Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Warframe, anyone?
1 2
I've played it on an off on my sister's Xbox 1 account, now I have my own one! So I literally just started my own character on Warframe. And my friends list is so small XD XD XD It's sad, really.. lol.
I've played it on an off on my sister's Xbox 1 account, now I have my own one! So I literally just started my own character on Warframe. And my friends list is so small XD XD XD It's sad, really.. lol.
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
My aim is to get Oberon, who was my favorite when I was on my sister's account. I love him so much! Best Fairy-King boi, my love.
My aim is to get Oberon, who was my favorite when I was on my sister's account. I love him so much! Best Fairy-King boi, my love.
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
Oh, Warframe's one of my favorite games! It's not the usual type of game I play (i'm a fantasy rpg baby), but a couple years ago I decided to give it a shot because it's ftp and I thought the warframe designs were cool.

Admittedly, my activity's pretty on and off, and I haven't actually played the new update yet-- but I'll get back to it eventually.

Khora's my absolute favorite warframe. Accumulating Whipclaw + melee weapon built for crit = comically large damage numbers
Oh, Warframe's one of my favorite games! It's not the usual type of game I play (i'm a fantasy rpg baby), but a couple years ago I decided to give it a shot because it's ftp and I thought the warframe designs were cool.

Admittedly, my activity's pretty on and off, and I haven't actually played the new update yet-- but I'll get back to it eventually.

Khora's my absolute favorite warframe. Accumulating Whipclaw + melee weapon built for crit = comically large damage numbers
plague_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciw231.gif

name's ash! | they/them
okay to ping!

ohhh warframe! i tried it but i couldnt find anyone to play with, F
ohhh warframe! i tried it but i couldnt find anyone to play with, F
tIEbGf2.pngEvigt - G1 Collector - Exalting lairseF9h3z.png
@Mantekrea
Ugh I really hope they do it soon! I tried checking the relays but nothing happens lol
Cross save needs to come soon, I found out some of my irl friends play, but on XBox, and one of them has some stuff from previous nightwave sets I wanna trade for lmao

@Ryasma
I'm a 1 month old player and already fell in love with the game lol
I'm trying to lvl up my stuff as fast as I can to get the primes too (I'm all about the Orokin aesthetics lol (and stats))
I've tried only 4 frames so far because you know, limited slots and no plat left lol But my favourite one so far is Gara. I love her appearance and abilities soooo much. Gorgeous girl. I'm mostly a solo player and she can carry defense missions so well with the walls smh absolutely pretty.

@kyrin18
Yay! Another new Tenno! XD
Oberon is a good boi. I've never checked his playstyle but have heard it is pretty cool :)

@Werepunk
I think I've never seen someone playing Khora so far. Seems fun though :P

@Evigt
I have the same issue, so I just decided to go solo. It is not as difficult as people think. I've cleared 80% or more of the starchart so far, all in solo mode. If you have a good frame it's completely possible :) (I know it is funnier with friends, but yeah, solo plays are a thing too lol)
@Mantekrea
Ugh I really hope they do it soon! I tried checking the relays but nothing happens lol
Cross save needs to come soon, I found out some of my irl friends play, but on XBox, and one of them has some stuff from previous nightwave sets I wanna trade for lmao

@Ryasma
I'm a 1 month old player and already fell in love with the game lol
I'm trying to lvl up my stuff as fast as I can to get the primes too (I'm all about the Orokin aesthetics lol (and stats))
I've tried only 4 frames so far because you know, limited slots and no plat left lol But my favourite one so far is Gara. I love her appearance and abilities soooo much. Gorgeous girl. I'm mostly a solo player and she can carry defense missions so well with the walls smh absolutely pretty.

