Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Why is he so BIG [Borderlands]
1 2
[quote name="Jxckal" date="2021-07-25 17:22:50" ] [quote name="Unrest" date="2021-07-25 16:59:22" ] bruh other borderlands fans! I haven't played the third game yet but did the writing really go that downhill? (also I love your signature Zer0 was easily my fave character to play) [/quote] I wouldn't say the writing overall for BL3 was bad. It was a fun and engaging story with lots of places to explore. I really love the Promethea and Eden-6 chapters because Rhys and Wainwright/Hammerlock are really strong and fun characters. It's just that it's super hard to compare after the incredible success of BL2, to the point where it isn't a fair comparison anymore. And Ava is a very annoying, poorly written character. I don't think anyone likes her. [/quote] Besides whoever wrote her and gave her [i]everything[/i] she didnt deserve. Yeah, Maya wanted her to have her powers but nah, not when she’s still a brat. Pick her up by her scruff and shove her into the garbage chute. I just kept thinking, “[i]who’s gonna tell Krieg?[/i]”
Jxckal wrote on 2021-07-25 17:22:50:
Unrest wrote on 2021-07-25 16:59:22:
bruh other borderlands fans! I haven't played the third game yet but did the writing really go that downhill? (also I love your signature Zer0 was easily my fave character to play)

I wouldn't say the writing overall for BL3 was bad. It was a fun and engaging story with lots of places to explore. I really love the Promethea and Eden-6 chapters because Rhys and Wainwright/Hammerlock are really strong and fun characters. It's just that it's super hard to compare after the incredible success of BL2, to the point where it isn't a fair comparison anymore. And Ava is a very annoying, poorly written character. I don't think anyone likes her.

Besides whoever wrote her and gave her everything she didnt deserve. Yeah, Maya wanted her to have her powers but nah, not when she’s still a brat. Pick her up by her scruff and shove her into the garbage chute.

I just kept thinking, “who’s gonna tell Krieg?
9e9feb1cd233d5fc793ec7c6dd43c14e98d311f2.gif
[quote name="MyHartWillDrogon" date="2021-07-25 22:49:43" ] [quote name="Jxckal" date="2021-07-25 17:22:50" ] [quote name="Unrest" date="2021-07-25 16:59:22" ] bruh other borderlands fans! I haven't played the third game yet but did the writing really go that downhill? (also I love your signature Zer0 was easily my fave character to play) [/quote] I wouldn't say the writing overall for BL3 was bad. It was a fun and engaging story with lots of places to explore. I really love the Promethea and Eden-6 chapters because Rhys and Wainwright/Hammerlock are really strong and fun characters. It's just that it's super hard to compare after the incredible success of BL2, to the point where it isn't a fair comparison anymore. And Ava is a very annoying, poorly written character. I don't think anyone likes her. [/quote] Besides whoever wrote her and gave her [i]everything[/i] she didnt deserve. Yeah, Maya wanted her to have her powers but nah, not when she’s still a brat. Pick her up by her scruff and shove her into the garbage chute. I just kept thinking, “[i]who’s gonna tell Krieg?[/i]” [/quote] Did you play Psycho Krieg and the Fantastic Fustercluck? Because the ending killed me :') It will definitely answer your question, and probably rip your heart out and stomp on it if you notice one small detail.
MyHartWillDrogon wrote on 2021-07-25 22:49:43:
bruh other borderlands fans! I haven't played the third game yet but did the writing really go that downhill? (also I love your signature Zer0 was easily my fave character to play)

I wouldn't say the writing overall for BL3 was bad. It was a fun and engaging story with lots of places to explore. I really love the Promethea and Eden-6 chapters because Rhys and Wainwright/Hammerlock are really strong and fun characters. It's just that it's super hard to compare after the incredible success of BL2, to the point where it isn't a fair comparison anymore. And Ava is a very annoying, poorly written character. I don't think anyone likes her.

Besides whoever wrote her and gave her everything she didnt deserve. Yeah, Maya wanted her to have her powers but nah, not when she’s still a brat. Pick her up by her scruff and shove her into the garbage chute.

Did you play Psycho Krieg and the Fantastic Fustercluck? Because the ending killed me :') It will definitely answer your question, and probably rip your heart out and stomp on it if you notice one small detail.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
[quote name="Jxckal" date="2021-07-25 23:02:27" ] [quote name="MyHartWillDrogon" date="2021-07-25 22:49:43" ] [quote name="Jxckal" date="2021-07-25 17:22:50" ] [quote name="Unrest" date="2021-07-25 16:59:22" ] bruh other borderlands fans! I haven't played the third game yet but did the writing really go that downhill? (also I love your signature Zer0 was easily my fave character to play) [/quote] I wouldn't say the writing overall for BL3 was bad. It was a fun and engaging story with lots of places to explore. I really love the Promethea and Eden-6 chapters because Rhys and Wainwright/Hammerlock are really strong and fun characters. It's just that it's super hard to compare after the incredible success of BL2, to the point where it isn't a fair comparison anymore. And Ava is a very annoying, poorly written character. I don't think anyone likes her. [/quote] Besides whoever wrote her and gave her [i]everything[/i] she didnt deserve. Yeah, Maya wanted her to have her powers but nah, not when she’s still a brat. Pick her up by her scruff and shove her into the garbage chute. I just kept thinking, “[i]who’s gonna tell Krieg?[/i]” [/quote] Did you play Psycho Krieg and the Fantastic Fustercluck? Because the ending killed me :') It will definitely answer your question, and probably rip your heart out and stomp on it if you notice one small detail. [/quote] I did play it. Its definitely a hard hitter. Poor bugger.
Jxckal wrote on 2021-07-25 23:02:27:

