Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | [HUB] Pokémon Nuzlocke Challenge
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
HELL YEAH
HELL YEAH
Untitled424_20230617211922.png yo im arsonistfurry
im just a dude tbh
he/they
trans rights
ping meeeeeeee
art shop
Untitled419_20230616190853.png
for some reason child me always thought audinos had lipstick what. they dont even have markings around their mouth
for some reason child me always thought audinos had lipstick what. they dont even have markings around their mouth
redoing my signature sometime soon !!
idk children are weird
especially you /onethirdjoking
should i make a funny lil pixel badge for this hub >:)
idk children are weird
especially you /onethirdjoking
should i make a funny lil pixel badge for this hub >:)
im just a dude tbh
he/they
trans rights
ping meeeeeeee
art shop
SHUFBRUPNDDHHCHDJDHFH
HECK YES
SHUFBRUPNDDHHCHDJDHFH
HECK YES
Go right ahead! Audinos are really nice! I love their design, and they're actually not too bad either, especially considering how early you can get them! They're nice for those early stages where you really don't have strong options yet anyways! Single handedly able to save runs with bad early luck!

Also, they're just such well designed Pokemon? Like, hell! I love pink, and it goes so well with the cream! They're really comforting, Ig! :)

Also yeah, kids believe some strange things sometimes? But that's valid! I used to think some really strange things? But I don't really remember that well enough to pitch in there. :')
Go right ahead! Audinos are really nice! I love their design, and they're actually not too bad either, especially considering how early you can get them! They're nice for those early stages where you really don't have strong options yet anyways! Single handedly able to save runs with bad early luck!

Also, they're just such well designed Pokemon? Like, hell! I love pink, and it goes so well with the cream! They're really comforting, Ig! :)

Also yeah, kids believe some strange things sometimes? But that's valid! I used to think some really strange things? But I don't really remember that well enough to pitch in there. :')
ok help im bad with concepts
should it be like. a pokeball and a dice to symbolize rng
ok help im bad with concepts
should it be like. a pokeball and a dice to symbolize rng
im just a dude tbh
he/they
trans rights
ping meeeeeeee
art shop
Hmm, Nuzlockes aren't really about RNG though? I mean, sure it's involved, but to boil it down to that is a bit too much imo! It's not a major enough focus of them to really constitute it being a base for an icon! I'd say do a stylized Nuzleaf head! They are the mascot of Nuzlockes, after all! :)
Hmm, Nuzlockes aren't really about RNG though? I mean, sure it's involved, but to boil it down to that is a bit too much imo! It's not a major enough focus of them to really constitute it being a base for an icon! I'd say do a stylized Nuzleaf head! They are the mascot of Nuzlockes, after all! :)
ooh, okay :0 thanks for the opinion!! also, i didn't know that they had a mascot lol

now. how big should it be
ooh, okay :0 thanks for the opinion!! also, i didn't know that they had a mascot lol

now. how big should it be
im just a dude tbh
he/they
trans rights
ping meeeeeeee
art shop
Well, yeah! Nuzlockes get their name for a Nuzleaf resembling a character from "Lost" named John Locke! So, "Nuz-Locke!" Or simply "Nuzlocke!" So, Nuzleafs are the mascot of Nuzlockes, as such!

Not sure how big it should be? Maybe do a small one that's just the head, and a bigger one, that could fit in a sig comfortably?
Well, yeah! Nuzlockes get their name for a Nuzleaf resembling a character from "Lost" named John Locke! So, "Nuz-Locke!" Or simply "Nuzlocke!" So, Nuzleafs are the mascot of Nuzlockes, as such!

Not sure how big it should be? Maybe do a small one that's just the head, and a bigger one, that could fit in a sig comfortably?
OK ITS REAALY BAD ANS MESSY BUT here u GO [img]https://i.ibb.co/ZS5n5XV/0-A007-C91-10-C0-4439-A6-DA-0-FF1481-EC284.png[/img]
OK ITS REAALY BAD ANS MESSY BUT here u GO
0-A007-C91-10-C0-4439-A6-DA-0-FF1481-EC284.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14