Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Halp meh pls...
So there's this game that my little brother wants to check out that was announced a while ago, there is only one problem: he can't remember the name (and neither can I XD) If you guys could help me find it for him, that would be great wouldn't even ask but, searching for hours is driving me nuts

Key notes / all I remember:

-I think ''project'' something or something ''project'' was in the name. It seemed kinda fate / ghost related. Idk.

-he first showed me this announcement and/or teaser trailer about a year or two ago (maybe even three) and that's all I've seen of it

-the apparent main character was a woman that looks (I think) a lot Kasumi from D.O.A

-I wanna say she had red hair (a ponytail I believe) and maybe wore an eyepatch?

-A second woman appeared part way through the trailer that kinda looked like a ghost.

-It appeared to be a Japanese / Asian made game, and the graphics (at that time) really reminded me of the newer Final Fantasy games.

That's pretty much it. Any assistance is much appreciated lol

So there's this game that my little brother wants to check out that was announced a while ago, there is only one problem: he can't remember the name (and neither can I XD) If you guys could help me find it for him, that would be great wouldn't even ask but, searching for hours is driving me nuts

Key notes / all I remember:

-I think ''project'' something or something ''project'' was in the name. It seemed kinda fate / ghost related. Idk.

-he first showed me this announcement and/or teaser trailer about a year or two ago (maybe even three) and that's all I've seen of it

-the apparent main character was a woman that looks (I think) a lot Kasumi from D.O.A

-I wanna say she had red hair (a ponytail I believe) and maybe wore an eyepatch?

-A second woman appeared part way through the trailer that kinda looked like a ghost.

-It appeared to be a Japanese / Asian made game, and the graphics (at that time) really reminded me of the newer Final Fantasy games.

That's pretty much it. Any assistance is much appreciated lol

g8T8XC2.png
I believe that the ''ghost'' lady also used mannequins / puppets to attack with.
I believe that the ''ghost'' lady also used mannequins / puppets to attack with.
g8T8XC2.png
Case closed; I found it lol
Case closed; I found it lol
g8T8XC2.png
@Firefly15 Sounds fun...cmon m8, wont you shake a poor gamers hand?
(Yeeessss...ARE YA R E A D Y-)
Lmao, it sounds amazing, whatsit called? Im interested
@Firefly15 Sounds fun...cmon m8, wont you shake a poor gamers hand?
(Yeeessss...ARE YA R E A D Y-)
Lmao, it sounds amazing, whatsit called? Im interested
Grab Bags!
@Iamtheplague Eh, hello there? ... ? o u o

As it turns out, it was simply a short visual (graphics) test for a companies' (Square Enix) future games.
@Iamtheplague Eh, hello there? ... ? o u o

As it turns out, it was simply a short visual (graphics) test for a companies' (Square Enix) future games.
g8T8XC2.png
d a n g-
d a n g-
Grab Bags!
lol
lol
g8T8XC2.png