Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Let's discuss AUs!
1 2 3
As the title says let us discuss some Aus we most likely made, a fav game or set of characters you like so much to the point you made your own AU and changed them up a bit either by personality or design or even both! I have an AU set of my own cast of characters that I've chaged alot from their cannon counterparts. Alot of Lore is involved in it too.
As the title says let us discuss some Aus we most likely made, a fav game or set of characters you like so much to the point you made your own AU and changed them up a bit either by personality or design or even both! I have an AU set of my own cast of characters that I've chaged alot from their cannon counterparts. Alot of Lore is involved in it too.
s0SlLkc.png
Here are some AUs I made:

FE3H AU where Sitri did not die.
FE4 AU where Deirdre does not get captured and stays with Sigurd, therefore Julius and Julia did not exist.
WoF AU where Ruby dies instead of Scarlet from the events in book 8.

And that's some of them. I think I made a cringey Undertale Sans AU in like 5th or 6th grade but luckily I remember nothing of it.
Here are some AUs I made:

FE3H AU where Sitri did not die.
FE4 AU where Deirdre does not get captured and stays with Sigurd, therefore Julius and Julia did not exist.
WoF AU where Ruby dies instead of Scarlet from the events in book 8.

And that's some of them. I think I made a cringey Undertale Sans AU in like 5th or 6th grade but luckily I remember nothing of it.
RAQUESIS
she/her | infj-t | fr+0 | xxx breeder
XXX DRAGONS FOR SALE HERE
i have like, a ton of AUs, but the one im working on right now is an Infinity Train AU where Ryan finds out his number wont change, so he goes insane, killing Min and basically turning into an 80s flavoured version of Simon
i have like, a ton of AUs, but the one im working on right now is an Infinity Train AU where Ryan finds out his number wont change, so he goes insane, killing Min and basically turning into an 80s flavoured version of Simon
littlemen.png
Since folks are sharing their Aus I should share mine since I didnt in the first post so my AU is more of a Fnaf Au(yes ik sue me) In this AU I made William Afton Blonde,dutch, a light nymph, and just a good boi who didnt commit murder but meanwhile has this dark intimidating guardian that did commit the murders taking on the classic name of Vincent and being a shadow entity(its a species thing) Mike is included too with having robotic arms after loosing them,gaining wolf ears an tail from an experiment and a gem that gives him lightning and aquatic powers (and shifts into animals)
Jeremy who also gains wings from experimenting and his own gem that essentially gives him plant and wind powers,as wel as a sorta animal charm thing..
I also made my own Phone guy for this AU beig Davis Scottsman who is a short Australian phone guy who carries a small pistol with him,bears a headset that doubles as a phone really(also William Afton is an orphan too I forgot to add that)
Since folks are sharing their Aus I should share mine since I didnt in the first post so my AU is more of a Fnaf Au(yes ik sue me) In this AU I made William Afton Blonde,dutch, a light nymph, and just a good boi who didnt commit murder but meanwhile has this dark intimidating guardian that did commit the murders taking on the classic name of Vincent and being a shadow entity(its a species thing) Mike is included too with having robotic arms after loosing them,gaining wolf ears an tail from an experiment and a gem that gives him lightning and aquatic powers (and shifts into animals)
Jeremy who also gains wings from experimenting and his own gem that essentially gives him plant and wind powers,as wel as a sorta animal charm thing..
I also made my own Phone guy for this AU beig Davis Scottsman who is a short Australian phone guy who carries a small pistol with him,bears a headset that doubles as a phone really(also William Afton is an orphan too I forgot to add that)
s0SlLkc.png
Bleach had amazing world building and characters but I definitely feel they could've done more for the plot and expand on a lot more things.
I've got an AU where Ichigo becomes a hollow (yeah yeah original but c'mon man, think of the possibilities) and basically rewriting the Invasion Arc. Also redoing Orihime because SHE HAD POTENTIAL, WHY DID THEY MAKE HER SO INCREDIBLY USELESS??
Bleach had amazing world building and characters but I definitely feel they could've done more for the plot and expand on a lot more things.
I've got an AU where Ichigo becomes a hollow (yeah yeah original but c'mon man, think of the possibilities) and basically rewriting the Invasion Arc. Also redoing Orihime because SHE HAD POTENTIAL, WHY DID THEY MAKE HER SO INCREDIBLY USELESS??
so I've made a few AUs

