General Discussion
Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | the pokemon you would die for
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
nearly everybody i've met who is at least a little interested in pokemon has one. the ride or die, absolute favorite, got a picture of them in a heart locket.

mine's bellsprout, and has been since i was a kid. just a little guy <3

what are your guys' favs?
nearly everybody i've met who is at least a little interested in pokemon has one. the ride or die, absolute favorite, got a picture of them in a heart locket.

mine's bellsprout, and has been since i was a kid. just a little guy <3

what are your guys' favs?
} pings encouraged! i'm subbed to a lot of threads {

} check out my avatar dragon! {

} i forget things easily, please ping/PM me if i haven't responded in a few days {
Currently its toxicroak. But noivern is a strong contender.
Currently its toxicroak. But noivern is a strong contender.
neutralh5.png
zorua/zoroark!! either evo stage, either form, all of them are cool <3
i love their designs and personalities and their illusions are so cool and fun to have on my team! + i got really attached to the shiny zoroark i have on my team in ultra sun, he's my baby :D
bellsprout is super cute, too!! <3
zorua/zoroark!! either evo stage, either form, all of them are cool <3
i love their designs and personalities and their illusions are so cool and fun to have on my team! + i got really attached to the shiny zoroark i have on my team in ultra sun, he's my baby :D
bellsprout is super cute, too!! <3
|| [avatar]|| editing sig more later || pokemon/deltarune fan || would love to make some friends here!! ||
image0.jpg
Leafeon. I don’t know why, but leafeon is my all-time fav. Always on my team if it’s available in said game. A close second is sneasler, I didn’t like it at first but I put an alpha on my L;A team and I’ve loved it since
Leafeon. I don’t know why, but leafeon is my all-time fav. Always on my team if it’s available in said game. A close second is sneasler, I didn’t like it at first but I put an alpha on my L;A team and I’ve loved it since
Joltik. It smol. It precious. (And, on the off-chance you haven't noticed, I might like spiders)
Joltik. It smol. It precious. (And, on the off-chance you haven't noticed, I might like spiders)
Appletun, Eevee, Kyurem (ESPECIALLY MY BELOVED SHINY KYUREM I HAVE ON POKEMON GO, LOVE THEM SO DEARLY), Scolipede, Gengar, and the entire Goomy evolution <3

I cannot pick my favorite out of those Pokémon that I listed but I would definitely sacrifice myself for my shiny Kyurem and shiny Eevee I have on Pokémon Go <333 they both are my whole world <3
Appletun, Eevee, Kyurem (ESPECIALLY MY BELOVED SHINY KYUREM I HAVE ON POKEMON GO, LOVE THEM SO DEARLY), Scolipede, Gengar, and the entire Goomy evolution <3

I cannot pick my favorite out of those Pokémon that I listed but I would definitely sacrifice myself for my shiny Kyurem and shiny Eevee I have on Pokémon Go <333 they both are my whole world <3
chaogarden.gif
mimikyu my beloved
mimikyu my beloved
42618_1.png MUYNhfy.png
tyEuRXe.png
Tl1dGxE.png
bYt72YT.png
dEe2UrM.png
5hF3FGk.png
IMG_0395_1.png
scrafty.gif
why no of course i can't explain why i like this gangster lizard so much i just do
scrafty.gif
why no of course i can't explain why i like this gangster lizard so much i just do
vWkeKlv.png bungalow
she/her
+3 fr time
non-exalter
I love rockruff, sylveon, and turtwig! my skrunklies :D
I love rockruff, sylveon, and turtwig! my skrunklies :D
..zzzzzzzzz...................................
she/he
+1 frt
'ello! i'm finn/six!
Poochyena. Some kid gave me a Poochyena card on my first day of elementary school, and I’ve loved Pokémon ever since.
Poochyena. Some kid gave me a Poochyena card on my first day of elementary school, and I’ve loved Pokémon ever since.
qbj5aU6.gif acecatcher.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23