Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Pets being pets.
1 2 3
I have a herd of spoiled guinea pigs and one them will just lightly bite your finger every time you put it in front of her, like goddamn clockwork.

Guinea pigs don’t tend to be bitey, and if they are (low chance) they are more likely to do it when you’re handling them and they are not happy about it (like when doing health checks).

I think she just does it because she can. Most will just sniff your hands, but D’Artagnan prefers to just open her jaw and have a soft bite.
Doesn’t leave a mark or anything of the sort, only time I’ve been harmed by a guinea bite is when I hand feed them and they confuse my hand for a treat, and use their full force vegetable devouring bite on flesh.
I have a herd of spoiled guinea pigs and one them will just lightly bite your finger every time you put it in front of her, like goddamn clockwork.

Guinea pigs don’t tend to be bitey, and if they are (low chance) they are more likely to do it when you’re handling them and they are not happy about it (like when doing health checks).

I think she just does it because she can. Most will just sniff your hands, but D’Artagnan prefers to just open her jaw and have a soft bite.
Doesn’t leave a mark or anything of the sort, only time I’ve been harmed by a guinea bite is when I hand feed them and they confuse my hand for a treat, and use their full force vegetable devouring bite on flesh.
HtcZwHn.png qe3qJDF.png BUY | SKIN SHOP
My dog heard me eating chips in my room. I hear my door creak open and I turn to just see him poking his snout through the doorway.

I love him.
My dog heard me eating chips in my room. I hear my door creak open and I turn to just see him poking his snout through the doorway.

I love him.
She/Her | PM me about saving a fodder dragon :)
cSQQuYb.png
my cat loves meat. as most carnivores do.

when we are eating at the table, and the meal happens to involve meat, she always hops into an empty chair, raises her little head, and sniffs the table in front of her. usually we keep her away from getting ON the table, but if no one did stop her she'd totally jump up there and snag a bite.

I usually give her a little piece for her patience.
my cat loves meat. as most carnivores do.

when we are eating at the table, and the meal happens to involve meat, she always hops into an empty chair, raises her little head, and sniffs the table in front of her. usually we keep her away from getting ON the table, but if no one did stop her she'd totally jump up there and snag a bite.

I usually give her a little piece for her patience.
Fishes ____ she/her | +3 FR time | wishlist | avatar
ra01-icon-goldfish.gif s02-icon-whale.gif
[quote name="BrutusCourt" date="2022-05-12 12:41:19" ] I have a herd of spoiled guinea pigs and one them will just lightly bite your finger every time you put it in front of her, like goddamn clockwork. Guinea pigs don’t tend to be bitey, and if they are (low chance) they are more likely to do it when you’re handling them and they are not happy about it (like when doing health checks). I think she just does it because she can. Most will just sniff your hands, but D’Artagnan prefers to just open her jaw and have a soft bite. Doesn’t leave a mark or anything of the sort, only time I’ve been harmed by a guinea bite is when I hand feed them and they confuse my hand for a treat, and use their full force vegetable devouring bite on flesh. [/quote] Both of my piglets lick and then lightly nibble on fingers too. But only fingers. Not arms, or wrists, or hands themselves, or anything else they come into frequent contact with. Just fingers. Arms, wrists, and hands are for sleeping pillows. Fingers are for nibbling.
BrutusCourt wrote on 2022-05-12 12:41:19:

Both of my piglets lick and then lightly nibble on fingers too. But only fingers. Not arms, or wrists, or hands themselves, or anything else they come into frequent contact with. Just fingers. Arms, wrists, and hands are for sleeping pillows. Fingers are for nibbling.
I have an orange tabby cat, his name is hunter, named after a big bad alien from a game line (bonus point to who knows what I'm talking about) anyway- Hunter loves to come to invade my space every morning for snuggles, gets right in my face and lays there purring away, I love him so dearly.

He's,, aaaahh I want to say around 13 years old now, I can't remember when we got him but he's getting to be an old man and likes to yell at me its bedtime and to claim my shoes as his bed when I get back from work, silly kitty
I have an orange tabby cat, his name is hunter, named after a big bad alien from a game line (bonus point to who knows what I'm talking about) anyway- Hunter loves to come to invade my space every morning for snuggles, gets right in my face and lays there purring away, I love him so dearly.

He's,, aaaahh I want to say around 13 years old now, I can't remember when we got him but he's getting to be an old man and likes to yell at me its bedtime and to claim my shoes as his bed when I get back from work, silly kitty
soR20oU.pnghzM3Sr2.png2VtxnMX.pngNovGw6Z.png
7QPP3Mi.pngYw8EvNQ.pngtIb6bke.pngJg1iwNo.png
UqBNa9I.png
Today my cat attempted to jump into my moms closet, then ended up falling and dragging half of the clothes in it with her. It was kinda funny tbh
Today my cat attempted to jump into my moms closet, then ended up falling and dragging half of the clothes in it with her. It was kinda funny tbh
jGVQbew.png Glimmer
Previously QuirkyJunimo
FR +3
Wishlist
oxDm2Un.png
CB1A5LI.png
xtBKBx8.png
mlHpBMC.png
fD64ZUR.png
7gibfJe.png
ZwbGqUa.png
luMBIla.png
lAvpyOQ.png
5vnsOgE.png
lB92wkt.png
WKH2C9p.png
co3WWXY.png 4SVfFPD.png
40QQWBU.png
hX7nLTH.gif
i have 11 cats so i experience a LOT of funny animal scenarios that mix our cats funny quirks!!