an Undertale/Little Nightmares crossover Au that I'm working on
another Undertale AU where everything is taking place on a subway train
another Undertale AU where everyone is Satan

a Hollow Knight AU taking place after the Hollow Knight ending where the Radiance escapes
so I've made a few AUs

an Undertale/Little Nightmares crossover Au that I'm working on
another Undertale AU where everything is taking place on a subway train
another Undertale AU where everyone is Satan

a Hollow Knight AU taking place after the Hollow Knight ending where the Radiance escapes
I like to make AUs where everyone is actually birds
I like to make AUs where everyone is actually birds
All I do is AUs. Usually for k-pop because that’s the only way I can really enjoy writing about k-pop groups.

Here’s some that aren’t k-pop:
Yuri on Ice Promare AU
Black Butler Voltron AU
Star Wars AU where Padmé doesn’t die
Star Wars AU where Ahsoka is with Lux
Yu-Gi-Oh GX Power Rangers AU
Villain Deku AU with BakuDeku(as adults)(available on AO3)

Does a future Avatar fic about my version of the Fire Avatar after Korra’s time count as an AU?
All I do is AUs. Usually for k-pop because that’s the only way I can really enjoy writing about k-pop groups.

Here’s some that aren’t k-pop:
Yuri on Ice Promare AU
Black Butler Voltron AU
Star Wars AU where Padmé doesn’t die
Star Wars AU where Ahsoka is with Lux
Yu-Gi-Oh GX Power Rangers AU
Villain Deku AU with BakuDeku(as adults)(available on AO3)

Does a future Avatar fic about my version of the Fire Avatar after Korra’s time count as an AU?
7eb73ea7ba19f787490a57822f0ee4885760d03e.png
Ohhhh boi I haven't written them down but I make all kinds of things. I make AUs in my head of other timelines I'll never write. I love Human AUs, and Middle School AUs, and just chaos. Not to mention all the crossovers. Often I like to make an AU where evryone has a Daemon from His Dark Materials trilogy so I can decide what animal matches best. Specifically the ones I like best and are most likely to write:

-A Journey/ABZÛ crossover where Diver and Skye (my Journey OC/main character) basically start a college while the two civs rebuild. I yeeted The Pathless in there too.

-The Pathless AU where Pathfinder/Godslayer lives afterwards. He might as well be banned from Mountian Tundra because Hunter is tired of dragging him out before he gets hypothermia since he no longer cares about his health. I also consider this canon.

-Hollow Knight Middle School Human AU.

-Giant fandom Human Middle School AU

-Splatoon but they have Daemons. Sanitation then gets complicated and Dedf1sh can now seperate from hers.

-Weeeeeeee make every character into dragons and yeet them into my lair! If only I had the money to actually do this...

-Pyre AU where everyone goes home :) Reader finally gets a library.
Ohhhh boi I haven't written them down but I make all kinds of things. I make AUs in my head of other timelines I'll never write. I love Human AUs, and Middle School AUs, and just chaos. Not to mention all the crossovers. Often I like to make an AU where evryone has a Daemon from His Dark Materials trilogy so I can decide what animal matches best. Specifically the ones I like best and are most likely to write:

-A Journey/ABZÛ crossover where Diver and Skye (my Journey OC/main character) basically start a college while the two civs rebuild. I yeeted The Pathless in there too.

-The Pathless AU where Pathfinder/Godslayer lives afterwards. He might as well be banned from Mountian Tundra because Hunter is tired of dragging him out before he gets hypothermia since he no longer cares about his health. I also consider this canon.

-Hollow Knight Middle School Human AU.

-Giant fandom Human Middle School AU

-Splatoon but they have Daemons. Sanitation then gets complicated and Dedf1sh can now seperate from hers.

-Weeeeeeee make every character into dragons and yeet them into my lair! If only I had the money to actually do this...

-Pyre AU where everyone goes home :) Reader finally gets a library.
cfa4eab0-1638-11eb-9b4b-e1371d599c63.gifUntitled304.pngFRArtIcon.pngFR_UMA_Icon.pngFRNestIcon.png
~ Luck of the Best Bois ~ FR+3 She/her
@RaiynTheAlicorn FNAF AU I LOVE U
@RaiynTheAlicorn FNAF AU I LOVE U
sh5xjiu.png
0XHtpWy.png
kI850Ts.png
HJLIYn4.png
mlHpBMC.png
32095602p.png
1 2 3