watch the parts with naavi in them xD i think its v interesting how the animals dont seem to really have fur or hair.... makes me wonder are they like mammals or something else entirely?
this would be the perfect thread for my gf who is deeply, deeply obsessed w avatar as well. i mean, i liked it before, but then i met her and ive now watched it hundreds of times in the 3 years we've been together. we went to disney world a year ago (almost 2 now yeesh) and i dont think id ever seen a human being be more excited in my life than when we went to pandora in animal kingdom. also the rides were super super cool. im not nearly as into avatar as the gf but ive got a soft spot for it now thanks to her xD and we're both v excited for the next movie and bought tickets already!

shes super into the aliens tho and almost every time we watch it we only watch the parts with naavi in them xD i think its v interesting how the animals dont seem to really have fur or hair.... makes me wonder are they like mammals or something else entirely?
she/her | FRT +3
xpxalNl.gif
1 2