Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Genshin Impact
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 ... 334 335
@Khraylen

Thank you! Good luck to you too!
@Khraylen

Thank you! Good luck to you too!
OWwMRKZ.png
Holds my head this banner is kicking my sad little *** I want Ayaka so bad and I’m almost at the soft pity… Gacha games are such a pain but here I am T_T
Holds my head this banner is kicking my sad little *** I want Ayaka so bad and I’m almost at the soft pity… Gacha games are such a pain but here I am T_T
zbWELyv.png
tuDXykQ.png
TTd5qF8.png
wmaQkkP.png
sapphire/jekyll
he/she
fr time+3
commissions
Woot! Reached AR 56 at long last today! <3
Woot! Reached AR 56 at long last today! <3
So many good games on the horizon! I'm excited. ^_^
Anyone want to help me pick/decide which character to level to 80/90? I've just got a open spot on my friendship farm team and like to level them as a project(slowly anyway). Pro's/Con's would help. Characters are: Ningguang, Kaeya, Keqing, Yanfei, Noelle, and Sucrose. None are actually needed but I plan to get all characters to 80 eventually. Also congrats sybrant! Getting that AR. [emoji=coatl happy size=1]
Anyone want to help me pick/decide which character to level to 80/90? I've just got a open spot on my friendship farm team and like to level them as a project(slowly anyway). Pro's/Con's would help.
Characters are: Ningguang, Kaeya, Keqing, Yanfei, Noelle, and Sucrose.
None are actually needed but I plan to get all characters to 80 eventually.

Also congrats sybrant! Getting that AR.
I will buy Insects, PM me.
f5IQTkD.png
Thanks! Now time to try to get to 57 in a few months! LOL

I wish that I could help with your decision but I only know about Kaeya and can say he's pretty awesome. I've got him leveled to 80/90 and use him a lot in different teams that I put together.

He's really fun to play alongside Kazuha and Xingqiu. <3
Thanks! Now time to try to get to 57 in a few months! LOL

I wish that I could help with your decision but I only know about Kaeya and can say he's pretty awesome. I've got him leveled to 80/90 and use him a lot in different teams that I put together.

He's really fun to play alongside Kazuha and Xingqiu. <3
So many good games on the horizon! I'm excited. ^_^
Honestly it is hard to fully state which you should run, because it highly depend on your current other party members and what sort of coverage/reactions you are wanting to go for.

BUT that being said, my top picks would be Kaeya, Ningguang and then Yanfei. I am totally biased though, because my Kaeya is level 90 and one of my favorite characters.

I love Ningguang, her design is fantastic and she can be a super dps if built right. (Plus her little giggle when doing things is adorable).

Yanfei is a beautiful dps, but can be a glass canon. I adore her, but find her a bit hard to run.
Honestly it is hard to fully state which you should run, because it highly depend on your current other party members and what sort of coverage/reactions you are wanting to go for.

BUT that being said, my top picks would be Kaeya, Ningguang and then Yanfei. I am totally biased though, because my Kaeya is level 90 and one of my favorite characters.

I love Ningguang, her design is fantastic and she can be a super dps if built right. (Plus her little giggle when doing things is adorable).

Yanfei is a beautiful dps, but can be a glass canon. I adore her, but find her a bit hard to run.
UZVTEBc.png
maybe i'll start tracking my daily activity and explorations in genshin in this thread from now on. it can't hurt writing down just a little per day [emoji=mirror size=1] [b]aug 4[/b] countless runs in guyun and countless archaic petra pieces later... there is at last a goblet with geo dmg% main stat! ...unfortunately, there are no crit% substats at all, and everything rolled into flat def when i levelled it. just when my artifact rng takes a turn for the better, it once again turns for the worse. at least my non-petra pieces are doing okay. but at least with the help of the new goblet, my ningguang does 10k+ on charged hit now! i wish i had a 5* catalyst, that would boost her performance a lot, but she's doing decent with dodoco tales so i suppose i should be grateful. i'll never pull on a weapon banner anyway. after i unlocked reputation lvl 2 in inazuma, i went straight to bounties. but the 80/100 point mobs were both invulnerable to geo dmg. talk about bad luck.
maybe i'll start tracking my daily activity and explorations in genshin in this thread from now on. it can't hurt writing down just a little per day

aug 4
countless runs in guyun and countless archaic petra pieces later...
there is at last a goblet with geo dmg% main stat! ...unfortunately, there are no crit% substats at all, and everything rolled into flat def when i levelled it. just when my artifact rng takes a turn for the better, it once again turns for the worse. at least my non-petra pieces are doing okay.

