Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Rising Scales: A FRxWoW Community!
1 2 3 4
i'd like an invite too!
i'd like an invite too!
LVVfHp2.png | FR+3
| elune adore
| wishlist
| adopts
86128068.pngw7Yv8Mj.png
@DeathbyPixelz @aludesh I just got home from work, I'll send y'all invites shortly!
@DeathbyPixelz @aludesh I just got home from work, I'll send y'all invites shortly!
My Wishlist
Check out my big Cloud Serpent Fandragon project!
[S/T] Apparel Cleanout!
I have -5 plans to play Dragonflight, but I'm on Classic (regrettably) if we have anyone else who plays! I play Horde on Grobbulus.

Would love a disc invite either way :)
I have -5 plans to play Dragonflight, but I'm on Classic (regrettably) if we have anyone else who plays! I play Horde on Grobbulus.

Would love a disc invite either way :)
cbaa17a5a06daa6a78029fcf8763b4844dd0e1a6.png .
...he/him | FR+8
@Fire lairs - please let me know
if you hatch a mint/ruby/hunter
dragon! I have a mighty need.
....OjYCOIV.png
@ouken No worries! You're still free to hang out in the discord and all, and maybe more classic players will come along! ^^ I'll send you an invite shortly!
@ouken No worries! You're still free to hang out in the discord and all, and maybe more classic players will come along! ^^ I'll send you an invite shortly!
My Wishlist
[S/T] Apparel Cleanout!
@Sinjo
I'm on a hiatus from WoW but I'd love to join your community for when I return.
May I please get a Discord invite? WoW is always better with friends.
@Sinjo
I'm on a hiatus from WoW but I'd love to join your community for when I return.
May I please get a Discord invite? WoW is always better with friends.
YgOQ2oY.pngRfSBvPi.pngRtSbM78.pngiezVfl0.pngiWjBTCn.png

Oooh, I'd love a Discord invite! I recently got back into WoW and oh boy am I enjoying it...
Oooh, I'd love a Discord invite! I recently got back into WoW and oh boy am I enjoying it...
He/Him
EU - CET / FR+9
Wishlist
Moss.
@EclipseDragon @Feynren Invites coming to you guys shortly! The more the merrier! [emoji=wildclaw star size=1]
@EclipseDragon @Feynren Invites coming to you guys shortly! The more the merrier!
My Wishlist
[S/T] Apparel Cleanout!
[center][emoji=left wing size=1][size=5] Community Event: Pilgrim's Bounty [/size][emoji=right wing size=1][/center] Time for another event already? I guess the dragons just wanna get their feast on before the new expansion launches! Our event for Pilgrim's Bounty is up and running, with three new activities to partake in! This time around I've tried to include some prizes to encourage participation. Anyone who takes part in at least two of the activities will automatically be entered for a chance at a grand prize: [LIST] [*]A full stack (x99) of 5pt Insect, Meat, Seafood AND Plant foods! (495pts total of each) [*]x115 Deepearth Geodes for the upcoming Rockbreaker's Ceremony! [*]A battle pet you currently don't own! I'll check out the winner's armory page and see what I can get my hands on for you [/LIST] I tried to scrounge up what I could, so hopefully the prizes are okay! ; w; I do plan on trying to include prizes for future events when possible, so be on the look out for those! As always, if you'd like an invite to the Discord, feel free to ping me @Sinjo and I'll send an invite your way! And don't forget to join our in-game WoW community, it's Cross-Faction!
Community Event: Pilgrim's Bounty

Time for another event already? I guess the dragons just wanna get their feast on before the new expansion launches!

Our event for Pilgrim's Bounty is up and running, with three new activities to partake in! This time around I've tried to include some prizes to encourage participation. Anyone who takes part in at least two of the activities will automatically be entered for a chance at a grand prize:
  • A full stack (x99) of 5pt Insect, Meat, Seafood AND Plant foods! (495pts total of each)
  • x115 Deepearth Geodes for the upcoming Rockbreaker's Ceremony!
  • A battle pet you currently don't own! I'll check out the winner's armory page and see what I can get my hands on for you

I tried to scrounge up what I could, so hopefully the prizes are okay! ; w; I do plan on trying to include prizes for future events when possible, so be on the look out for those!

As always, if you'd like an invite to the Discord, feel free to ping me @Sinjo and I'll send an invite your way! And don't forget to join our in-game WoW community, it's Cross-Faction!
My Wishlist
[S/T] Apparel Cleanout!
Happy Dragonflight launch everyone! I hope anyone who's hopped on to dive right into the Dragon Isles is having a good time! [emoji=special eyes size=1] I won't be playing any of the new content until Wednesday or Thursday; my partner and I always go through the new expansion for the first time together ever since I started playing with them! So for now, just some good ol' fashioned old content farming for me ^^
Happy Dragonflight launch everyone! I hope anyone who's hopped on to dive right into the Dragon Isles is having a good time!

I won't be playing any of the new content until Wednesday or Thursday; my partner and I always go through the new expansion for the first time together ever since I started playing with them! So for now, just some good ol' fashioned old content farming for me ^^
My Wishlist
[S/T] Apparel Cleanout!
Oooh I used to play WoW back in Cataclysm! (Deathwing ftw) :D I tried to get back into it a few years ago, but it was a bit overwhelming (plus I'm way too shy to do Dungeons or anything like that) so I kinda gave up.

Dragonflight looks really good though (because dragons)! It's made me consider getting back into it but unfortunately I don't have much time for it anymore D:

I miss my characters :'c
Oooh I used to play WoW back in Cataclysm! (Deathwing ftw) :D I tried to get back into it a few years ago, but it was a bit overwhelming (plus I'm way too shy to do Dungeons or anything like that) so I kinda gave up.

Dragonflight looks really good though (because dragons)! It's made me consider getting back into it but unfortunately I don't have much time for it anymore D:

I miss my characters :'c
1 2 3 4