Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Lorwolf Thread ( Game launched )
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 55 56

For anyone who doesn't know what is Lorwolf here is the official website of the game : https://www.lorwolf.com/
I was part of the alpha tester and I find it is a promising petsite with fun mechanics and the alpha test was very smooth

Interesting mechanics that I though should be post here :

- Joining a clan/pack doesn't influence your puppies eyes colors. Eyes color count as 4th color a wolf can have and it act like one such as the puppies eyes color change depend their parents eyes color locate within the color wheel

- No perma death mechanic. The only way to get rid of a wolf is to retired/release it to the wild so it can explore the world on its own and you gain some gold from doing that

- The combat system is always automate. You have a team of 5 wolves for pve and 5 mix of wolves and monsters in pvp and your job is to make sure the synergie of all the wolves/monsters in your team work out with each other to assure your victory

- Wolves/monsters have their own synergie , passive and active skills which can complement each other in different way. Also each of them are divide in different category like dps , healer , tank roles but that doesn't mean they're purely there for healing or tanking and can't dps it just boost the team overall offsensive, defensive , healing stat and they can still dps in same time. Dps wolves of couse have more focused dps active skills make them hit harder than say tank or healer role ones

- Market system where every player have their own randomly generated version of the store where they can buy any items it was presented to them without being fear getting sniped by other players. But since eveyr player have random generate store it still encourage players to trade to each other in case the item they want is not currently up in their own store. The store does restock every x hours for all players so if you happen to buy all the food items and want more just have to wait them to restock

- Game has campaign story which is liek and adventure mode where you can random encounter monsters which you fight to obtain loot, wild wolves where you can recruit which count as generation 1 wolves, random treasure/loot, ect. You can not however use the same wolf team to explore because ti will depleted your energy. SImply feed your wolves to refill energy or wait them to slowly fill it up and switch to a new team meanwhile to continue exploring

Edit: Someone notice me that FR doesn't allow Advertising about KS so I have removed that part out of my thread

For anyone who doesn't know what is Lorwolf here is the official website of the game : https://www.lorwolf.com/
I was part of the alpha tester and I find it is a promising petsite with fun mechanics and the alpha test was very smooth

Interesting mechanics that I though should be post here :

- Joining a clan/pack doesn't influence your puppies eyes colors. Eyes color count as 4th color a wolf can have and it act like one such as the puppies eyes color change depend their parents eyes color locate within the color wheel

- No perma death mechanic. The only way to get rid of a wolf is to retired/release it to the wild so it can explore the world on its own and you gain some gold from doing that

- The combat system is always automate. You have a team of 5 wolves for pve and 5 mix of wolves and monsters in pvp and your job is to make sure the synergie of all the wolves/monsters in your team work out with each other to assure your victory

- Wolves/monsters have their own synergie , passive and active skills which can complement each other in different way. Also each of them are divide in different category like dps , healer , tank roles but that doesn't mean they're purely there for healing or tanking and can't dps it just boost the team overall offsensive, defensive , healing stat and they can still dps in same time. Dps wolves of couse have more focused dps active skills make them hit harder than say tank or healer role ones

- Market system where every player have their own randomly generated version of the store where they can buy any items it was presented to them without being fear getting sniped by other players. But since eveyr player have random generate store it still encourage players to trade to each other in case the item they want is not currently up in their own store. The store does restock every x hours for all players so if you happen to buy all the food items and want more just have to wait them to restock

- Game has campaign story which is liek and adventure mode where you can random encounter monsters which you fight to obtain loot, wild wolves where you can recruit which count as generation 1 wolves, random treasure/loot, ect. You can not however use the same wolf team to explore because ti will depleted your energy. SImply feed your wolves to refill energy or wait them to slowly fill it up and switch to a new team meanwhile to continue exploring

Edit: Someone notice me that FR doesn't allow Advertising about KS so I have removed that part out of my thread
tDeKDnH.png8113890e65468d3e592e04d0586e31cc.pngss.png
@Altassar

Question: Does Lorwolf feature a death mechanic? I’m a bit interested in Lorwolf, but if it has death, I might pass.
@Altassar

Question: Does Lorwolf feature a death mechanic? I’m a bit interested in Lorwolf, but if it has death, I might pass.
5255079-8Mmx39RQgBpdGm07.jpg
@JoweeTheRaposa your wolves do not die. You can set them free to the wilds but they don’t die like say wolveden
@JoweeTheRaposa your wolves do not die. You can set them free to the wilds but they don’t die like say wolveden
4Zlz1vc.pngrsz-lorwolf-button.png
@MidnightLady05

Oh, I’ll definitely keep Lorwolf in my radar, then! Thanks!
@MidnightLady05

Oh, I’ll definitely keep Lorwolf in my radar, then! Thanks!
5255079-8Mmx39RQgBpdGm07.jpg
oh i LOVE that demo,,,, i wish i could back it but i have no way to :(

question, though; is it optimized for mobile or pc? if it's for pc, will it be somewhat usable on mobile?
oh i LOVE that demo,,,, i wish i could back it but i have no way to :(

question, though; is it optimized for mobile or pc? if it's for pc, will it be somewhat usable on mobile?
@xxvi
It's optimized for both pc and mobile even in alpha which surprised us all tbh
@xxvi
It's optimized for both pc and mobile even in alpha which surprised us all tbh
@xxvi
It's honestly the most responsive virtual pet site you could possibly find.

I made some videos during alpha, including the mobile view, feel free to check it out here.
@xxvi
It's honestly the most responsive virtual pet site you could possibly find.

I made some videos during alpha, including the mobile view, feel free to check it out here.
ah, that's great!

another question that just hit me; do all names need to be unique?
ah, that's great!

another question that just hit me; do all names need to be unique?
@xxvi
Nope you can name all your wolves same name if you want to. Only account name has to be unique. You can fully customize your 2 progens from their colors , fur pattern/accent and their eyes color too. The pack they join doesn't influence their eyes color like FR but instead bount as the 4th color which change depend the parents eyes color
Feel free to send out more questions and me or other alpha testers will try our best to answer you
@xxvi
Nope you can name all your wolves same name if you want to. Only account name has to be unique. You can fully customize your 2 progens from their colors , fur pattern/accent and their eyes color too. The pack they join doesn't influence their eyes color like FR but instead bount as the 4th color which change depend the parents eyes color
Feel free to send out more questions and me or other alpha testers will try our best to answer you
Ohh wow this game actually looks really cool! FR is the only petsite I've ever been on but I'm seriously considering getting into this :O
Ohh wow this game actually looks really cool! FR is the only petsite I've ever been on but I'm seriously considering getting into this :O
image.png . > she/her
> FRT +3
> Dragons for sale
> Voltsy's free dragons
> Half-an-egg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 55 56