General Discussion
Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | favorite things to bake
1 2 3
i find myself baking pretty regularly, just the usual brownies or choccy chip cookies but i recently tried oatmeal cookies wait i gotta specify WALNUT oatmeal and MAN i i found my new favorite thing

you guys got any more exciting things besides the common cookies and stuff? maybe i should try pie too, dont think ive ever made any

also pro tip: cookies/brownies gone cold and rock hard? microwave them for 13-30 seconds
i find myself baking pretty regularly, just the usual brownies or choccy chip cookies but i recently tried oatmeal cookies wait i gotta specify WALNUT oatmeal and MAN i i found my new favorite thing

you guys got any more exciting things besides the common cookies and stuff? maybe i should try pie too, dont think ive ever made any

also pro tip: cookies/brownies gone cold and rock hard? microwave them for 13-30 seconds
49886869p.png | FR+3
| Newbie Mentors
| wishlist
| adopts
2Urm5Nm.pngw7Yv8Mj.png
i love making banana bread, it's super easy, and a great way to use up bananas that just sat a bit too long to eat
i love making banana bread, it's super easy, and a great way to use up bananas that just sat a bit too long to eat
tumblr_inline_nfx4qkzLCB1r6zydg.png
cupcakes!
cupcakes!
6655fe4067bf8ca45637cdd30867f01d0c1e2466.png
Usually I bake muffins with chocolate bits inside, super easy and tasty ( :
I used to bake tea cake quite a lot when I was living in another city, but my oven here is faulty and it's impossible to do it here :c
Usually I bake muffins with chocolate bits inside, super easy and tasty ( :
I used to bake tea cake quite a lot when I was living in another city, but my oven here is faulty and it's impossible to do it here :c
675.png

♥ My webcomic on : tapas | webtoons
Familiars Questart igart dump
Three-ingredient peanut butter cookies. I found the recipe online back when I was in high school and I've been obsessed with them since--they're really good for how simple they are!
Three-ingredient peanut butter cookies. I found the recipe online back when I was in high school and I've been obsessed with them since--they're really good for how simple they are!
"Lighthouse on the sea
That's all I wanna be
I wanna lead you safe to shore"

Untitled237_20210703213423.pngUntitled237_20210704020745.pnghe/they | early 20s | writer, country boy, Big NerdUntitled240_20210703200028.pngUntitled237_20210804204826.png
Chocolate oat cookies. I have a recipe, but I only roughly follow it. Even the oats were actually just an improvised part.
Chocolate oat cookies. I have a recipe, but I only roughly follow it. Even the oats were actually just an improvised part.
I make these things called "Playdough Cookies." It's pretty much any homemade cookie recipe, but you just add food dye. The fun part is sculpting different things to made into a cookie. You an do a swirl just by combining different coloured dough, which looks cool on it's own, but you can get real creative and make other stuff. I like making different little cute dog faces.
I make these things called "Playdough Cookies." It's pretty much any homemade cookie recipe, but you just add food dye. The fun part is sculpting different things to made into a cookie. You an do a swirl just by combining different coloured dough, which looks cool on it's own, but you can get real creative and make other stuff. I like making different little cute dog faces.
tumblr_inline_npp8nyFo5N1r0g4u9_540.png X tumblr_inline_nppef4YToG1r0g4u9_540.png
X
Scones! They taste so good with butter, jam, and cream.
Scones! They taste so good with butter, jam, and cream.
arkantos_signature_by_sludgy_by_sludgy-dben8lb.png
'Special' brownies and double fudge coffee brownies.
'Special' brownies and double fudge coffee brownies.
BAlyska.png
~~OWO| dream/dreamself |OWO~~
Scones because my mum makes them just like grandma used to make them so when I make them it reminds me of home and my family. Plus a hot, freshly buttered scone is delicious! I have them with melted butter or jam & cream.

My partner likes the cheese scones best but I prefer plain

Also pies and crumbles are a great way to use up slightly squishy/old fruit! I like to make berries and/or apple crumbles and pies.
Scones because my mum makes them just like grandma used to make them so when I make them it reminds me of home and my family. Plus a hot, freshly buttered scone is delicious! I have them with melted butter or jam & cream.

My partner likes the cheese scones best but I prefer plain

Also pies and crumbles are a great way to use up slightly squishy/old fruit! I like to make berries and/or apple crumbles and pies.
NFJCNCS.gif UBaiWUV.png
xXXQ8Kz.png
BZnhUNi.png
rUoKR6y.png
YMPbu9R.png
kNUQ7wV.png ZFAfDzf.png ntssBHs.gif
1 2 3