Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Resident Evil 8
1 2 3 4 5
okay so hello folks welcome to my newest hyper fixation i have never played the games due to the fact i hate being scared (i know i know) BUT- I have watched Slimecicle play it and I'm about to start markipliers playthrough of it! Its such a well done game and I really enjoyed the plot! I'm in the processes of watching play troughs of the other RE games to get to know the whole story but RE 8 is by far my favorite so far (I've seen 2 and part of 7) Ethan is easily one of my favorite video game characters, i was pretty sad when [spoiler] he yah know died.....but it was also pretty funny that he was made out of mold..which isn't really funny but then again it kinda is. [/spoiler] mans truly built like a lego, give the man a break, he's gotten both hands cut off and lost some fingers. so please for the love of god scream at me about this game its so good also enjoy [img]https://i.imgur.com/o9E8gu3.gif[/img] art by sleepy.chaos on instagram!
okay so hello folks welcome to my newest hyper fixation

i have never played the games due to the fact i hate being scared (i know i know) BUT- I have watched Slimecicle play it and I'm about to start markipliers playthrough of it!

Its such a well done game and I really enjoyed the plot! I'm in the processes of watching play troughs of the other RE games to get to know the whole story but RE 8 is by far my favorite so far (I've seen 2 and part of 7)

Ethan is easily one of my favorite video game characters, i was pretty sad when he yah know died.....but it was also pretty funny that he was made out of mold..which isn't really funny but then again it kinda is. mans truly built like a lego, give the man a break, he's gotten both hands cut off and lost some fingers.

so please for the love of god scream at me about this game its so good

also enjoy
o9E8gu3.gif
art by sleepy.chaos on instagram!
OWwMRKZ.png
I feel you, I never really liked or cared for this kind of game before but Capcom really just got me this time.

The lords by far were my favorite part about this game, each were so well done, although I have to admit I really really wished house Beneviento was longer. Donna in general just broke my heart especially when Ethan left the house and got his belongings back and on the back Donna wrote "take care of our little Rose"

I also really loved the castle portion and the whole Dimitrescu family!!!
I feel you, I never really liked or cared for this kind of game before but Capcom really just got me this time.

The lords by far were my favorite part about this game, each were so well done, although I have to admit I really really wished house Beneviento was longer. Donna in general just broke my heart especially when Ethan left the house and got his belongings back and on the back Donna wrote "take care of our little Rose"

I also really loved the castle portion and the whole Dimitrescu family!!!
original.gif

@rhiannnon
awww i loved donna!! she was a close second after Heisenburg!

@rhiannnon
awww i loved donna!! she was a close second after Heisenburg!
OWwMRKZ.png
I hope with the new DLC, we can decide if we want to join with Heisenburg to take down Miranda, and even if that option comes about with all the other Lords too. I have a feeling it will be that or possibly a continuation of the maid preview for Dimitrescu family or maybe even something to do with Mia and Miranda. I would love to have seen how those two got along before Mia was rescued.
I hope with the new DLC, we can decide if we want to join with Heisenburg to take down Miranda, and even if that option comes about with all the other Lords too. I have a feeling it will be that or possibly a continuation of the maid preview for Dimitrescu family or maybe even something to do with Mia and Miranda. I would love to have seen how those two got along before Mia was rescued.
original.gif
Man I adored the game. I really am happy with the plot & overall just the devotion Ethan has to his family.

My fave character was Heisenburg but it's mostly because I found his attitude charming. I also love his overall aesthetic ( have several well dressed trash men that I adore tbh, Ardyn Izunia probably sitting on top lol ).

The end had me a little chocked up, like even if Ethan is a faceless protagonist, his love for his daughter & his wife is just so profound & struck a big cord with me. I wish he didn't have to die, but maybe he lives on within Rose.
Man I adored the game. I really am happy with the plot & overall just the devotion Ethan has to his family.

My fave character was Heisenburg but it's mostly because I found his attitude charming. I also love his overall aesthetic ( have several well dressed trash men that I adore tbh, Ardyn Izunia probably sitting on top lol ).

