Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Pets being pets.
1 2 3
Beamr my budgie likes to boop things. He’ll boop my finger, then I’ll boop his beak, then I’ll boop him back then he’ll boop me back and then we will continue this until one of us gives up lol. He’s a goof. He also likes to hang upside down on my finger. It’s pretty funny when he only uses one foot to hold on haha. And lastly when he wants a treat he will start doing every trick he knows without me asking. So you just see him agressivley dancing and spinning nonstop because he wants a treat NOW. ???? okay one more thing… he also loves kissing his reflection while saying “pretty boy” or “your so cute” to himself haha.

Also! My banana ball python, Roni, likes hiding in my pockets it’s so cute when his little head pokes out.
Beamr my budgie likes to boop things. He’ll boop my finger, then I’ll boop his beak, then I’ll boop him back then he’ll boop me back and then we will continue this until one of us gives up lol. He’s a goof. He also likes to hang upside down on my finger. It’s pretty funny when he only uses one foot to hold on haha. And lastly when he wants a treat he will start doing every trick he knows without me asking. So you just see him agressivley dancing and spinning nonstop because he wants a treat NOW. ???? okay one more thing… he also loves kissing his reflection while saying “pretty boy” or “your so cute” to himself haha.

Also! My banana ball python, Roni, likes hiding in my pockets it’s so cute when his little head pokes out.
OzWYnwR.gif
update bup keeps making weird sounds licking her lips while she, howls? just, vocalizes?

MLEOURMLMELMLMOOUMM
update bup keeps making weird sounds licking her lips while she, howls? just, vocalizes?

MLEOURMLMELMLMOOUMM
LVVfHp2.png | FR+3
| elune adore
| wishlist
| adopts
86128068.pngw7Yv8Mj.png
We have a real coiled spring of a dog. Seriously, she has SO MUCH energy!!

When she gets excited, good golly lord pull your legs up and protect yourself! She will tear around the house or even the room she's in or even pounce and try to lick you all over, she's so excited and she loves you SO MUCH!! You make a funny noise? KAPOW, doggy affections! Sneeze? KAPOW! Get surprised and yell? KAPOW!

She's great. But never in my life have I had such an energetic dog before.
We have a real coiled spring of a dog. Seriously, she has SO MUCH energy!!

When she gets excited, good golly lord pull your legs up and protect yourself! She will tear around the house or even the room she's in or even pounce and try to lick you all over, she's so excited and she loves you SO MUCH!! You make a funny noise? KAPOW, doggy affections! Sneeze? KAPOW! Get surprised and yell? KAPOW!

