Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Whatcha eatin'/snackin'
1 2 3 4 5 6
i made.. homemade hamburger helper idk what else to call it lol but cheesy pasta w ground beef n onions, also some roast squash
i made.. homemade hamburger helper idk what else to call it lol but cheesy pasta w ground beef n onions, also some roast squash
I'm probably going to eat a fiber one bar or something, but I'm craving chocolate chip cookies [emoji=gaoler sad size=1]
I'm probably going to eat a fiber one bar or something, but I'm craving chocolate chip cookies
a3665186-2e54-4922-869a-430b41931c92.png
█████████████████
███████████████
███
She/her - 23 - Artist

Trigun Stampede - Dr. Stone
Fleet Foxes - Delicious in Dungeon

Sunflower seeds. Some are jalapeño, which is delicious, but all the flavors are on the outside, so I’m just trying to crack through the shells and swallow them without choking
Sunflower seeds. Some are jalapeño, which is delicious, but all the flavors are on the outside, so I’m just trying to crack through the shells and swallow them without choking
My coliseum scavenger hunt progress!
Helping stock the AH, come see!
7zcCDc4.png
Not eating anything, but I am drinking Mango Peace Tea [emoji=banescale happy size=1]
Not eating anything, but I am drinking Mango Peace Tea
c6ldplq.gif
The SO and I made this last night: https://www.forksoverknives.com/recipes/vegan-pasta-noodles/lemon-hummus-pasta/

I have been downing it as fast as my body will allow. soooooooooo good!
The SO and I made this last night: https://www.forksoverknives.com/recipes/vegan-pasta-noodles/lemon-hummus-pasta/

I have been downing it as fast as my body will allow. soooooooooo good!
td9UiZS.png
Right now, it's an espresso and home-made oatmeal cookies. Just got done making both.
Right now, it's an espresso and home-made oatmeal cookies. Just got done making both.
RkJREMQ.png
An unhealthy amount of ice cream bars
An unhealthy amount of ice cream bars
3dcd0a0f8f30d7e047499bd3dfc49287625e9622.png
babybel cheese,,,,
babybel cheese,,,,
G9u9fvz.gif

...Are you...lost?
just some blueberries..
just some blueberries..
Last thing I ate was some cinnamon cake with cream cheese icing. :)
Last thing I ate was some cinnamon cake with cream cheese icing. :)
He/she/them
FR +3
Information+Wishlist+Art Shop!
Aether adopts!
My colorwheel project!

This is a reminder to be patient with new players in the suggestions forum if they post something commonly suggested! The forum search isn't particularly outstanding or obvious.
RcqRLxb.png
1 2 3 4 5 6