Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Genshin Impact
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 334 335
(1.6 leaks)
I'm excited for Kazuha! I've wanted him since his model was first leaked back in the day. If I don't get Zhongli, then I'm getting him for sure. I would probably be close to soft pity by the time Zhongli's banner ends, and my next 5* is guaranteed. So it's a win-win!
(1.6 leaks)
I'm excited for Kazuha! I've wanted him since his model was first leaked back in the day. If I don't get Zhongli, then I'm getting him for sure. I would probably be close to soft pity by the time Zhongli's banner ends, and my next 5* is guaranteed. So it's a win-win!
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
I really, REALLY want Yanfei! She looks adorable and I need a playable pyro character! No disrespect to amber of course, she's brilliant for exploring.
Currently I'm maining Chongyun <3
I really, REALLY want Yanfei! She looks adorable and I need a playable pyro character! No disrespect to amber of course, she's brilliant for exploring.
Currently I'm maining Chongyun <3
mNH9cjt.png
finally, they released an official interactive map! (tweet)
finally, they released an official interactive map! (tweet)
Cursed Die
Hi, I'm Steffon.

Saving up: 1,830/7,000 G
- 11 * (530 - 250) = 3,080 G
- Accent Blueprint (10) + Accent Blueprint = 3,500 G
Projects
God-Emperor
Taran's wondrous figurines
Hestia's brood
Guild Wars 2 fandragons
gMDuKVs.png
JHqnR5C.png
oxDm2Un.png
mjtJ868.png
5hF3FGk.png
leak talk //

with kazuha getting his model and whatnot i grow more and more anxious about scaramouche... Where Is The Angry Fatui Hat Man.....!!!

i have three wishes for yanfei... pain
leak talk //

with kazuha getting his model and whatnot i grow more and more anxious about scaramouche... Where Is The Angry Fatui Hat Man.....!!!

i have three wishes for yanfei... pain
Uq1cq4S.png
AAAGH, I just want maintenance to end! I want to pull for Zhongli and start building my silly little house!
AAAGH, I just want maintenance to end! I want to pull for Zhongli and start building my silly little house!
tumblr_o23mwcXPEZ1u3wsjco6_250.png 4f4c01ec3fcd06d45834f28097a7fb2be50dc3cf.png dEo6ta2.png
nbZE1po.png
5iXiC8z.png
V7wUqxW.png
bYt72YT.png
jbMLSIO.png

nGKuPIQ.gif
Eeeeeee! I got super lucky with my wishes, on my very first 10 pull I got an early 5* only 30 wishes into pity. Not only that but I won my second 50/50 in a row and now have a C1 Zhongli. I wasn't even going to go for that because I had the 50/50 up and figured since I won the last I wouldn't win this one. I also got Yanfei, who I was planning to throw a couple of 10 pulls for. Well upside I now get to save even more for the next banner 50/50.[emoji=fae star size=1] Though poor Yanfei has to get in line for leveling I'm still working on Venti/Rosaria so don't have time for her yet. @PixiePop Oh another Xinyan main! I main her on my alt and like her a lot. I agree her and also Beidou really need a Hangout. Honestly it should have been her instead of a second Noelle but what can you do.
Eeeeeee! I got super lucky with my wishes, on my very first 10 pull I got an early 5* only 30 wishes into pity. Not only that but I won my second 50/50 in a row and now have a C1 Zhongli. I wasn't even going to go for that because I had the 50/50 up and figured since I won the last I wouldn't win this one.

I also got Yanfei, who I was planning to throw a couple of 10 pulls for. Well upside I now get to save even more for the next banner 50/50.
Though poor Yanfei has to get in line for leveling I'm still working on Venti/Rosaria so don't have time for her yet.

@PixiePop
Oh another Xinyan main! I main her on my alt and like her a lot. I agree her and also Beidou really need a Hangout. Honestly it should have been her instead of a second Noelle but what can you do.
I will buy Insects, PM me.
f5IQTkD.png
@Nysander Omg I got Zhongli 30 wishes into pity too! Yanfei and Diona came with him too, it was a crazy pull. Of the 3 5 stars I've gotten (Xiao, Venti, Zhongli) they've all been at 50/50, so I'm just like, anticipating when I'll fail to get it haha.