The end had me a little chocked up, like even if Ethan is a faceless protagonist, his love for his daughter & his wife is just so profound & struck a big cord with me. I wish he didn't have to die, but maybe he lives on within Rose.
Msp9L6c.gif|| Cheshire
she/her
hobbiest writer
enjoyer of many things
wishlist/info
@rhiannnon
yo yes that would have been so cool!!! i really really wanted a choice to side with heisenbrug because who doesn’t want a sick metal man on your side when taking down a scary raven lady

@zavodiila

god yes, i love ethan so much and he risks everything for his family When he gave his coat to Chris to give to rose my heart just broke, and then at the end with the animated credits scene when it said “the fathers story is now over” just BROKE me

what did you two think about the credits scene with the child? my friends and i think it about the lords!
@rhiannnon
yo yes that would have been so cool!!! i really really wanted a choice to side with heisenbrug because who doesn’t want a sick metal man on your side when taking down a scary raven lady

@zavodiila

god yes, i love ethan so much and he risks everything for his family When he gave his coat to Chris to give to rose my heart just broke, and then at the end with the animated credits scene when it said “the fathers story is now over” just BROKE me

what did you two think about the credits scene with the child? my friends and i think it about the lords!
OWwMRKZ.png
@Ghostbur Oh yea I def thing the credits scene is very symbolic of the lords. The whole fairy tales leans toward it, & I adored that story choice of it being told through a book / fairy tale. I'm a sucker for those things told in cautionary tales, but also showing the past through cryptic images!
@Ghostbur Oh yea I def thing the credits scene is very symbolic of the lords. The whole fairy tales leans toward it, & I adored that story choice of it being told through a book / fairy tale. I'm a sucker for those things told in cautionary tales, but also showing the past through cryptic images!
Msp9L6c.gif|| Cheshire
she/her
hobbiest writer
enjoyer of many things
wishlist/info
ooh I loved re8- I think it was really well done and really enjoyed the villains- even the worst one (miranda), was still interesting and had a killer visual design. I loved Donna and Alcina especially- but literally all of the characters are deeply interesting and lovable.
ooh I loved re8- I think it was really well done and really enjoyed the villains- even the worst one (miranda), was still interesting and had a killer visual design. I loved Donna and Alcina especially- but literally all of the characters are deeply interesting and lovable.
98bf1699ec3a8a9904ee0a7db6e28469c9948a3c.gif
ah re8 one of my favorite games , I've played and watched playthroughs of all the games, was so hyped for this one, and it didn't dissapoint me. I just love this game so much its so beautiful I just want to get lost in the world it created
ah re8 one of my favorite games , I've played and watched playthroughs of all the games, was so hyped for this one, and it didn't dissapoint me. I just love this game so much its so beautiful I just want to get lost in the world it created
Somehow I didn't know about RE8 until it came out. Just got it yesterday but I watched it all on youtube first. The village gave me some serious RE4 vibes and that convinced me to buy it. Really wish I hadn't watched it though, would've been better going in fresh. Heisenberg is definitely my favorite. Wish he actually used his hammer against you, dude legit just had it to attempt to intimidate Lady D lmao. Also I'd absolutely side with him if that was an actual choice, need more metal man.

I'm also making fandragons of the lords so I'm gonna have to add a Resident Evil tab to my lair.
Somehow I didn't know about RE8 until it came out. Just got it yesterday but I watched it all on youtube first. The village gave me some serious RE4 vibes and that convinced me to buy it. Really wish I hadn't watched it though, would've been better going in fresh. Heisenberg is definitely my favorite. Wish he actually used his hammer against you, dude legit just had it to attempt to intimidate Lady D lmao. Also I'd absolutely side with him if that was an actual choice, need more metal man.

I'm also making fandragons of the lords so I'm gonna have to add a Resident Evil tab to my lair.
7ec4d967d09d92be1cbc5502b91700b20e05d1c0.gif 16446.png
+ Nags +
Amateur Artist
Professional Procrastinator
Fandragon Fanatic
16438.png 1eb8ba3e2a6af91adc647d6307f1cc30fa2e6290.gif
1 2 3 4 5