Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Tell me ur weird food combos
So I already posted on what I am snacking on and the food crimes I commited
But tell me what are not the one-off food crimes and are acuall snacks, flavor combos or toppings you enjoy?

For me its mostly savory snacks like potato chips, pretzels and roasted nuts dipped in honey or paired with a caramel toffee fudge-candy

Blue cheese and fig chumney on toast

Mango in a burger.

Pita bread stuffed with nothing but garden salad

Mashed bannana with butter (childhood fave)

Tuna and blueberries
So I already posted on what I am snacking on and the food crimes I commited
But tell me what are not the one-off food crimes and are acuall snacks, flavor combos or toppings you enjoy?

For me its mostly savory snacks like potato chips, pretzels and roasted nuts dipped in honey or paired with a caramel toffee fudge-candy

Blue cheese and fig chumney on toast

Mango in a burger.

Pita bread stuffed with nothing but garden salad

Mashed bannana with butter (childhood fave)

Tuna and blueberries
EAYJi.gif
Help me grow these boiz, can you keep an eye on them for a couple of minutes while I continue my compulsive forum posting? Will be back in a minute
I don't know if this is weird but... apple and bread it's surprisingly good x.x
Carrots and mustard. Smashed avocado and mustard. Apple slices and salsa. Cashews and hot sauce. There's probably more but I'm tired and can't remember.
Carrots and mustard. Smashed avocado and mustard. Apple slices and salsa. Cashews and hot sauce. There's probably more but I'm tired and can't remember.

nfZCrZ4.png
I dont mind being pinged!
[quote name="FreyaShadow" date="2021-07-26 08:41:51" ] I don't know if this is weird but... apple and bread it's surprisingly good x.x [/quote] okay This juuust reminded me I toasted my bread with apples n cinnamon on once top and it was amazing, My dad said it tasted like pancakes shgfkjsghefhjfge
FreyaShadow wrote on 2021-07-26 08:41:51:
okay This juuust reminded me
I toasted my bread with apples n cinnamon on once top and it was amazing, My dad said it tasted like pancakes shgfkjsghefhjfge
EAYJi.gif
Help me grow these boiz, can you keep an eye on them for a couple of minutes while I continue my compulsive forum posting? Will be back in a minute
[quote name="Nigith" date="2021-07-26 09:43:50" ] [quote name="FreyaShadow" date="2021-07-26 08:41:51" ] I don't know if this is weird but... apple and bread it's surprisingly good x.x [/quote] okay This juuust reminded me I toasted my bread with apples n cinnamon on once top and it was amazing, My dad said it tasted like pancakes shgfkjsghefhjfge [/quote] Ok, that sounds SO good!!! I gotta try this =f
Nigith wrote on 2021-07-26 09:43:50:
FreyaShadow wrote on 2021-07-26 08:41:51:
okay This juuust reminded me
I toasted my bread with apples n cinnamon on once top and it was amazing, My dad said it tasted like pancakes shgfkjsghefhjfge

Ok, that sounds SO good!!! I gotta try this =f
A few tablespoons of Decaff Coca Cola added to my oatmeal and protein powder. It gives breakfast a good zingy aftertaste.

Corn as a major pizza topping - especially with pineapple, chicken, and pesto for the sauce.

Stevia added to a container of raw egg whites as a drink. It's like thin pudding.

For home-made popcorn I use a little bit of oil (or butter) and then add nutritional yeast.

Sometimes I put a whole onion into the oven with a drizzle of Maui sauce just enough to warm it up, and then eat it like an apple. It's so good.
A few tablespoons of Decaff Coca Cola added to my oatmeal and protein powder. It gives breakfast a good zingy aftertaste.

Corn as a major pizza topping - especially with pineapple, chicken, and pesto for the sauce.

Stevia added to a container of raw egg whites as a drink. It's like thin pudding.

For home-made popcorn I use a little bit of oil (or butter) and then add nutritional yeast.

Sometimes I put a whole onion into the oven with a drizzle of Maui sauce just enough to warm it up, and then eat it like an apple. It's so good.
- Coli Addiction Quest/Challenge Thread
I mean, I don't think they're that weird but

plain red pepper flakes, just out of the container.

garlic microwaved in olive oil

plain jalapenos with ranch

breakfast ramen with eggs and bacon

raw yellow egg yolk on top of hot rice, cooks as u mix it in
I mean, I don't think they're that weird but

plain red pepper flakes, just out of the container.

garlic microwaved in olive oil

plain jalapenos with ranch

breakfast ramen with eggs and bacon

raw yellow egg yolk on top of hot rice, cooks as u mix it in
Canned green beans and ketchup. Because canned green beans are kind of gross on their own. Something about the two together tastes pickled, and I like pickles. :p

This is really just me not liking green beans.
Canned green beans and ketchup. Because canned green beans are kind of gross on their own. Something about the two together tastes pickled, and I like pickles. :p

This is really just me not liking green beans.
7GFlGJN.pnglrqDePv.pngsGgQ25Y.pngMpoIPJl.pngsGgQ25Y.png0nIARi4.png1nxsvgf.pngzWgdxzn.pngwN1CyRb.pngFF7sHLD.pngGJZzfu4.pngMrRCllp.png
EBEMlSX.png
Okay so I had a friend in highschool that showed me this weird combo. I believe we still are the only ones eating it like this because everyone judges it [img]https://i.imgur.com/Mn9UiU9.jpg[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/jOmeFAR.jpg[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/6G3qdwE.jpg[/img] (So basically Bugle chips that you dip and put a coloured raisin on top of it)
Okay so I had a friend in highschool that showed me this weird combo. I believe we still are the only ones eating it like this because everyone judges it

Mn9UiU9.jpgjOmeFAR.jpg6G3qdwE.jpg
(So basically Bugle chips that you dip and put a coloured raisin on top of it)
Masked_Banes_Subspecies_Button2.pngykaRmMV.pngZpnJRNB.gifpH7OkcK.png
old-oaks-3.png