She's great. But never in my life have I had such an energetic dog before.
WKtl2lb.pngYMPbu9R.pngBS4vqBB.png
Old Dragon Enjoyer
My cat always takes my seat. She wasn’t sure about sitting on the chair next to me, so I put my arm on top the seat’s butt rest and then lifted it off; two seconds later, my cat was settling down on it.
My cat always takes my seat. She wasn’t sure about sitting on the chair next to me, so I put my arm on top the seat’s butt rest and then lifted it off; two seconds later, my cat was settling down on it.
arkantos_signature_by_sludgy_by_sludgy-dben8lb.png
my cat Slim will burry her head when she sleeps. Like she faces-plants, becomes ORB. when she wakes up her face is squished and she'll shake her head like BLUHBLUHBLUB. if you're too close you'll get a splash of cat spit.
my cat Slim will burry her head when she sleeps. Like she faces-plants, becomes ORB. when she wakes up her face is squished and she'll shake her head like BLUHBLUHBLUB. if you're too close you'll get a splash of cat spit.
STRANGEFLESH
>It/It's
>friendly/open to chat! I love pings and messages
>wishlist
>lineage
>About me
tumblr-paypl0-G37c1xpxfk5o4-250.png
My cat has spaghetti drool whenever she lifts he head after a good nap. Poor girl only has seven teeth left; she’s all gums.
My cat has spaghetti drool whenever she lifts he head after a good nap. Poor girl only has seven teeth left; she’s all gums.
arkantos_signature_by_sludgy_by_sludgy-dben8lb.png
My shark likes to hug rocks. She's in a 240-gallon tank with five other fish and several live rocks. She will turn on her side and wrap her fins and tail around a rock and just lay like that for several minutes. The first time I saw her do that, I was terrified and thought something was wrong. But no, she's just a weirdo who likes rocks a little too much.
My shark likes to hug rocks. She's in a 240-gallon tank with five other fish and several live rocks. She will turn on her side and wrap her fins and tail around a rock and just lay like that for several minutes. The first time I saw her do that, I was terrified and thought something was wrong. But no, she's just a weirdo who likes rocks a little too much.
66247165.png 82185895.png 34153349.png 92421151.png 83193460.png
my horsehead loach digs in the sand, uprooting all my plants, and then sticks only his little head out. if you come too close he dips everything but his nose under, but if you sprinkle a little food on his nose, he'll peek his head out and nibble it. he's so cute. don't do any sudden movements near him when he's out of the sand, though. he WILL jump out
my horsehead loach digs in the sand, uprooting all my plants, and then sticks only his little head out. if you come too close he dips everything but his nose under, but if you sprinkle a little food on his nose, he'll peek his head out and nibble it. he's so cute. don't do any sudden movements near him when he's out of the sand, though. he WILL jump out
[center]My cat will wake me up every morning at like 6 am so that I can feed him. He does this by climbing all over me, meowing, knocking stuff off shelves, getting real close and tickling my face with his whiskers, and of course... softly biting my legs. It's a foolproof alarm clock at best, and a big problem for any future dormmates at worst [emoji=aberration scared size=1][/center]
My cat will wake me up every morning at like 6 am so that I can feed him. He does this by climbing all over me, meowing, knocking stuff off shelves, getting real close and tickling my face with his whiskers, and of course... softly biting my legs.
It's a foolproof alarm clock at best, and a big problem for any future dormmates at worst
Moose || He/They || 20 || FR time +0

DyYwZkw.png
I have a very interesting cat named Leaf. She's incredibly intelligent- if it's physically possible for her to open and get into something in any way possible, she'll find the way. And she makes that everyone's problem. Once, she managed to get into the cabinets, and nobody noticed- that is, until my mom went to grab something, and found her sound asleep on top of a stack of plates. Gross.

Recently, I left my sock drawer slightly open, and she was intrigued. She spent a good few minutes just scaling it, standing on her hind legs and slowly hopping across as she inspected the contents, like she was looking for something. Finally, she reached her grubby little paw in and grabbed a single sock, dragging it out of the drawer, sniffing it, then walking away, like it was her evil master plan all along.

There was also a situation from when she stayed with my dad. The cabinet doors there were much lighter, so she had no problem dragging them open and doing what she pleased. The solution my dad came up with was to tightly wrap rubber bands around the knobs, which she did not like. However, Leaf is determined. Way too determined. And so, every night at 12 AM, I would hear the slams of the cabinet doors as she relentlessly tried to open them, only for them to whisk back shut. And then at 2 AM, she would scream at my door for attention. He sent her back to Mom's real quickly.
I have a very interesting cat named Leaf. She's incredibly intelligent- if it's physically possible for her to open and get into something in any way possible, she'll find the way. And she makes that everyone's problem. Once, she managed to get into the cabinets, and nobody noticed- that is, until my mom went to grab something, and found her sound asleep on top of a stack of plates. Gross.

Recently, I left my sock drawer slightly open, and she was intrigued. She spent a good few minutes just scaling it, standing on her hind legs and slowly hopping across as she inspected the contents, like she was looking for something. Finally, she reached her grubby little paw in and grabbed a single sock, dragging it out of the drawer, sniffing it, then walking away, like it was her evil master plan all along.

There was also a situation from when she stayed with my dad. The cabinet doors there were much lighter, so she had no problem dragging them open and doing what she pleased. The solution my dad came up with was to tightly wrap rubber bands around the knobs, which she did not like. However, Leaf is determined. Way too determined. And so, every night at 12 AM, I would hear the slams of the cabinet doors as she relentlessly tried to open them, only for them to whisk back shut. And then at 2 AM, she would scream at my door for attention. He sent her back to Mom's real quickly.
| Plant Cat! | He/it |
OOf4SrF.gif
1 2 3