Did you play Psycho Krieg and the Fantastic Fustercluck? Because the ending killed me :') It will definitely answer your question, and probably rip your heart out and stomp on it if you notice one small detail.

I did play it. Its definitely a hard hitter.
Poor bugger.
[quote name="MyHartWillDrogon" date="2021-07-25 23:29:44" ] [quote name="Jxckal" date="2021-07-25 23:02:27" ] [quote name="MyHartWillDrogon" date="2021-07-25 22:49:43" ] [quote name="Jxckal" date="2021-07-25 17:22:50" ] [quote name="Unrest" date="2021-07-25 16:59:22" ] bruh other borderlands fans! I haven't played the third game yet but did the writing really go that downhill? (also I love your signature Zer0 was easily my fave character to play) [/quote] I wouldn't say the writing overall for BL3 was bad. It was a fun and engaging story with lots of places to explore. I really love the Promethea and Eden-6 chapters because Rhys and Wainwright/Hammerlock are really strong and fun characters. It's just that it's super hard to compare after the incredible success of BL2, to the point where it isn't a fair comparison anymore. And Ava is a very annoying, poorly written character. I don't think anyone likes her. [/quote] Besides whoever wrote her and gave her [i]everything[/i] she didnt deserve. Yeah, Maya wanted her to have her powers but nah, not when she’s still a brat. Pick her up by her scruff and shove her into the garbage chute. I just kept thinking, “[i]who’s gonna tell Krieg?[/i]” [/quote] Did you play Psycho Krieg and the Fantastic Fustercluck? Because the ending killed me :') It will definitely answer your question, and probably rip your heart out and stomp on it if you notice one small detail. [/quote] I did play it. Its definitely a hard hitter. Poor bugger. [/quote] I don't know if it was just my mind playing with me, but I swear (spoiler! Don't read if you haven't played to the end of the BL3 Psycho Krieg DLC) [spoiler]Maya's eyes were a little glassy and misty which hit so hard :') like baby no :( [/spoiler[
MyHartWillDrogon wrote on 2021-07-25 23:29:44:
Jxckal wrote on 2021-07-25 23:02:27:

I did play it. Its definitely a hard hitter.
Poor bugger.

I don't know if it was just my mind playing with me, but I swear (spoiler! Don't read if you haven't played to the end of the BL3 Psycho Krieg DLC) Maya's eyes were a little glassy and misty which hit so hard :') like baby no :( [/spoiler[
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
[quote name="Jxckal" date="2021-07-23 17:20:42" ] And then there's Zane. I love Zane. [/quote] This is me. I honestly didn't mind the writing as much as others did. Ava is annoying (but everybody thinks so) but the overall story is good if you ask me. Also the DLC... Guns, Love and Tentacles was everything I could ever ask for and more.
Jxckal wrote on 2021-07-23 17:20:42:
And then there's Zane. I love Zane.

This is me.

I honestly didn't mind the writing as much as others did. Ava is annoying (but everybody thinks so) but the overall story is good if you ask me. Also the DLC... Guns, Love and Tentacles was everything I could ever ask for and more.
yG3lmc2.png a snow covered lantern with the words 'FR SSE 2023' to its right candle-smol.png
They’re apparently gonna do more DLC’s which isn’t surprising cus BL2 had a lot of them. Apparently one with Dr Zed because he wasn’t able to be part of BL3. But thats just what I heard.
They’re apparently gonna do more DLC’s which isn’t surprising cus BL2 had a lot of them. Apparently one with Dr Zed because he wasn’t able to be part of BL3. But thats just what I heard.
[quote name="MyHartWillDrogon" date="2021-07-28 09:55:25" ] They’re apparently gonna do more DLC’s which isn’t surprising cus BL2 had a lot of them. Apparently one with Dr Zed because he wasn’t able to be part of BL3. But thats just what I heard. [/quote] Oh goodie, I missed Zed! I loved all his missions in BL2 and I really like his character, so I was hoping to see him again in BL3.
MyHartWillDrogon wrote on 2021-07-28 09:55:25:

Oh goodie, I missed Zed! I loved all his missions in BL2 and I really like his character, so I was hoping to see him again in BL3.
S O K O L
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
1 2