Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | ADHD / ASD Fam
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Hey my fellow neurodivergents!

Pray tell, if you're comfortable sharing.

What's your current hyperfixation?

Mine is actually my own original novel. Which is AWFUL. Like?? There is no fanart, no fanfic, no cosplay, like how am I supposed to pay complete and total attention to something if I can't engross myself in the fandom. What's that? Actually write it? Blasphemy!

But anyway that's where my head's at rn. Y'all?

Mine is actually my own original novel. Which is AWFUL. Like?? There is no fanart, no fanfic, no cosplay, like how am I supposed to pay complete and total attention to something if I can't engross myself in the fandom. What's that? Actually write it? Blasphemy!

Call me Max!
Wishlist
Lore
10ttDG2.png

P2OauAq.png
OxagJgG.png

cVPo4yi.png
72733313.png trLi2py.png
Hetalia. It’s just as wonderful and horrible as it sounds.
Hetalia. It’s just as wonderful and horrible as it sounds.
rsz-lorwolf-banner.png
Hey that's actually pretty cool! I tend to lose motivation on new projects pretty quickly, so hyperfixating on it sounds like a solid plan lol

As for me, I just opened up a Redbubble account and have been going nuts making stickers, mostly of the "submechanophobia" animatronics that were popular a while back. I liked them before it was cool I've only had one sale so far (and it was my own) but patience is key!

@WolfByte ME TOO DUDE
Hey that's actually pretty cool! I tend to lose motivation on new projects pretty quickly, so hyperfixating on it sounds like a solid plan lol

As for me, I just opened up a Redbubble account and have been going nuts making stickers, mostly of the "submechanophobia" animatronics that were popular a while back. I liked them before it was cool I've only had one sale so far (and it was my own) but patience is key!

@WolfByte ME TOO DUDE
7ophKeo.png
hh5n4WA.png
G8AyR6r.png
EB9jVcQ.png
oaolHwW.png
gYW0j5f.png
6uThYLh.png
6KQB58c.png
Flight rising is for sure my hyperfixation all the way lol

Flight rising is for sure my hyperfixation all the way lol

[quote name="HappyAccidents" date="2021-04-18 15:00:07" ] Hey my fellow neurodivergents! Pray tell, if you're comfortable sharing. What's your current hyperfixation? Mine is actually my own original novel. Which is AWFUL. Like?? There is no fanart, no fanfic, no cosplay, like how am I supposed to pay complete and total attention to something if I can't engross myself in the fandom. What's that? Actually write it? Blasphemy! But anyway that's where my head's at rn. Y'all? [/quote] I would totally make you some fan art if I was actually good at drawing
HappyAccidents wrote on 2021-04-18 15:00:07:

I would totally make you some fan art if I was actually good at drawing
[quote name="hoy" date="2021-04-18 19:14:07" ] [quote name="HappyAccidents" date="2021-04-18 15:00:07" ] Hey my fellow neurodivergents! Pray tell, if you're comfortable sharing. What's your current hyperfixation? Mine is actually my own original novel. Which is AWFUL. Like?? There is no fanart, no fanfic, no cosplay, like how am I supposed to pay complete and total attention to something if I can't engross myself in the fandom. What's that? Actually write it? Blasphemy! But anyway that's where my head's at rn. Y'all? [/quote] I would totally make you some fan art if I was actually good at drawing [/quote] I appreciate that so much ;-;
hoy wrote on 2021-04-18 19:14:07:
HappyAccidents wrote on 2021-04-18 15:00:07:

I would totally make you some fan art if I was actually good at drawing

I appreciate that so much ;-;

Call me Max!
Wishlist
Lore
10ttDG2.png

P2OauAq.png
OxagJgG.png

cVPo4yi.png
72733313.png trLi2py.png
Star Wars is a constant background fixation for me, but I hop in and out of other fandoms often. Currently rereading The Hobbit and loving it, next I will read Lord of the Rings. Because the movies are good.
Also good luck with your novel!
Star Wars is a constant background fixation for me, but I hop in and out of other fandoms often. Currently rereading The Hobbit and loving it, next I will read Lord of the Rings. Because the movies are good.
Also good luck with your novel!
Gosh I feel that op. I've had a story that exists purely in my head and in occasional sketches of mine that I obsess over every other month or so for years.

Currently though, I just recently started listening to The Magnus Archives and I'm about to start season 4, and I love it (very much). It has some of my favorite things, like dark academia vibes, nerds with drama, and nonsensical cryptids.
Gosh I feel that op. I've had a story that exists purely in my head and in occasional sketches of mine that I obsess over every other month or so for years.

Currently though, I just recently started listening to The Magnus Archives and I'm about to start season 4, and I love it (very much). It has some of my favorite things, like dark academia vibes, nerds with drama, and nonsensical cryptids.
I love seeing interpretations of my dragons!

feel free to take creative liberties :)c
a27P8i2.gif
i've been hyperfixating on 1998 furbies/furby customization lately but rn i'm a little more focused on this old mmorpg i used to play as a kid called free realms. i'm very engrossed in the revival project that's being made and also in the game as a whole at the moment. all my hyperfixations and special interests are really niche which i feel weird about but that's okay!
i've been hyperfixating on 1998 furbies/furby customization lately but rn i'm a little more focused on this old mmorpg i used to play as a kid called free realms. i'm very engrossed in the revival project that's being made and also in the game as a whole at the moment. all my hyperfixations and special interests are really niche which i feel weird about but that's okay!
z8Qo9nt.gif

spencer - they/he/ix - fr +1
I tend to have various hyperfixations. My current ones are reading, Flight Rising, animals, Bendy and the ink machine, some anime, drawing, and a few more.
I tend to have various hyperfixations. My current ones are reading, Flight Rising, animals, Bendy and the ink machine, some anime, drawing, and a few more.
gziv3Ja.pnged1cxgE.pngQUIpVFE.pngoouioVf.pngmlHpBMC.png
Currently on a semi-hiatus, still online frequently.
Hyperfixated on history, science, comics, and the transformers franchise.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10