Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | I got into coffee recently..
1 2 3
..and am now a spiral 80% of the time.

Bonus is that I sprinkle one piece chocolate on it and then dip two pieces of chocolate into the coffee

Then I go zoooooom

Why
..and am now a spiral 80% of the time.

Bonus is that I sprinkle one piece chocolate on it and then dip two pieces of chocolate into the coffee

Then I go zoooooom

Why
jGVQbew.png Glimmer
Previously QuirkyJunimo
FR +3
Wishlist
oxDm2Un.png
CB1A5LI.png
xtBKBx8.png
mlHpBMC.png
fD64ZUR.png
7gibfJe.png
ZwbGqUa.png
luMBIla.png
lAvpyOQ.png
5vnsOgE.png
lB92wkt.png
WKH2C9p.png
co3WWXY.png 4SVfFPD.png
40QQWBU.png
hX7nLTH.gif
*stares at my coffee pot/moka pot/mug collection/dozens of bookmarked coffee recipes*
*chants* One of us, one of us
XD
*stares at my coffee pot/moka pot/mug collection/dozens of bookmarked coffee recipes*
*chants* One of us, one of us
XD
1JQqhES.png594nfYo.pngo454-d01-drakota77749.pngo145-d03-drakota77749.pngo145-d02-drakota77749.pngo454-d02-drakota77749.pngo454-d05-drakota77749.pngo310-d02-drakota77749.pngo454-d03-drakota77749.pngo454-d04-drakota77749.pngo145-d01-drakota77749.pngo310-d01-drakota77749.pngo310-d05-drakota77749.pngo310-d03-drakota77749.pngcedPG3i.png
lG9UFR1.png
It's the mug collection that gets me. I've gotta have something to go IN it... I'm pretty basic with a Keurig; I've never tried to put chocolate in my own brew! That's a coffeeshop treat for me! [emoji=wizard hat size=1]
It's the mug collection that gets me. I've gotta have something to go IN it...

I'm pretty basic with a Keurig; I've never tried to put chocolate in my own brew! That's a coffeeshop treat for me!
Pixel art of a purple coffee cup with a heart slowly bouncing overhead.

• Jane | She/they

Keel Hatchery
@QuirkyJunimo

aaaa samee!! I've always been sworn against coffee ever since I tried it as a little kid straight with no creamer/sweetener and was disgusted, and I was afraid I'd get dependent on it. Always have been more of a tea and hot chocolate kind of person (besides cappuccinos...) and THEN, recently, something just changed. I don't like it plain or dark but mocha?? or with coffee syrups/creamers and/or cashew milk??? yes please

Also has anyone here tried Vietnamese egg cream coffee because ??????? That is up there with boba milk tea I'm serious-
@QuirkyJunimo

aaaa samee!! I've always been sworn against coffee ever since I tried it as a little kid straight with no creamer/sweetener and was disgusted, and I was afraid I'd get dependent on it. Always have been more of a tea and hot chocolate kind of person (besides cappuccinos...) and THEN, recently, something just changed. I don't like it plain or dark but mocha?? or with coffee syrups/creamers and/or cashew milk??? yes please

Also has anyone here tried Vietnamese egg cream coffee because ??????? That is up there with boba milk tea I'm serious-
a3665186-2e54-4922-869a-430b41931c92.png
█████████████████
███████████████
███
She/her - 23 - Artist

Trigun Stampede - Dr. Stone
Fleet Foxes - Delicious in Dungeon

I’ve been drinking a half coffee, half chicory root mix and adding cocoa powder and coconut milk. Sometimes I add raspberry or caramel syrup to it.

It’s quite yummy ^^
I’ve been drinking a half coffee, half chicory root mix and adding cocoa powder and coconut milk. Sometimes I add raspberry or caramel syrup to it.

It’s quite yummy ^^
Labyrinth%20Sig_zpslr1dascu.png
used to be a spiral off coffee actually!

uhhhh... now that i'm on adhd medication coffee makes me somewhat hyper 0_0
used to be a spiral off coffee actually!

uhhhh... now that i'm on adhd medication coffee makes me somewhat hyper 0_0
J6W6Pav.png TRIX
They/Them
FR + 2

7A9FlOQ.gif tumblr_osrbsneh5V1v8lm95o3_r1_75sq.gif Please let me know if anything on my account / forum posts is inaccessible! Accessibility is my highest priority.
I’ve been drinking coffee since I was a kid and I dont think its ever given me energy to do zoomies, its actually the opposite — i want to sleep.

Happened almost, i went on a date and almost fell asleep during it. Oops.
I’ve been drinking coffee since I was a kid and I dont think its ever given me energy to do zoomies, its actually the opposite — i want to sleep.

Happened almost, i went on a date and almost fell asleep during it. Oops.
9e9feb1cd233d5fc793ec7c6dd43c14e98d311f2.gif
Nice topic, since yesterday I got stomachache thanks to all those cups of coffee I had [emoji=coatl sad size=1] Very rarely coffee makes me feel energic; most of the times I'm very sleepy and it barely does something to me. Maybe it's because I'm too addicted to it and my body has forgotten how it is being caffeine-free. In fact, this morning, I avoided coffee and drank green tea and actually, I'm feeling pretty good! I'm thinking I'll quit...someday. [emoji=coatl tongue size=1]
Nice topic, since yesterday I got stomachache thanks to all those cups of coffee I had

Very rarely coffee makes me feel energic; most of the times I'm very sleepy and it barely does something to me. Maybe it's because I'm too addicted to it and my body has forgotten how it is being caffeine-free.

In fact, this morning, I avoided coffee and drank green tea and actually, I'm feeling pretty good! I'm thinking I'll quit...someday.
Green Crystals Hatchery
Ghvar||24||Italy(FR+9)
I've never tried coffee before, but I'd be interested to drink it at least once to see how it affects me energy-wise
I've never tried coffee before, but I'd be interested to drink it at least once to see how it affects me energy-wise
iiiiiiii 6gIIjjE.png
JNAfoEf.png
mlHpBMC.png
iii
Note: my name
has a zero (0),
not an "o"
iiii Jd88XNq.png
DxCICZ1.png
nWiQNX9.png
ii
”I’m only keeping you because
I need your kids for profit.”
-@Nesryn
I really like finding ways to dress it up, but I also can't have sugar or caffeine but that doesn't stop me. We use some pretty great decaf k-cups and stevia based flavored syrups, whipped cream, half and half, cinnamon, vanilla, coco powder.

Sometimes we even freeze the coffee into cubes and make frappuccinos out of them. All the fun, none of the guilt.
I really like finding ways to dress it up, but I also can't have sugar or caffeine but that doesn't stop me. We use some pretty great decaf k-cups and stevia based flavored syrups, whipped cream, half and half, cinnamon, vanilla, coco powder.

Sometimes we even freeze the coffee into cubes and make frappuccinos out of them. All the fun, none of the guilt.
YgOQ2oY.pngRfSBvPi.pngRtSbM78.pngiezVfl0.pngiWjBTCn.png

1 2 3