Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | favorite things to bake
1 2 3
[img]https://pds.exblog.jp/pds/1/201204/10/39/d0161439_16401262.jpg[/img] melon pan!! i usually shape them into turtles but i've also done things like hedgehogs it's just a bread dough wrapped in lemon sugar cookie dough, so it's fairly simple and easy enough to make on an impulse. [url=https://www.justonecookbook.com/melon-pan/]here's[/url] the recipe i use :]
d0161439_16401262.jpg

melon pan!! i usually shape them into turtles but i've also done things like hedgehogs

it's just a bread dough wrapped in lemon sugar cookie dough, so it's fairly simple and easy enough to make on an impulse. here's the recipe i use :]
hikaru
22 • he/him • eng/jpn • fr+3

click here for a random bird
________
I'm a terrible baker! But I dont let that stop me!
I love love love to bake pies. I guess because it's a little more like cooking sometimes which I am admittedly a little better at.
I'm a terrible baker! But I dont let that stop me!
I love love love to bake pies. I guess because it's a little more like cooking sometimes which I am admittedly a little better at.
w9bDUNq.pngMUYNhfy.pngPgv53XB.png
9D8YYS1.png
i always love to bake some simple shortbread cookies!
i also sometimes i also make apple & rhubarb crumble, a recipe i learnt at school. absolutely delicious.
my sister's a much better baker (and chef in general) than me, she makes amazing apple pies and cakes!
i always love to bake some simple shortbread cookies!
i also sometimes i also make apple & rhubarb crumble, a recipe i learnt at school. absolutely delicious.
my sister's a much better baker (and chef in general) than me, she makes amazing apple pies and cakes!
It's kind of baking because you put it in the oven, but sausage rolls! Super easy to make, just need sausage and pastry, and is always a hit during parties. I can make multiple baking sheets worth of them for like 8-10 people and they're gone in less than 20 minutes.

For actual baking, I have this recipe for a pizza pan cookie! Also super good and goes really fast, maybe I should make one again sometime, haven't in a while.

Edit: forgot this absolutely cursed crock pot recipe for a mix of brownie and cookie mix, it fully does not cook right to the point I call it goop, but it's my guilty pleasure :D
It's kind of baking because you put it in the oven, but sausage rolls! Super easy to make, just need sausage and pastry, and is always a hit during parties. I can make multiple baking sheets worth of them for like 8-10 people and they're gone in less than 20 minutes.

For actual baking, I have this recipe for a pizza pan cookie! Also super good and goes really fast, maybe I should make one again sometime, haven't in a while.

Edit: forgot this absolutely cursed crock pot recipe for a mix of brownie and cookie mix, it fully does not cook right to the point I call it goop, but it's my guilty pleasure :D
5511.png tumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gif6073.png
Frying pan chocolate chip cookie. It still only counts as one!

(And you can never have too much chocolate)
Frying pan chocolate chip cookie. It still only counts as one!

(And you can never have too much chocolate)
unknown.png
Strawberry lemonade cookies[emoji=familiar heart size=1] They're my favorite! along with classic chocolate chip
Strawberry lemonade cookies
They're my favorite! along with classic chocolate chip
Divider (Harpy City scene)
[quote name="whalesbone" date="2022-05-18 18:34:01" ] [img]https://pds.exblog.jp/pds/1/201204/10/39/d0161439_16401262.jpg[/img] melon pan!! i usually shape them into turtles but i've also done things like hedgehogs it's just a bread dough wrapped in lemon sugar cookie dough, so it's fairly simple and easy enough to make on an impulse. [url=https://www.justonecookbook.com/melon-pan/]here's[/url] the recipe i use :] [/quote] oh i am definitely doing this one
whalesbone wrote on 2022-05-18 18:34:01:
d0161439_16401262.jpg

melon pan!! i usually shape them into turtles but i've also done things like hedgehogs

it's just a bread dough wrapped in lemon sugar cookie dough, so it's fairly simple and easy enough to make on an impulse. here's the recipe i use :]
oh i am definitely doing this one
LVVfHp2.png | FR+3
| elune adore
| wishlist
| adopts
86128068.pngw7Yv8Mj.png
[quote name="whalesbone" date="2022-05-18 18:34:01" ] [img]https://pds.exblog.jp/pds/1/201204/10/39/d0161439_16401262.jpg[/img] melon pan!! i usually shape them into turtles but i've also done things like hedgehogs it's just a bread dough wrapped in lemon sugar cookie dough, so it's fairly simple and easy enough to make on an impulse. [url=https://www.justonecookbook.com/melon-pan/]here's[/url] the recipe i use :] [/quote] Those are absolutely precious. Might attempt that too one day. What did you use for the eyes?
whalesbone wrote on 2022-05-18 18:34:01:
d0161439_16401262.jpg

Those are absolutely precious. Might attempt that too one day. What did you use for the eyes?
Cheesecake! The baked kind with eggs in it. I have the base recipe memorized and will sometimes change things up like adding a fruit swirl or a chocolate crust.

Otherwise any baked goods with peaches, blueberries, cranberries, custard, cream cheese, or cinnamon are usually what I gravitate toward.
Cheesecake! The baked kind with eggs in it. I have the base recipe memorized and will sometimes change things up like adding a fruit swirl or a chocolate crust.

Otherwise any baked goods with peaches, blueberries, cranberries, custard, cream cheese, or cinnamon are usually what I gravitate toward.
tumblr_nsl2ezQmvD1slad33o1_250.png
I made the most delicious poppy-seed lemon cake some time ago! I neeeeed to remake it again sometime! It was so good!!
I made the most delicious poppy-seed lemon cake some time ago! I neeeeed to remake it again sometime! It was so good!!
FlightRisingBanner003.jpg
1 2 3