Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | what's the last movie you watched?
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 32 33
Fellowship of the Ring. I love this movie [emoji=heart size=1] It actually hasn’t … left my dvd player … in a while … >_>
Fellowship of the Ring. I love this movie

It actually hasn’t … left my dvd player … in a while … >_>
Labyrinth%20Sig_zpslr1dascu.png
Pitch Perfect 3 out of all those movie the third is my favorite the boat part is so funny and fat Amy is the best [emoji=new friend size=1]
Pitch Perfect 3 out of all those movie the third is my favorite the boat part is so funny and fat Amy is the best
tumblr_otm5qr533e1v8lm95o1_r1_75sq.pnglightning.giftumblr_otm5qr533e1v8lm95o2_r1_75sq.png
Corpse Bride! Watched it last night with my partner!
Corpse Bride! Watched it last night with my partner!
giphy.gif
Ollie he/him FR +3
Hatchery - Temporarily Closed
Wishlist
Naib Fandragon my beloved
Willys Wonderland. My first horror comedy! It was so stupid and bad, I loved it so much xD watched it with a friend and we had a blast
Willys Wonderland. My first horror comedy! It was so stupid and bad, I loved it so much xD watched it with a friend and we had a blast
p3jdzi4.png
Catch Me If You Can! I would recommend watching it before it gets taking off Netflix if you have it!
Catch Me If You Can! I would recommend watching it before it gets taking off Netflix if you have it!
The last movie that I watched was Halloween, the original one. I watched it today because I was bored, and I gotta say, I'm not a fan. First of all, the audio mixing was kinda weird? Not bad, but like, some parts were very loud and others were kinda quiet. And even if a character was far away from the camera and just saying bye to their family, their voices would still be loud. At times it was kinda jarring, and made it harder for me to get immersed in the story. Not to mention a lot of the conversations that the characters had didn't feel very authentic, and were kinda forced. For example, once at the beginning of the movie the main character says "Oh darn I forgot my chemistry book" and then her friend starts like listing off all the books that she never brings home and then it's just... never brought up again. It wasn't significant, but it did act as a way for our main character to first spot Michael Myers driving by them. But then immediately after that we get another scene with awkward dialogue. I expected better from John Carpenter, who made the remake of The Thing, which is probably the best horror movie I've ever seen (although, not my favourite, but it's still waaay up there on the list. I even asked for a poster of the movie as a gift for the holidays)
The last movie that I watched was Halloween, the original one. I watched it today because I was bored, and I gotta say, I'm not a fan. First of all, the audio mixing was kinda weird? Not bad, but like, some parts were very loud and others were kinda quiet. And even if a character was far away from the camera and just saying bye to their family, their voices would still be loud. At times it was kinda jarring, and made it harder for me to get immersed in the story. Not to mention a lot of the conversations that the characters had didn't feel very authentic, and were kinda forced. For example, once at the beginning of the movie the main character says "Oh darn I forgot my chemistry book" and then her friend starts like listing off all the books that she never brings home and then it's just... never brought up again. It wasn't significant, but it did act as a way for our main character to first spot Michael Myers driving by them. But then immediately after that we get another scene with awkward dialogue. I expected better from John Carpenter, who made the remake of The Thing, which is probably the best horror movie I've ever seen (although, not my favourite, but it's still waaay up there on the list. I even asked for a poster of the movie as a gift for the holidays)
NSZvCod.png
OxagJgG.png
mlHpBMC.png
WvtW9EF.png
pride and prejudice 2005.... comfort movie
pride and prejudice 2005.... comfort movie
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Sailor
she/he
milkchai-cacat.png
hopping back in to say I've been on a folk horror/weird British horror kick and watched The Lair of the White Worm the other day! I absolutely adored it, it was so incredibly strange and fun, and for a strange 80s horror/fantasy movie, the characters are surprisingly nicely fleshed out and interesting
hopping back in to say I've been on a folk horror/weird British horror kick and watched The Lair of the White Worm the other day! I absolutely adored it, it was so incredibly strange and fun, and for a strange 80s horror/fantasy movie, the characters are surprisingly nicely fleshed out and interesting
WRW2rGw.png
9YmzAZz.png
hzM3Sr2.png
ninbinarycatcher.png scroll.png
The Rise of Miss Power was the last movie I watched!
The Rise of Miss Power was the last movie I watched!
KITTYDOG #1 FAN!!!

PAW/PAWS AND CLAW/CLAWS + SHE/HE/THEY/IT
I watched Promare for the first time and really enjoyed it!
I watched Promare for the first time and really enjoyed it!
tumblr_inline_njviw527Mu1qg2i5p.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 32 33