Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | what's the last movie you watched?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33
News of the World. It was nice. A feel-good story that didn't have as much depth as I would have liked plotwise, but it had Tom Hanks being a father figure so I can't really complain.
News of the World. It was nice. A feel-good story that didn't have as much depth as I would have liked plotwise, but it had Tom Hanks being a father figure so I can't really complain.
I watched The Fly (1986)! It was really good, although it's not for the faint of heart... Lots of gore and gross stuff :P I'm a big fan of horror though, I enjoyed it a lot!
I watched The Fly (1986)! It was really good, although it's not for the faint of heart... Lots of gore and gross stuff :P I'm a big fan of horror though, I enjoyed it a lot!
Feel free to click and feed my creatures!
2519517.png2534403.png2537496.png2567018.png2634339.png
Watched Neil Blomkamp's Demonic the other night, and while it could have definitely been scarier, there was one scene that made me curl up and say "NOPE" repeatedly. A++ creature effects too, but I expect that from Blomkamp. The whole concept is odd, so you just have to suspend disbelief and go with it. Also CW for gore and self-harm.
Watched Neil Blomkamp's Demonic the other night, and while it could have definitely been scarier, there was one scene that made me curl up and say "NOPE" repeatedly. A++ creature effects too, but I expect that from Blomkamp. The whole concept is odd, so you just have to suspend disbelief and go with it. Also CW for gore and self-harm.
MUYNhfy.png
eswSnrS.png
t7CcZoC.png
MHHKqsF.png
qRRjNIN.png 6Zs7hJu.png kyVzsYk.png 1RsBrUA.png r40kQDf.png
v8f8ZKI.png
0ZSX2ZT.png
lJX7Tr5.png
o6n8ZXM.png
uPNWHgD.png
we watched the original Space Jam a few nights ago, still just as good as i remember lol
we watched the original Space Jam a few nights ago, still just as good as i remember lol
MYMszro.png
[quote name="antelope" date="2021-09-14 15:28:26" ] and b. @FruitandFlour I also saw Labyrinth the night you made your post haha, I saw it in theaters for its 35th anniversary! there was a small retrospective feature that played before it, with some interviews with Jim Henson's children who were young while the film was being made - apparently Didymus (the fox creature with the sheepdog steed) was based on the Hensons' own family dog! Labyrinth is a long-time favorite of mine so I always have a good time watching it. I definitely do agree that it leaves quite a bit to the imagination, sometimes in kind of a confusing way! [/quote] @antelope Wow, what a coincidence! I actually had no idea it was having an anniversary haha, I was looking for something on Netflix to watch with my brother and dad that night (which I think was actually the night [i]before[/i] I made that post, idk my memory is bad) and thought Labyrinth looked interesting so I decided to watch it. Anyway, that sounds really neat! I didn’t know Didymus was based on that, really cute. You do have a point about it being up for imagination, though, I wouldn’t really be surprised if there are a lot of theories or even fan fiction trying to answer some of those things.
antelope wrote on 2021-09-14 15:28:26:
and b. @FruitandFlour I also saw Labyrinth the night you made your post haha, I saw it in theaters for its 35th anniversary! there was a small retrospective feature that played before it, with some interviews with Jim Henson's children who were young while the film was being made - apparently Didymus (the fox creature with the sheepdog steed) was based on the Hensons' own family dog! Labyrinth is a long-time favorite of mine so I always have a good time watching it. I definitely do agree that it leaves quite a bit to the imagination, sometimes in kind of a confusing way!

@antelope Wow, what a coincidence! I actually had no idea it was having an anniversary haha, I was looking for something on Netflix to watch with my brother and dad that night (which I think was actually the night before I made that post, idk my memory is bad) and thought Labyrinth looked interesting so I decided to watch it.
Anyway, that sounds really neat! I didn’t know Didymus was based on that, really cute. You do have a point about it being up for imagination, though, I wouldn’t really be surprised if there are a lot of theories or even fan fiction trying to answer some of those things.
deity_windsinger_by_dogi_crimson-da5hmn0.gif FMoJ9vk.png
H2jRHgT.png
J7D1quC.png

Hi, I'm Fruit! I'm a digital artist, amateur fiction writer, aspiring musician (bass), but most of all: a professional idiot. My two favorite things are rock 'n roll and frillback pigeons.
ezgif-3-3eb9aae531.gif

FMoJ9vk.pngRDt6LqI.pngJ7D1quC.png
uQA55c0.pngimage0.giftumblr_inline_oki6607XCW1tfmvub_100.png
Spirited Away. Why didn't I watch it when I was 7 I don't know. It's SO GOOD.
Re gret-. Anyways, Haku has the same sub VA as Suga from Haikyuu fun fact.
Spirited Away. Why didn't I watch it when I was 7 I don't know. It's SO GOOD.
Re gret-. Anyways, Haku has the same sub VA as Suga from Haikyuu fun fact.
0nY9TgK.png
6kR982D.png
vjHxXR9.png
WKtl2lb.png
fkWjutW.png
I think the last movie I watched was Wish Dragon. I honestly really liked it - it's funny, has a sweet story, and I enjoyed that while romance is hinted at, it isn't the focus of the characters' relationship at all. I highly recommend it.
I think the last movie I watched was Wish Dragon. I honestly really liked it - it's funny, has a sweet story, and I enjoyed that while romance is hinted at, it isn't the focus of the characters' relationship at all. I highly recommend it.
mlHpBMC.png
9hqcHsy.png
ZxAR91S.png
HkZAJYc.png
watervs1.pngHbzShnh.pngmbWgKmD.pngwatershieldr.png
hot fuzz. some of my college friends are big movie buffs so we're going to watch pulp fiction soon. i prefer tv shows so i really haven't seen that many, but i've also heard it's really good
hot fuzz. some of my college friends are big movie buffs so we're going to watch pulp fiction soon. i prefer tv shows so i really haven't seen that many, but i've also heard it's really good
divider_by_yesirukey-dbok0z5.pngdivider_by_yesirukey-dbok0z5.png
Firedrake the silver dragon which is on netflix. It was pretty good! There was also a httyd reference/easter egg in there I wasn't expecting as well :)
Firedrake the silver dragon which is on netflix. It was pretty good! There was also a httyd reference/easter egg in there I wasn't expecting as well :)
Please help them grow :3
?tTcYM=party.png ?tTwVf=party.png
Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings.

It was great - excited to see how it connects to the rest of the MCU.
Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings.

It was great - excited to see how it connects to the rest of the MCU.
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33