kiki is a very small but very assertive & "get what i want" spoiled little girl. romi is a MASSIVE (cannot stress this enough) ragdoll who nearly weighs 15 pounds at 7 months old, and has never cared about anything in his life. he likes to get in people's business and they'll hiss at him, and it's like he just doesn't even know it happened. some of the older cats will slap him (no claws) as a warning and he probably doesn't even feel it through the 8inch layer of fur. he is also extremely assertive in a more relaxed way comparatively.

kiki is on the very top of the cat tower. romi wants to be at the very top of the cat tower. solution; just lay beside kiki, she's small and won't mind my massive self in her personal space, right? WRONG. he stands up there, ready to get cozy. and she looked at this huge baby with the anger of a thousand suns and honest to god REARED HER LEG BACK AND KICKED HIM? she is SMALL comparatively alright. and she truly did rear her leg back to put her strength in it. but she kicks him and he falls like he's the goat simulator goat, lands on his feet, looks around confused, and then prances off with a "prrbt!" like the last 20sec didn't even happen. he's insane and i love him. if i could choose to record just one thing in my lifetime it would've been that.

also, i'm not joking, he really does just roll around like that goat sometimes. everytime he does it i get lightheaded, it's hilarious.

all of our cats have their little quirks, but kiki & romi really take the cake lately with their shenanigans. yoda chases shadows! he's aware that you're making them and gets MAD if you stop; he'll bap your hand to get you to do the funny shadow thing again. butters loves to headbutt so much that if you sit down he'll just get on top of the couch and go to town. kallie is such a prissy princess that if you slightly touch her she NEEDS to go bathe herself because how DARE you put your filthy hands on her!! and of course if you just got out of the shower, she begs for your attention because you are SO clean. ginger meows in response to any word you say and will have full conversations (also she loves dogs), while her brother fred loves being brushed so much that he'll brush HIMSELF if you leave the brushes out for him.

pearl is a 17 year old lady who believes she runs the house, and is always trying to assert her dominance. and also trying to find every possible warm spot to soak the warmth out of. and of course, romi has so many quirks i don't even know where to start. kiki grew up so utterly spoiled that she acts like a princess, much like kallie, and believes anything she wants should be given to her yesterday. she insists on entering my mom's room where she can be the complete center of attention because of course she does.
i have 11 cats so i experience a LOT of funny animal scenarios that mix our cats funny quirks!!

kiki is a very small but very assertive & "get what i want" spoiled little girl. romi is a MASSIVE (cannot stress this enough) ragdoll who nearly weighs 15 pounds at 7 months old, and has never cared about anything in his life. he likes to get in people's business and they'll hiss at him, and it's like he just doesn't even know it happened. some of the older cats will slap him (no claws) as a warning and he probably doesn't even feel it through the 8inch layer of fur. he is also extremely assertive in a more relaxed way comparatively.

kiki is on the very top of the cat tower. romi wants to be at the very top of the cat tower. solution; just lay beside kiki, she's small and won't mind my massive self in her personal space, right? WRONG. he stands up there, ready to get cozy. and she looked at this huge baby with the anger of a thousand suns and honest to god REARED HER LEG BACK AND KICKED HIM? she is SMALL comparatively alright. and she truly did rear her leg back to put her strength in it. but she kicks him and he falls like he's the goat simulator goat, lands on his feet, looks around confused, and then prances off with a "prrbt!" like the last 20sec didn't even happen. he's insane and i love him. if i could choose to record just one thing in my lifetime it would've been that.

also, i'm not joking, he really does just roll around like that goat sometimes. everytime he does it i get lightheaded, it's hilarious.

all of our cats have their little quirks, but kiki & romi really take the cake lately with their shenanigans. yoda chases shadows! he's aware that you're making them and gets MAD if you stop; he'll bap your hand to get you to do the funny shadow thing again. butters loves to headbutt so much that if you sit down he'll just get on top of the couch and go to town. kallie is such a prissy princess that if you slightly touch her she NEEDS to go bathe herself because how DARE you put your filthy hands on her!! and of course if you just got out of the shower, she begs for your attention because you are SO clean. ginger meows in response to any word you say and will have full conversations (also she loves dogs), while her brother fred loves being brushed so much that he'll brush HIMSELF if you leave the brushes out for him.

pearl is a 17 year old lady who believes she runs the house, and is always trying to assert her dominance. and also trying to find every possible warm spot to soak the warmth out of. and of course, romi has so many quirks i don't even know where to start. kiki grew up so utterly spoiled that she acts like a princess, much like kallie, and believes anything she wants should be given to her yesterday. she insists on entering my mom's room where she can be the complete center of attention because of course she does.
========371e51cb10dbced1e872823085f3507d7ec2d415.png =
=chime | it/it's | fr +3
=ping me please! i may not notice otherwise!
=avatar dragon | meditate hoard
===Gif of Chimecho from Pokemon's sprite in Generation 6.
My deceased cat Pickles used to turn his back from me when I went to the bathroom, such a gentleman XD

My cat Cranberry likes decapitating mice, AND WE HAVE PROOF SHE LEAVES THE MOUSE BODIES AND I PROMISE YOU SHE JUST EATS THE HEADS-
My deceased cat Pickles used to turn his back from me when I went to the bathroom, such a gentleman XD

My cat Cranberry likes decapitating mice, AND WE HAVE PROOF SHE LEAVES THE MOUSE BODIES AND I PROMISE YOU SHE JUST EATS THE HEADS-
resize.pngvTpRDFB.gifAbout Me Kitties Adopts Art Shop
When my dove flies towards you, he puts his feet out at the last second and for some reason I just can't get enough of it. (slow-mo vid for funsies)
When my dove flies towards you, he puts his feet out at the last second and for some reason I just can't get enough of it. (slow-mo vid for funsies)

timegear.ink
Sai - 28 - FR+3
any pronouns
adopt shop
art shop
SAnHkBB.png
1 2 3