Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | {HUB} Friday Night Funkin'/Newgrounds
1 2 ... 3310 3311 3312 3313 3314 ... 6050 6051
*confused demonic screaming as Anon melts into a smol puddle of void*
HESLOSTIT_1.gif Anon
They/them, minor
RP friendly (ask about fandoms n OCs)
Ping/PM me if you wish, Idrc :)
Current projects:
Dragon-sona breeding project
Fandergs n whatnot
Moving my lore derg to the hibden and my fandergs to the main lair
gn finn!!

also uh. if a persecutor fronts and starts talking bad about us (marsh is trying his hardest to keep this from happening, but like. its hard to keep people from fronting sometimes) please dont react with hostility.
being hostile to a persecutor only makes it worse when you try to make them. not hurt the system.
gn finn!!

also uh. if a persecutor fronts and starts talking bad about us (marsh is trying his hardest to keep this from happening, but like. its hard to keep people from fronting sometimes) please dont react with hostility.
being hostile to a persecutor only makes it worse when you try to make them. not hurt the system.
Hellen | He/him
About me
host of a DID system
fandragons here, here, and here
jt3PpxV.png
[quote name="ShiftingWind" date="2021-07-26 20:55:43" ] *confused demonic screaming as Anon melts into a smol puddle of void* [/quote] You can't escape our love Anon! We're a family here, you know? We all care about you so much! Thank you for being here! :)
ShiftingWind wrote on 2021-07-26 20:55:43:
You can't escape our love Anon! We're a family here, you know? We all care about you so much! Thank you for being here! :)
cya finnm
cya finnm
Untitled424_20230617211922.png yo im arsonistfurry
im just a dude tbh
he/they
trans rights
ping meeeeeeee
art shop
Untitled419_20230616190853.png
[quote name="DedmosRebuilt" date="2021-07-26 20:56:25" ] gn finn!! also uh. if a persecutor fronts and starts talking bad about us (marsh is trying his hardest to keep this from happening, but like. its hard to keep people from fronting sometimes) please dont react with hostility. being hostile to a persecutor only makes it worse when you try to make them. not hurt the system. [/quote] "Persecutor?" Could you please explain Sherry? I don't know what that is.
DedmosRebuilt wrote on 2021-07-26 20:56:25:
gn finn!!

"Persecutor?" Could you please explain Sherry? I don't know what that is.
[quote name="ShiftingWind" date="2021-07-26 20:55:43" ] *confused demonic screaming as Anon melts into a smol puddle of void* [/quote] *pat puddle gentle* love u nonny
*pat puddle gentle* love u nonny
redoing my signature sometime soon !!
[quote name="TrickOrTreat" date="2021-07-26 20:57:46" ] [quote name="ShiftingWind" date="2021-07-26 20:55:43" ] *confused demonic screaming as Anon melts into a smol puddle of void* [/quote] *pat puddle gentle* love u nonny [/quote] da heEEECK-
TrickOrTreat wrote on 2021-07-26 20:57:46:
*pat puddle gentle* love u nonny
da heEEECK-
HESLOSTIT_1.gif Anon
They/them, minor
RP friendly (ask about fandoms n OCs)
Ping/PM me if you wish, Idrc :)
Current projects:
Dragon-sona breeding project
Fandergs n whatnot
Moving my lore derg to the hibden and my fandergs to the main lair
[quote name="LegendaryManpig" date="2021-07-26 20:57:28" ] [quote name="DedmosRebuilt" date="2021-07-26 20:56:25" ] gn finn!! also uh. if a persecutor fronts and starts talking bad about us (marsh is trying his hardest to keep this from happening, but like. its hard to keep people from fronting sometimes) please dont react with hostility. being hostile to a persecutor only makes it worse when you try to make them. not hurt the system. [/quote] "Persecutor?" Could you please explain Sherry? I don't know what that is. [/quote] basically theyre alters that form under extreme trauma and usually hurt the system. you can absolutely reform them, but sometimes you have to force them into dormancy for them to stop hurting the system. its never a good idea to be hostile to them because that just worsens how much they hurt the system
LegendaryManpig wrote on 2021-07-26 20:57:28:
gn finn!!

basically theyre alters that form under extreme trauma and usually hurt the system. you can absolutely reform them, but sometimes you have to force them into dormancy for them to stop hurting the system. its never a good idea to be hostile to them because that just worsens how much they hurt the system
Hellen | He/him
About me
host of a DID system
fandragons here, here, and here
jt3PpxV.png
"pat puddle gentle" made me laugh so hard idk why
"pat puddle gentle" made me laugh so hard idk why
Untitled424_20230617211922.png yo im arsonistfurry
im just a dude tbh
he/they
trans rights
ping meeeeeeee
art shop
Untitled419_20230616190853.png
[quote name="DedmosRebuilt" date="2021-07-26 21:00:28" ] [quote name="LegendaryManpig" date="2021-07-26 20:57:28" ] [quote name="DedmosRebuilt" date="2021-07-26 20:56:25" ] gn finn!! also uh. if a persecutor fronts and starts talking bad about us (marsh is trying his hardest to keep this from happening, but like. its hard to keep people from fronting sometimes) please dont react with hostility. being hostile to a persecutor only makes it worse when you try to make them. not hurt the system. [/quote] "Persecutor?" Could you please explain Sherry? I don't know what that is. [/quote] basically theyre alters that form under extreme trauma and usually hurt the system. you can absolutely reform them, but sometimes you have to force them into dormancy for them to stop hurting the system. its never a good idea to be hostile to them because that just worsens how much they hurt the system [/quote] Okay. May I ask what happened?
DedmosRebuilt wrote on 2021-07-26 21:00:28:
LegendaryManpig wrote on 2021-07-26 20:57:28:
gn finn!!

basically theyre alters that form under extreme trauma and usually hurt the system. you can absolutely reform them, but sometimes you have to force them into dormancy for them to stop hurting the system. its never a good idea to be hostile to them because that just worsens how much they hurt the system
Okay. May I ask what happened?
1 2 ... 3310 3311 3312 3313 3314 ... 6050 6051