Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | favorite things to bake
1 2 3
Meringue cookies! Its family tradition to have them at New Years, so my grandma and I make them then always, but sometimes I'll make them at home when Im craving them.. They are a bit of a pain to make, but really great!
Meringue cookies! Its family tradition to have them at New Years, so my grandma and I make them then always, but sometimes I'll make them at home when Im craving them.. They are a bit of a pain to make, but really great!
red lizard from rain world

» Formerly Ceruleanfire, Springfire
» She/Her
» +2 FR Time || Pings welcome!
Muffins! Perfect portion-controlled snacks/breakfast. Just made my usual banana bread recipe but as muffins instead, and someone I'm close to makes blueberry oatmeal muffins so we share.

I also recently-ish made some lemon baked donuts, those were great!

And in the wintertime I like to make ginger cookies with fresh, candied, and powdered ginger.
Muffins! Perfect portion-controlled snacks/breakfast. Just made my usual banana bread recipe but as muffins instead, and someone I'm close to makes blueberry oatmeal muffins so we share.

I also recently-ish made some lemon baked donuts, those were great!

And in the wintertime I like to make ginger cookies with fresh, candied, and powdered ginger.
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
snickerdoodle cookies !!! absolute comfort bake
snickerdoodle cookies !!! absolute comfort bake
97f1bd05c230620a8af8fd6a35118ace3f5937a1.png
tumblr_p732foPLUF1rdxogmo4_r1_250.gif
em | she/her | +0 FR time | lorenz enthusiast
tumblr_p732foPLUF1rdxogmo4_r1_250.gif
[/center][/center]
Donuts, Donuts and umm...Donuts. Yes, i'm addicted to them :3
Donuts, Donuts and umm...Donuts. Yes, i'm addicted to them :3
6YousWl.pngLCqISMP.pngfX0bVgZ.pngsh5xjiu.pngqOI0yVu.png

"The way I see it, life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don't always spoil the good things or make them unimportant."

i make a cheesecake every year on my birthday! This year I did chocolate with a raspberry sauce swirl and it was lovely

i also really love making nice fluffy biscuits— this is the recipe I use and these things are so, so good. she's not kidding when she says the dough needs to be like cottage cheese; the first time i made this recipe i got so frustrated because it was nearly impossible to handle it lol
i figured out a technique tho. once you do it a few times it becomes a super easy recipe to throw together! pair em with some sausage gravy or raspberry jam and you got yourself a sunday morning

i also really love making bread; brioche is my favorite! the downside with homemade brioche tho is that it peaks when it's fresh out of the oven and is literally never ever ever as good the day after lol but it DOES make an excellent french toast when it's stale
i make a cheesecake every year on my birthday! This year I did chocolate with a raspberry sauce swirl and it was lovely

i also really love making nice fluffy biscuits— this is the recipe I use and these things are so, so good. she's not kidding when she says the dough needs to be like cottage cheese; the first time i made this recipe i got so frustrated because it was nearly impossible to handle it lol
i figured out a technique tho. once you do it a few times it becomes a super easy recipe to throw together! pair em with some sausage gravy or raspberry jam and you got yourself a sunday morning

i also really love making bread; brioche is my favorite! the downside with homemade brioche tho is that it peaks when it's fresh out of the oven and is literally never ever ever as good the day after lol but it DOES make an excellent french toast when it's stale
13ee4657328d39e8dd08554c4b0bec370d00a6b7.png
1 2 3