General Discussion
Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Calling my fellow Landgenoten
Excuse me for the vague title, but unless you clicked on it per your curiosity, you are probably exactly the person I am looking for in this topic :) After learning that my soon-to-be newbie mentor hauls from the Netherlands, just like me, that got me thinking. Are there more fellow Dutchies on here? I know us kaaskoppen tend to swarm the internet in surprisingly large amounts, so I figured there must be. Is there something like a language/regional community for different world areas in Flight Rising too? If not, maybe it'd be cool to have a few, starting with a Dutch bastion of flatness [emoji=special eyes size=1]
Excuse me for the vague title, but unless you clicked on it per your curiosity, you are probably exactly the person I am looking for in this topic :)

After learning that my soon-to-be newbie mentor hauls from the Netherlands, just like me, that got me thinking. Are there more fellow Dutchies on here? I know us kaaskoppen tend to swarm the internet in surprisingly large amounts, so I figured there must be.

Is there something like a language/regional community for different world areas in Flight Rising too? If not, maybe it'd be cool to have a few, starting with a Dutch bastion of flatness
Hello fellow landgenoot! How's lockdown treating you today? I mean, uh, welcome to Flight Rising!
Hello fellow landgenoot! How's lockdown treating you today? I mean, uh, welcome to Flight Rising!
Geen landgenoot but a Belgian here ;) A secret spy that can understand dutch but butchers the language when speaking it :p
Geen landgenoot but a Belgian here ;) A secret spy that can understand dutch but butchers the language when speaking it :p
nBW4aTS.gif
@Faroshious Moved to General Discussion! (Also, quick general reminder to keep discussions on the site in English! It makes it much harder to moderate and keep the forums safe for everyone if we don't know what's being said. [emoji=nocturne sad size=1]) Cheers!
@Faroshious Moved to General Discussion! (Also, quick general reminder to keep discussions on the site in English! It makes it much harder to moderate and keep the forums safe for everyone if we don't know what's being said. )

Cheers!
jeGlfdJ.gif__ Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group. (+0 FR Time)

Yes hi hello, me! I am very Nederlands. For better or for worse.

How is everyone doing on this first day of a new hard lockdown? :') I watched the press conference yesterday (which I don't usually do, I just read up on it afterwards), which ultimately resulted in a dream where Mark Rutte helped me to stop a burglar who had stolen some shoes. Because dream logic.

Help I don't want to dream about our prime minister, that isn't cool at all

(edit, quick fyi, this is meant to funny and not turn political in any way, just sayin', carry on~)
Yes hi hello, me! I am very Nederlands. For better or for worse.

How is everyone doing on this first day of a new hard lockdown? :') I watched the press conference yesterday (which I don't usually do, I just read up on it afterwards), which ultimately resulted in a dream where Mark Rutte helped me to stop a burglar who had stolen some shoes. Because dream logic.

Help I don't want to dream about our prime minister, that isn't cool at all

(edit, quick fyi, this is meant to funny and not turn political in any way, just sayin', carry on~)
Hoarding:
9 hours ahead of FR
G E K O L O N I S E E R D

I am not looking forward to the new hard lockdown. I don't have any christmas/new year's plans outside the house (small family + several conspiracy-reciting relatives that I don't want to be near in this crisis = not a lot of family to want to see!) but now my gym is going to have to shut its' doors :(( I just want to have good health but the big C said "lol no" to my attempts at getting JACKED
G E K O L O N I S E E R D

I am not looking forward to the new hard lockdown. I don't have any christmas/new year's plans outside the house (small family + several conspiracy-reciting relatives that I don't want to be near in this crisis = not a lot of family to want to see!) but now my gym is going to have to shut its' doors :(( I just want to have good health but the big C said "lol no" to my attempts at getting JACKED
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
Non dutch speaking American here just curious
You guys are in lockdown???

Uh oh that does NOT bode well for the rest of the world
Non dutch speaking American here just curious
You guys are in lockdown???

Uh oh that does NOT bode well for the rest of the world
Dreamcore/Weirdcore enjoyer.
Trans Male (Ae/Aer)
Check out my new group RP!
@Insidiously Yeah it was announced last night and went into effect this morning at 5am. A hard lockdown that will last until January the 14th, for now anyway, for all we know it'll be extended.

It is what it is ¯\_(?)_/¯
@Insidiously Yeah it was announced last night and went into effect this morning at 5am. A hard lockdown that will last until January the 14th, for now anyway, for all we know it'll be extended.

It is what it is ¯\_(?)_/¯
Hoarding:
9 hours ahead of FR
Hoi, buren. I'm a German who started learning some Dutch a while ago. It's interesting to see the differences and similarities between it, my native language, and English.
Hoi, buren. I'm a German who started learning some Dutch a while ago. It's interesting to see the differences and similarities between it, my native language, and English.