Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | outer wilds
I just started playing outer wilds after watching my boyfriend play it a bunch, and oh my goodness words cannot describe how much i love this game

the MUSIC

its so good, it just fills me with such a specific yearning and nostalgia for something i've never known

and all of the designs are just perfect, i especially love the hearthians, my funky little nonbinary fish creatures :)

my favorite thing to do is to check in on the travelers' music

what is your favorite part?
I just started playing outer wilds after watching my boyfriend play it a bunch, and oh my goodness words cannot describe how much i love this game

the MUSIC

its so good, it just fills me with such a specific yearning and nostalgia for something i've never known

and all of the designs are just perfect, i especially love the hearthians, my funky little nonbinary fish creatures :)

my favorite thing to do is to check in on the travelers' music

what is your favorite part?
OvgrUjj.png
i played it recently again because of the DLC, love it too!!

it was a pretty scary experience for me because it has every single one of my fears: height (if you could call it that in space??), deapth, darkness, jellyfish...

i loved the concept, it's just soooo good! the realisation, the horror! i wouldn't wanna spoil anything to anyone who haven't played it yet, but yeah, it is one great experience.

the one problem i had was when i landed on one specific planet, it bugged out and yeeted me into space with great speed and made the loudest noise ever, i had shaky hands for almost half an hour and couldn't trust this planet anymore lol. my friend told me it never happened to him before and the planet was supposed to be safe. it was pretty funny that i was scared all the time, but the biggest spook i had in the game was when i least expected it and compleatly accidental!
i played it recently again because of the DLC, love it too!!

it was a pretty scary experience for me because it has every single one of my fears: height (if you could call it that in space??), deapth, darkness, jellyfish...

i loved the concept, it's just soooo good! the realisation, the horror! i wouldn't wanna spoil anything to anyone who haven't played it yet, but yeah, it is one great experience.

the one problem i had was when i landed on one specific planet, it bugged out and yeeted me into space with great speed and made the loudest noise ever, i had shaky hands for almost half an hour and couldn't trust this planet anymore lol. my friend told me it never happened to him before and the planet was supposed to be safe. it was pretty funny that i was scared all the time, but the biggest spook i had in the game was when i least expected it and compleatly accidental!
markicha | she/her | +11 fr time
english is not my first language!

wishlist | adoptables | avatar
shwx1Vv.gifi'll keep wishing for a world where you can be happy shwx1Vv.gif
I positively adore Outer Wilds! Probably my favorite game there is. Cried like a fool at the end of it (and the DLC). xD

I’m not sure I could tack down one single favorite thing tbh. I just love so dang much about it :D I’ve always been obsessed with space, though, so it centering around that makes it Hit Different for me hahaha.

I also totally get that sense of nostalgia or yearning when I’m playing. It’s really hard to place, and for me it got even stronger after completing the game. I just wanna erase my memory and do it all over again!! xD
I positively adore Outer Wilds! Probably my favorite game there is. Cried like a fool at the end of it (and the DLC). xD

I’m not sure I could tack down one single favorite thing tbh. I just love so dang much about it :D I’ve always been obsessed with space, though, so it centering around that makes it Hit Different for me hahaha.

I also totally get that sense of nostalgia or yearning when I’m playing. It’s really hard to place, and for me it got even stronger after completing the game. I just wanna erase my memory and do it all over again!! xD
Even in this darkest of nights, I see... the moonlight...
I love outer wilds! I need to not think about it for a few years so I can play it and not remember any of the puzzles
I love outer wilds! I need to not think about it for a few years so I can play it and not remember any of the puzzles
"Hi my name is Crow with a B and I’ve been afraid of insects my whole lif-" "Stop stop stop- where?" "What?" "Where’s the B? "TherE'S A BEE???"
Pixel Adopts --- Wishlist/Gene tracker