Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | I got into coffee recently..
1 2 3
I read this while sipping a mocha macchiato...

I love coffee--the fancier, the better! It doesn't affect me much these days, but then again, I've been drinking the stuff since I was a child. My grandma would always brew a pot and let me go crazy with it. (Probably since she could get me hyper and then give me back to my parents, ha.)
I read this while sipping a mocha macchiato...

I love coffee--the fancier, the better! It doesn't affect me much these days, but then again, I've been drinking the stuff since I was a child. My grandma would always brew a pot and let me go crazy with it. (Probably since she could get me hyper and then give me back to my parents, ha.)
9iqeDz7.png
[quote name="Loniface" date="2021-10-25 15:23:12" ] I've been drinking the stuff since I was a child. [/quote] Same! My mom would just be like “Hey want to play Café” and I would be like “YESYES” Recently I accidentally poured too much of the coffee before the milk and it was too strong so I went zooom
Loniface wrote on 2021-10-25 15:23:12:
I've been drinking the stuff since I was a child.
Same! My mom would just be like “Hey want to play Café” and I would be like “YESYES”

Recently I accidentally poured too much of the coffee before the milk and it was too strong so I went zooom
jGVQbew.png Glimmer
Previously QuirkyJunimo
FR +3
Wishlist
oxDm2Un.png
CB1A5LI.png
xtBKBx8.png
mlHpBMC.png
fD64ZUR.png
7gibfJe.png
ZwbGqUa.png
luMBIla.png
lAvpyOQ.png
5vnsOgE.png
lB92wkt.png
WKH2C9p.png
co3WWXY.png 4SVfFPD.png
40QQWBU.png
hX7nLTH.gif
I once drank a cup of coffee. ONE cup. I then proceeded to lift an entire bed frame and prop it against the wall.
I am exactly as strong as a teenage girl.
I once drank a cup of coffee. ONE cup. I then proceeded to lift an entire bed frame and prop it against the wall.
I am exactly as strong as a teenage girl.
Dreamcore/Weirdcore enjoyer.
Trans Male (Ae/Aer)
Check out my new group RP!
Yes
Yes
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
i love coffee, and i am bying a cup almost everytime i'm by the coffee shop. i have this really old cezve and it's serving me well, i use it when i'm feeling like having a cup at home but sometimes i just want some milk foam on top. i need to invest into a coffee machine or something!

the best part of owning cezve is adding stuff to my coffee while brewing; i usually add orange zest, cinnamon, ginger, clove or/and black pepper. you can even add salt and cheese; a lot of things go GREAT with coffee (in moderation of course!)
and learning new recepies is always fun!
i love coffee, and i am bying a cup almost everytime i'm by the coffee shop. i have this really old cezve and it's serving me well, i use it when i'm feeling like having a cup at home but sometimes i just want some milk foam on top. i need to invest into a coffee machine or something!

the best part of owning cezve is adding stuff to my coffee while brewing; i usually add orange zest, cinnamon, ginger, clove or/and black pepper. you can even add salt and cheese; a lot of things go GREAT with coffee (in moderation of course!)
and learning new recepies is always fun!
markicha | she/her | +11 fr time
english is not my first language!

wishlist | adoptables | avatar
shwx1Vv.gifi'll keep wishing for a world where you can be happy shwx1Vv.gif
I have a bad habit of chugging my drinks, so combine that with caffeine and I'm in for a bad time. Still love the taste of lattes though, especially caramel and dulce de leche lattes.
I have a bad habit of chugging my drinks, so combine that with caffeine and I'm in for a bad time. Still love the taste of lattes though, especially caramel and dulce de leche lattes.
uzH5Loo.gifgiratina-origin.gifluxray-f.gifempoleon.gifhaxorus.giftyranitar.gif
Welcome to caffeine city. I learned how to make my own Starbucks style coffee and I've saved so much money and become so addicted.
Welcome to caffeine city. I learned how to make my own Starbucks style coffee and I've saved so much money and become so addicted.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
I also love coffee, but my body reacts to caffeine little bit badly (It makes me feel... sleepy? It's unusual, right...?) so I drink it really slowly.

I used to drink coffee at cafe at least 3 times a week... My favorite one is latte but I also love bitter ones :D Even espresso. The smell is really good... and even better with chocolate cake. I don't know well about coffee tho XD I just love the taste and smell.
I also love coffee, but my body reacts to caffeine little bit badly (It makes me feel... sleepy? It's unusual, right...?) so I drink it really slowly.

I used to drink coffee at cafe at least 3 times a week... My favorite one is latte but I also love bitter ones :D Even espresso. The smell is really good... and even better with chocolate cake. I don't know well about coffee tho XD I just love the taste and smell.
WHERE HER DREAMS END >
Unite we stand, divide we fall
| WD/WHDE | ~Plague~ | Any Pronounce | FRT+17(GMT+9) |

| ART SHOP | ACCENT SHOP | HATCHERY | feel free to ping!. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
8c05f7199b7e3138b1bd09794101984bae36928e.png
i've semi-recently (as of like. last year) realized that i actually enjoy the starbucks frappes that you can buy in stores in the glass jars -- i tend to need to add a ton of creamer into them, cus the coffee taste is still a bit too bitter for me, but they're the sole coffee i'll actually drink in any capacity hsfdhjdgh
i've semi-recently (as of like. last year) realized that i actually enjoy the starbucks frappes that you can buy in stores in the glass jars -- i tend to need to add a ton of creamer into them, cus the coffee taste is still a bit too bitter for me, but they're the sole coffee i'll actually drink in any capacity hsfdhjdgh
N i c k
"Fear not the night."
→ he/him
dd9d37c13149d4412f933c2662309cbb42245e81.png
I wish coffee would do anything to my energy level but I've been drinking it for +10 years now, usually 2-4 times a day and it's like drinking water at this point :I

I remember as a kid and young teen people used to say it's unhealthy to drink more than one coffee a day but I read it's actually the opposite as long as you can handle the caffeine
I wish coffee would do anything to my energy level but I've been drinking it for +10 years now, usually 2-4 times a day and it's like drinking water at this point :I

I remember as a kid and young teen people used to say it's unhealthy to drink more than one coffee a day but I read it's actually the opposite as long as you can handle the caffeine
2aoyUTU.png
1 2 3