Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | genshin impact abyss
hi so i went on a 3 month long hiatus on fr because i couldnt get the energy to play after playing genshin every day. now i'm back and i'm asking about genshin .
so for 1.6 abyss what team comps are you guys using to break the abyss herald/abyss lectors' shields. i am dying and suffering i cannot kill the goddamn abyss herald where did my floor 12 3 stars go. where are they. current plan is chongyun cryo application and xiao aa to break shield constantly.
hi so i went on a 3 month long hiatus on fr because i couldnt get the energy to play after playing genshin every day. now i'm back and i'm asking about genshin .
so for 1.6 abyss what team comps are you guys using to break the abyss herald/abyss lectors' shields. i am dying and suffering i cannot kill the goddamn abyss herald where did my floor 12 3 stars go. where are they. current plan is chongyun cryo application and xiao aa to break shield constantly.
talk to me about vocaloid producers
I haven't yet attempted to throw myself at Floor 12 on this update, since I have never gotten all stars and only managed to even complete Abyss on the last update.

However, there is an infographic regarding Lector/Herald on the subreddit that notes rapid cryo/pyro applications are best. So Chongyun is great, Bennett can be good, Xiangling and Kaeya can also be passable since their applicators (bursts respectively, Xiangling's skill) stay on the field even if you switch to another character.

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to link to externals, but if you search "v1.5" on the subreddit - it should be the second result that I am referring to. The thread is 1 day old with a Guides & Tips flair.

Good luck~
I haven't yet attempted to throw myself at Floor 12 on this update, since I have never gotten all stars and only managed to even complete Abyss on the last update.

However, there is an infographic regarding Lector/Herald on the subreddit that notes rapid cryo/pyro applications are best. So Chongyun is great, Bennett can be good, Xiangling and Kaeya can also be passable since their applicators (bursts respectively, Xiangling's skill) stay on the field even if you switch to another character.

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to link to externals, but if you search "v1.5" on the subreddit - it should be the second result that I am referring to. The thread is 1 day old with a Guides & Tips flair.

Good luck~
WKtl2lb.pngYMPbu9R.pngBS4vqBB.png
Old Dragon Enjoyer
i couldn't beat 12-3 at all last time despite getting 3 stars on the previous 2 chambers... i guess i just can't dodge. thank you the hydro debuff is just a pain. and i'm mostly sure u can link it. good luck to u as well i heard the oceanid animals are in floor 12 this rotation
i couldn't beat 12-3 at all last time despite getting 3 stars on the previous 2 chambers... i guess i just can't dodge. thank you the hydro debuff is just a pain. and i'm mostly sure u can link it. good luck to u as well i heard the oceanid animals are in floor 12 this rotation
weather update i 2 starred it with xiao chongyun xiangling and zhongli. i was 20 seconds away but i just want to try floor 12 for now. maybe after i git gud i will 3 star it for now i am satisfied. xiao cryo enchantment my beloved
weather update i 2 starred it with xiao chongyun xiangling and zhongli. i was 20 seconds away but i just want to try floor 12 for now. maybe after i git gud i will 3 star it for now i am satisfied. xiao cryo enchantment my beloved