Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | [HUB] Pokémon Nuzlocke Challenge
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14
I just got killed in my first taken seriously randomlocke by Silver and I was getting so attached to my starter ;-; it was my only pokemon, what are some good tips to prevent getting killed in the first battle in the future?
I just got killed in my first taken seriously randomlocke by Silver and I was getting so attached to my starter ;-; it was my only pokemon, what are some good tips to prevent getting killed in the first battle in the future?
| adoptables | fr +9 |
wMcm9CU.png
RIP Ryohei, he had a lax nature and he liked to thrash about, but he was one of the best starters I've ever had :c can I be added to the members list please? [img]https://i.imgur.com/oj0lxQM.jpg[/img]
RIP Ryohei, he had a lax nature and he liked to thrash about, but he was one of the best starters I've ever had :c can I be added to the members list please?

oj0lxQM.jpg
| adoptables | fr +9 |
wMcm9CU.png
My Litleo, Killer Queen, died [emoji=gaoler sad size=1]. I forgot she was part Normal and had her in a Double Battle against a Scraggy and a Croagunk. Brick Break went through Calem's Reflect.
My Litleo, Killer Queen, died . I forgot she was part Normal and had her in a Double Battle against a Scraggy and a Croagunk. Brick Break went through Calem's Reflect.
I7a1ndF.pngOxagJgG.pngWBC5JG3.pngwOEIAes.png
[quote name="fnich" date="2021-10-25 20:11:57" ] My Litleo, Killer Queen, died [emoji=gaoler sad size=1]. I forgot she was part Normal and had her in a Double Battle against a Scraggy and a Croagunk. Brick Break went through Calem's Reflect. [/quote] Awww poor bebe, I don't know if her name was a Jojo or a Queen reference but I loved it, she died young :c
fnich wrote on 2021-10-25 20:11:57:
My Litleo, Killer Queen, died . I forgot she was part Normal and had her in a Double Battle against a Scraggy and a Croagunk. Brick Break went through Calem's Reflect.

Awww poor bebe, I don't know if her name was a Jojo or a Queen reference but I loved it, she died young :c
| adoptables | fr +9 |
wMcm9CU.png
Ooh! Welcome you two! Sorry for my absence! Was having a day yesterday!

Hmm, a randomlocke? I don't really do randomizers, but oftentimes it really does just come down to luck in the early game, from what I understand? You can't really know what you'll encounter, so you just have to try and be prepared for anything, and hope for the best! Sometimes you will just encounter Mewtwo as the first trainer, and lose than and there though. :')

I... also have nothing in particular to say about Storm Silver, as I've never played it before! Sorry. Good luck though! :)

Ah, I'm so sorry to hear about Killer Queen! She was such a queen, and will be missed. :( Do you have a replacement fire type, or nah? If not, what options would you have to replace her? :) Also! I'd not underestimate Whismur! They can be surprisingly strong once evolved!
Ooh! Welcome you two! Sorry for my absence! Was having a day yesterday!

Hmm, a randomlocke? I don't really do randomizers, but oftentimes it really does just come down to luck in the early game, from what I understand? You can't really know what you'll encounter, so you just have to try and be prepared for anything, and hope for the best! Sometimes you will just encounter Mewtwo as the first trainer, and lose than and there though. :')

I... also have nothing in particular to say about Storm Silver, as I've never played it before! Sorry. Good luck though! :)

Ah, I'm so sorry to hear about Killer Queen! She was such a queen, and will be missed. :( Do you have a replacement fire type, or nah? If not, what options would you have to replace her? :) Also! I'd not underestimate Whismur! They can be surprisingly strong once evolved!
[quote name="Dorelei" date="2021-10-26 00:57:11" ] [quote name="fnich" date="2021-10-25 20:11:57" ] My Litleo, Killer Queen, died [emoji=gaoler sad size=1]. I forgot she was part Normal and had her in a Double Battle against a Scraggy and a Croagunk. Brick Break went through Calem's Reflect. [/quote] Awww poor bebe, I don't know if her name was a Jojo or a Queen reference but I loved it, she died young :c [/quote] A JoJo reference, yes. Fire lion is close enough to explosion cat, right?
Dorelei wrote on 2021-10-26 00:57:11:
fnich wrote on 2021-10-25 20:11:57:

Awww poor bebe, I don't know if her name was a Jojo or a Queen reference but I loved it, she died young :c
A JoJo reference, yes. Fire lion is close enough to explosion cat, right?
I beat Grant with no deaths! My encounter for Route 10 was a Sigilyph, which is great, but it has a Jolly (-SpAtk) Nature and wild Eevee are also an option...
I beat Grant with no deaths! My encounter for Route 10 was a Sigilyph, which is great, but it has a Jolly (-SpAtk) Nature and wild Eevee are also an option...
oooh
ive never done a nuzlocke but
ive played omega ruby and moon twice
so id be down for one
leanin twoards ruby, standard rules
no items/ switching
(i always used those to cheese steven haha)
oooh
ive never done a nuzlocke but
ive played omega ruby and moon twice
so id be down for one
leanin twoards ruby, standard rules
no items/ switching
(i always used those to cheese steven haha)

NN9NPXA.png
P9aWhak.png
OxagJgG.png
WKtl2lb.png
haxorus.gif

t3kr0g.png
Ooh, that's valid! Want me to add you to the members list Jazzy? :) Also! Congrats on the Sigilith! They'll still be useful, regardless of nature tbh! Very tanky pokemon! :D
Ooh, that's valid! Want me to add you to the members list Jazzy? :) Also! Congrats on the Sigilith! They'll still be useful, regardless of nature tbh! Very tanky pokemon! :D
can I be added to the members list as well so I'll actually have motivation to start a nuzlocke? lol
can I be added to the members list as well so I'll actually have motivation to start a nuzlocke? lol
Th14ReimuBackSprite.pngtumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gifTh09MarisaBackSprite.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14