but at least with the help of the new goblet, my ningguang does 10k+ on charged hit now! i wish i had a 5* catalyst, that would boost her performance a lot, but she's doing decent with dodoco tales so i suppose i should be grateful. i'll never pull on a weapon banner anyway.

after i unlocked reputation lvl 2 in inazuma, i went straight to bounties. but the 80/100 point mobs were both invulnerable to geo dmg. talk about bad luck.
Well that is 2 for Kaeya and Kazuha & Xingqiu are the current characters on the FF Team. So that looks like who I'll be building, he'd be replacing Choungyun who was fun on that team too. Though Xingqiu is almost leveled out so one of the other ones will be joining him shortly as well. Would full blizzard set work or 2blizz 2 something else?(Keaya) Also what sword is best? He'd be subDPS. My Friendship Farm team is less about reactions and coverage. Its more about if I can keep them alive to earn Friend points by the end of commissions/domains. It has been made easier by sticking them in my Teapot for extra and swapping them in to collect after defeating bosses/leylines. Plus once built I can try out actual team comps with them. I like variety and find building/leveling characters fun. Even if they are not optimal and only meh. [quote name="ceilingtile" date="2021-08-04 10:21:19" ] after i unlocked reputation lvl 2 in inazuma, i went straight to bounties. but the 80/100 point mobs were both invulnerable to geo dmg. talk about bad luck. [/quote] I did the same thing when I got there too. Its so annoying when they are invulnerable to your main damage dealers. Or when they are weak to plunge but immune to Anemo, like bruh why have that when I can't use Xiao.
Well that is 2 for Kaeya and Kazuha & Xingqiu are the current characters on the FF Team. So that looks like who I'll be building, he'd be replacing Choungyun who was fun on that team too. Though Xingqiu is almost leveled out so one of the other ones will be joining him shortly as well.

Would full blizzard set work or 2blizz 2 something else?(Keaya) Also what sword is best? He'd be subDPS.

My Friendship Farm team is less about reactions and coverage. Its more about if I can keep them alive to earn Friend points by the end of commissions/domains. It has been made easier by sticking them in my Teapot for extra and swapping them in to collect after defeating bosses/leylines.
Plus once built I can try out actual team comps with them. I like variety and find building/leveling characters fun. Even if they are not optimal and only meh.

ceilingtile wrote on 2021-08-04 10:21:19:
after i unlocked reputation lvl 2 in inazuma, i went straight to bounties. but the 80/100 point mobs were both invulnerable to geo dmg. talk about bad luck.
I did the same thing when I got there too. Its so annoying when they are invulnerable to your main damage dealers. Or when they are weak to plunge but immune to Anemo, like bruh why have that when I can't use Xiao.
f5IQTkD.png
I think it highly depends on what type of artifacts you put on him. My Kaeya currently has a four piece Blizzard set so it boosts his crit rate %, as I am running the Blackcliff Sword on him for Crit Dmg %.

But I think 2 piece blizzard, 2 piece Glad would be very good too. Just depends on the pieces you have and what works out better for your build.

Kaeya is pretty simple to build, and since you have Xingqiu - who brings the Energy recharge - I would suggest an Atk % sword, or if you do BP, the Black Sword, or Black Cliff from the shop if you have the starglitter to spare. I like the new Inazuma sword a lot on him.
I think it highly depends on what type of artifacts you put on him. My Kaeya currently has a four piece Blizzard set so it boosts his crit rate %, as I am running the Blackcliff Sword on him for Crit Dmg %.

But I think 2 piece blizzard, 2 piece Glad would be very good too. Just depends on the pieces you have and what works out better for your build.

Kaeya is pretty simple to build, and since you have Xingqiu - who brings the Energy recharge - I would suggest an Atk % sword, or if you do BP, the Black Sword, or Black Cliff from the shop if you have the starglitter to spare. I like the new Inazuma sword a lot on him.
UZVTEBc.png
I stuck the new Inazuma Sword on him, need to farm for it too though. I do have enough billets to R5 it, should I?
I've got some great Shimenawa's which works just the same as Glad in 2 piece but I need to farm better blizzard stuff at least for the 5*artifacts, I have somewhat decent 4* ones.
Though that domain never likes to give me 5* blizzard I always get Depth as the 5*. >.<

Thanks for the help. :D

I stuck the new Inazuma Sword on him, need to farm for it too though. I do have enough billets to R5 it, should I?
I've got some great Shimenawa's which works just the same as Glad in 2 piece but I need to farm better blizzard stuff at least for the 5*artifacts, I have somewhat decent 4* ones.
Though that domain never likes to give me 5* blizzard I always get Depth as the 5*. >.<

Thanks for the help. :D

f5IQTkD.png
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 ... 334 335