Xinyan Mains unite! Oh man, I use Beidou a lot and I can't wait to see more of her in the main quests or in a hangout. She's so cool! I'm glad someone else was hoping for a Xinyan hangout, I feel like since she hasn't appeared in the story or anything she isn't as popular.
@Nysander Omg I got Zhongli 30 wishes into pity too! Yanfei and Diona came with him too, it was a crazy pull. Of the 3 5 stars I've gotten (Xiao, Venti, Zhongli) they've all been at 50/50, so I'm just like, anticipating when I'll fail to get it haha.

Xinyan Mains unite! Oh man, I use Beidou a lot and I can't wait to see more of her in the main quests or in a hangout. She's so cool! I'm glad someone else was hoping for a Xinyan hangout, I feel like since she hasn't appeared in the story or anything she isn't as popular.
@PixiePop
Woohoo! They seem to have given out luck for this banner. Awesome that you got Diona too, I would have liked another constellation but not enough to roll more now that I got my goal so early. I failed the last Zhongli banner and broke down and became a Dolphin just to get him(kinda regret)...its also the some of reason I didn't initially give Xinyan a shot on my Main. She's cool so I'm glad I eventually gave her a chance.

I'd like to play Beidou but I've got other characters to raise, currently my goal is to get everyone to 80/90 so she'll get there one day. She's pretty cool so I can't wait to see her more in the story.
Poor Xinyan, yeah she seems to be one of the least liked characters, no story interaction and poor English voice direction seems to be some of the reason. She's got an interesting backstory so it is disappointing that she's just kinda there and they've done nothing with her.

Though I am glad Diona got a hangout she's been mentioned but never actually in the story herself so I'm happy to actually get to interact with her.
@PixiePop
Woohoo! They seem to have given out luck for this banner. Awesome that you got Diona too, I would have liked another constellation but not enough to roll more now that I got my goal so early. I failed the last Zhongli banner and broke down and became a Dolphin just to get him(kinda regret)...its also the some of reason I didn't initially give Xinyan a shot on my Main. She's cool so I'm glad I eventually gave her a chance.

I'd like to play Beidou but I've got other characters to raise, currently my goal is to get everyone to 80/90 so she'll get there one day. She's pretty cool so I can't wait to see her more in the story.
Poor Xinyan, yeah she seems to be one of the least liked characters, no story interaction and poor English voice direction seems to be some of the reason. She's got an interesting backstory so it is disappointing that she's just kinda there and they've done nothing with her.

Though I am glad Diona got a hangout she's been mentioned but never actually in the story herself so I'm happy to actually get to interact with her.
I will buy Insects, PM me.
f5IQTkD.png
Guess who FINALLY got Zhongli! I was so nervous since I was on 50/50, and on his first banner I lost the 50/50 to Qiqi (though I don't regret getting her anymore, her heals are incredible). If I had failed twice I might have cried lol. Can't wait to build him!
Guess who FINALLY got Zhongli! I was so nervous since I was on 50/50, and on his first banner I lost the 50/50 to Qiqi (though I don't regret getting her anymore, her heals are incredible). If I had failed twice I might have cried lol. Can't wait to build him!
tumblr_o23mwcXPEZ1u3wsjco6_250.png 4f4c01ec3fcd06d45834f28097a7fb2be50dc3cf.png dEo6ta2.png
nbZE1po.png
5iXiC8z.png
V7wUqxW.png
bYt72YT.png
jbMLSIO.png

nGKuPIQ.gif
[quote name="Amazonite" date="2021-04-28 20:46:29" ] Guess who FINALLY got Zhongli! I was so nervous since I was on 50/50, and on his first banner I lost the 50/50 to Qiqi (though I don't regret getting her anymore, her heals are incredible). If I had failed twice I might have cried lol. Can't wait to build him! [/quote] YOOOO congrats! Geo dragon daddy is coming home to everyone!
Amazonite wrote on 2021-04-28 20:46:29:

YOOOO congrats! Geo dragon daddy is coming home to everyone!
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 334 335