@kyrin18
Yay! Another new Tenno! XD
Oberon is a good boi. I've never checked his playstyle but have heard it is pretty cool :)

@Werepunk
I think I've never seen someone playing Khora so far. Seems fun though :P

@Evigt
I have the same issue, so I just decided to go solo. It is not as difficult as people think. I've cleared 80% or more of the starchart so far, all in solo mode. If you have a good frame it's completely possible :) (I know it is funnier with friends, but yeah, solo plays are a thing too lol)
tumblr_inline_oau8m87f2v1soemy4_75sq.png Duchess
She/her
FR +4
Skin Shop
Hatchery
Wishlist
tumblr_inline_oau8m8bPWA1soemy4_75sq.png aaarmsolympic-icon.pngTitanic109.pngrmstitanic-icon.png
Warframe used to be my favorite game! I started in 2013 and got a founder shirt that I still have, haha. I was in a relatively small, but pretty competitive clan (think we got 2nd in our clan-size-bracket-thing in some event and got a silver statue in our dojo).

Stopped playing regularly around 2015 or so. I don't use my PC much anymore, but I played started playing again on PS4 a year or so ago to try out the open world planets. It seems like they've added a whole lot since 2015!

My favorite Warframes were Frost and Loki. I used to theme all my Warframes like Grineer (color and the accessories), and mostly used Grineer weapons.

I don't know if this is how weapons work in the game anymore, but I used to love forma-ing bad weapons to try and get the right mod slot polarities. My most forma'd weapon was a Seer (thought an Orokin/Grineer pistol was a very cool idea).

Seeing these posts definitely makes me want to start playing again, haha.
Warframe used to be my favorite game! I started in 2013 and got a founder shirt that I still have, haha. I was in a relatively small, but pretty competitive clan (think we got 2nd in our clan-size-bracket-thing in some event and got a silver statue in our dojo).

Stopped playing regularly around 2015 or so. I don't use my PC much anymore, but I played started playing again on PS4 a year or so ago to try out the open world planets. It seems like they've added a whole lot since 2015!

My favorite Warframes were Frost and Loki. I used to theme all my Warframes like Grineer (color and the accessories), and mostly used Grineer weapons.

I don't know if this is how weapons work in the game anymore, but I used to love forma-ing bad weapons to try and get the right mod slot polarities. My most forma'd weapon was a Seer (thought an Orokin/Grineer pistol was a very cool idea).

Seeing these posts definitely makes me want to start playing again, haha.
@Pogmigglarch
Yooo you're a founder? How cool! (Cries in no have Excal Prime ; - ;)

They are adding so much stuff! I've been playing for a month and could see at least 3 updates and content addings so far! XD

My favourites are Gara and Nyx. I theme all of my frames and weapons (and orbiter lol) like Orokin stuff, mainly with Ayatan Sculpture colours.

I don't like spending forma on cheap weapons, unless I like them a lot lol. I'm saving forma for when I finally get the Vitrica sword (sheesh that thing looks so good, would complete my Gara the Glassmaker fashion goals lol). I can't access most prime stuff yet (M6), but oh boy nobody will be able to hold back my Orokin drip when I can >:)
@Pogmigglarch
Yooo you're a founder? How cool! (Cries in no have Excal Prime ; - ;)

They are adding so much stuff! I've been playing for a month and could see at least 3 updates and content addings so far! XD

My favourites are Gara and Nyx. I theme all of my frames and weapons (and orbiter lol) like Orokin stuff, mainly with Ayatan Sculpture colours.

I don't like spending forma on cheap weapons, unless I like them a lot lol. I'm saving forma for when I finally get the Vitrica sword (sheesh that thing looks so good, would complete my Gara the Glassmaker fashion goals lol). I can't access most prime stuff yet (M6), but oh boy nobody will be able to hold back my Orokin drip when I can >:)
tumblr_inline_oau8m87f2v1soemy4_75sq.png Duchess
She/her
FR +4
Skin Shop
Hatchery
Wishlist
tumblr_inline_oau8m8bPWA1soemy4_75sq.png aaarmsolympic-icon.pngTitanic109.pngrmstitanic-icon.png
1 2