Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Rain World [HUB]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 161 162
[quote name="Chipboye" date="2021-04-12 08:55:02" ] *takes screen shot whit Jimmy the lanter mouse* Mine now >:( [/quote] Alright, its your child afterall.
Chipboye wrote on 2021-04-12 08:55:02:
*takes screen shot whit Jimmy the lanter mouse* Mine now >:(
Alright, its your child afterall.

GY8SaZl.png
Them/They. Polish. FR 9+. You can call me Vulture, KingVulture, BSM, Moon or even Raptor. A big Rain World, Hollow Knight and Portal fan. A big idiot that just wants a frien. About me. My Wishlist.
Okay so, big question. How big are the Iterators? I'm talking about their bodies and not like the entire building. Moon standing is like the size of one and a half slugcat. [img]https://thumbs.gfycat.com/CleverPeacefulIndochinahogdeer-small.gif[/img] Now, how big are the Slugcats? Are they like the size of an actual cat? If yes then Iterators are pretty freakin small. I know nothing about anything so this isn't like a theory. If anyone wants to make one then go ahead.
Okay so, big question. How big are the Iterators? I'm talking about their bodies and not like the entire building.
Moon standing is like the size of one and a half slugcat.
CleverPeacefulIndochinahogdeer-small.gif
Now, how big are the Slugcats? Are they like the size of an actual cat? If yes then Iterators are pretty freakin small.
I know nothing about anything so this isn't like a theory. If anyone wants to make one then go ahead.

GY8SaZl.png
Them/They. Polish. FR 9+. You can call me Vulture, KingVulture, BSM, Moon or even Raptor. A big Rain World, Hollow Knight and Portal fan. A big idiot that just wants a frien. About me. My Wishlist.
@KingVulture
I put iterator puppets at 3-4 feet average, though not all of them are the same height (you can see Moon is a lot bigger than Pebbles)
@KingVulture
I put iterator puppets at 3-4 feet average, though not all of them are the same height (you can see Moon is a lot bigger than Pebbles)
TjUuheN.png
Eh, still quite small. (I'm not American so I had to look up how much is that lol.)
Eh, still quite small. (I'm not American so I had to look up how much is that lol.)

GY8SaZl.png
I believe in

SCAV SUPREMACY
I believe in

SCAV SUPREMACY
[quote name="icewater3" date="2021-04-12 11:29:02" ] I believe in SCAV SUPREMACY [/quote] Y e s.
icewater3 wrote on 2021-04-12 11:29:02:
I believe in

SCAV SUPREMACY
Y e s.

GY8SaZl.png
You get a welcoming stolen meme. [img]https://i.redd.it/x2naqqlwhu951.jpg[/img]
You get a welcoming stolen meme.
x2naqqlwhu951.jpg

GY8SaZl.png
So.. anyone has any RW theories/headcanons? qwq
So.. anyone has any RW theories/headcanons? qwq

GY8SaZl.png
This is actually offical I think: Slugcat was supposed to be a pipe cleaner
This is actually offical I think: Slugcat was supposed to be a pipe cleaner
Imagine this: You are an ancient. Your dumb sink is clogged. You pour slugcats down the sink. Problem solved.
Imagine this: You are an ancient. Your dumb sink is clogged. You pour slugcats down the sink. Problem solved.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 161 162