Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What Anime are you watching?
1 2 3 4 5
Yay me first...I am currently watching Yu Yu Hakusho for the 100th time than probably Inuyasha again.
Yay me first...I am currently watching Yu Yu Hakusho for the 100th time than probably Inuyasha again.
I am literally watching anime as I type. Finishing Tiger and Bunny, one I started a long time ago and just now decided to work on again. Only two more episodes left!
I am literally watching anime as I type. Finishing Tiger and Bunny, one I started a long time ago and just now decided to work on again. Only two more episodes left!
9iqeDz7.png
Tiger and bunny i will have to watch that again
Tiger and bunny i will have to watch that again
Sonny Boy. Not quite sure what’s going on yet, but it’s interesting.

Forgot a few others - Life Lessons with Uramichi-Oniisan, Remake our Life! (eh. Preferred ReLIFE, which has a similar theme) and Astra Lost in Space.

Forgot a few others - Life Lessons with Uramichi-Oniisan, Remake our Life! (eh. Preferred ReLIFE, which has a similar theme) and Astra Lost in Space.
68626024.png
Just finished Dororo and now I’m rewatching Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood since it’s one of my favorites
Just finished Dororo and now I’m rewatching Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood since it’s one of my favorites
flat,128x,075,f-pad,128x128,f8f8f8.jpg

filler
filler

filler
filler

tumblr_osuiryrppa1v8lm95o2_75sq.gif

Bri / she/they / 22
FR +3

tumblr_osuiryrppa1v8lm95o2_75sq.gif

filler
filler
Jujutsu Kaisen for the 4th time. Definitely recommend to anyone who enjoyed Bleach.
Jujutsu Kaisen for the 4th time. Definitely recommend to anyone who enjoyed Bleach.
Boku no Hero Academia, Jujutsu Kaisen and the second season of Kobayashi's dragon maid. I do keep an eye out for other stuff tho... I've gotten very picky lol

...ONE-PUNCH MAN SEASON 3, PLEASE! >:|
Boku no Hero Academia, Jujutsu Kaisen and the second season of Kobayashi's dragon maid. I do keep an eye out for other stuff tho... I've gotten very picky lol

...ONE-PUNCH MAN SEASON 3, PLEASE! >:|
BkLX97a.pngOctopus is welcomeYya65zH.png
Too many... My "watching" tab on MyAnimeList has:[LIST] [*] [i]Gintama[/i] (very long but very funny, with a way more interesting world than a stupid action-comedy has any right to have) [*] [i]Fate/stay night[/i] 2006 (I do not have the time or attention span to hunt down and read the translated VN; got into Fate after getting hooked on the mobile game) [*] [i]Silver Spoon[/i] season 2: I live in a very agricultural state so I can appreciate the setting; it's charming, educational, and adapts a Hiromu Arakawa manga [*] [i]Natsume Yuujinchou[/i] season 6: A relaxing, feel-good, incredibly underrated series that I mention on pretty much every anime recommendation thread here. [*] [i]To Your Eternity[/i]: So sad but so good. That's all I can really say about it. [*] [i]The Aquatope on White Sand:[/i] Gorgeous visuals, magical realism, possible lesbians, and aquariums. [*] [i]IDOLiSH7[/i] season 3: The best idol boy anime by a huge margin, although so far this season has gone in almost a thriller direction. [/LIST] and... [quote name="SouthernHawker" date="2021-07-24 14:36:18" ] Sonny Boy. Not quite sure what’s going on yet, but it’s interesting. [/quote] This too. Color me intrigued.
Too many... My "watching" tab on MyAnimeList has:
  • Gintama (very long but very funny, with a way more interesting world than a stupid action-comedy has any right to have)
  • Fate/stay night 2006 (I do not have the time or attention span to hunt down and read the translated VN; got into Fate after getting hooked on the mobile game)
  • Silver Spoon season 2: I live in a very agricultural state so I can appreciate the setting; it's charming, educational, and adapts a Hiromu Arakawa manga
  • Natsume Yuujinchou season 6: A relaxing, feel-good, incredibly underrated series that I mention on pretty much every anime recommendation thread here.
  • To Your Eternity: So sad but so good. That's all I can really say about it.
  • The Aquatope on White Sand: Gorgeous visuals, magical realism, possible lesbians, and aquariums.
  • IDOLiSH7 season 3: The best idol boy anime by a huge margin, although so far this season has gone in almost a thriller direction.
and...
SouthernHawker wrote on 2021-07-24 14:36:18:
This too. Color me intrigued.
I7a1ndF.pngOxagJgG.pngWBC5JG3.pngwOEIAes.png
Currently I’m watching Beastars, I’m at the beginning so please no spoilers :3

But I’ve seen a few others recently, which is Attack on Titan (rewatch), No Game No Life, and The Dragon Prince, which is absolutely wonderful :3 my favorite anime though hands down is Full Metal Alchemist :3 (I love Ed).
Currently I’m watching Beastars, I’m at the beginning so please no spoilers :3

But I’ve seen a few others recently, which is Attack on Titan (rewatch), No Game No Life, and The Dragon Prince, which is absolutely wonderful :3 my favorite anime though hands down is Full Metal Alchemist :3 (I love Ed).
754FFF91-4E22-46B4-BC8F-0DF6C76E370E.png
Currently watching Noragami.
Currently watching Noragami.
ytkEBod.pngJkqGYr7.pngvZmPWxA.pnga129Nss.pngAQPJNOh.png5hF3FGk.png
1 2 3 4 5