Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Genshin Impact
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 333 334
Anyone been playing Genshin Impact recently? If so, who’s your favorite character so far?
Hhueduhedjisd I need a friend to gush to about Genshin impact
Anyone been playing Genshin Impact recently? If so, who’s your favorite character so far?
Hhueduhedjisd I need a friend to gush to about Genshin impact
@Baehee Yes! I log in daily.(ps4) My favorite just character is Zhongli but my favorite to play as is actually Klee. Explosions are fun. [emoji=fae star size=1] How about you? You didn't say.
@Baehee

Yes! I log in daily.(ps4)
My favorite just character is Zhongli but my favorite to play as is actually Klee. Explosions are fun.

How about you? You didn't say.
I will buy Insects, PM me.
f5IQTkD.png
yes !! i've been playing nonstop for the past three months or so :)

saving for xiao atm !! im at 14k primos + 7 fates with a ~43 pity so i'm hoping he'll come home aha...
yes !! i've been playing nonstop for the past three months or so :)

saving for xiao atm !! im at 14k primos + 7 fates with a ~43 pity so i'm hoping he'll come home aha...
Uq1cq4S.png
@Nysander

I play on mobile and Zhongli is also my favorite character! Ugh he’s so beautiful but game wise I’m sure if I like him lolol
@Nysander

I play on mobile and Zhongli is also my favorite character! Ugh he’s so beautiful but game wise I’m sure if I like him lolol
@Despairing

Ah saving for Xiao... uhhh I want him tooooo but I already spent everything for a c1 Bennett
@Despairing

Ah saving for Xiao... uhhh I want him tooooo but I already spent everything for a c1 Bennett
Oooh yessss Zhongli all the way, and he also got handsome voice >w<
I also like Venti even he's silly at times XD
Oooh yessss Zhongli all the way, and he also got handsome voice >w<
I also like Venti even he's silly at times XD
sqXOa1X.gif Frionivalis | FR +14 or +15 (UTC +7) | A lore lair

Meepball Adopts Tailor Fae Subspecies
Sparkle Dreams Hatchery
My Experimental Writing, Feedbacks needed!
_____Fresh_Tailor_Fae_Signature_size.png
aa genshin impact yes, i play it in laptop and the game is fun to play!
jealous that my brother got diluc tho sob

my fav character so far is klee, shes an adorable bean and i love her soo much
aa genshin impact yes, i play it in laptop and the game is fun to play!
jealous that my brother got diluc tho sob

my fav character so far is klee, shes an adorable bean and i love her soo much
@Baehee

Yeah Zhongli can talk at me anytime and his spear moves are cool its just he's not a good DPS so you don't use them much.
I'm with you on Xiao, I did the same thing...wasn't lucky enough and only got 1 Bennett(Did get a C2 Diluc though). I'd like to pull for Ganyu too but I want Xiao more so I get to at least save for the duration of this banner.
@Baehee

Yeah Zhongli can talk at me anytime and his spear moves are cool its just he's not a good DPS so you don't use them much.
I'm with you on Xiao, I did the same thing...wasn't lucky enough and only got 1 Bennett(Did get a C2 Diluc though). I'd like to pull for Ganyu too but I want Xiao more so I get to at least save for the duration of this banner.
f5IQTkD.png
@Nysander

I’m waiting for his buff in 1.3
Ughhh I’m so bummed that he’s not main dps. My mans got gr8 battle grunts and animation. What a waste that I’ll never see him kick his spear... :(
I accidentally got an Albedo while getting c1 Bennett and I also want Ganyu now...
I want xiAO too tho. Hard self control
@Nysander

I’m waiting for his buff in 1.3
Ughhh I’m so bummed that he’s not main dps. My mans got gr8 battle grunts and animation. What a waste that I’ll never see him kick his spear... :(
I accidentally got an Albedo while getting c1 Bennett and I also want Ganyu now...
I want xiAO too tho. Hard self control
@Baehee Oh yeah 1.3, I had kinda forgot about that. Well I currently use him as a shield bot but hmm maybe I'll transition him into something else with that. Yeah his voice in all the languages is great to hear. I might have tested them all to see...[emoji=fae love size=1] I actually wanted Albedo even if I wasn't trying for anything but Bennett. Diluc is fine though at least it was a 5* I use. Self Control is hard especially when all of them look so nice, its so tempting. It is so sad Primo's are hard to come by unless you whale. Oh what Seelie did you pick? They are all so cute, I do wish that there had been a purple one. I picked Yellow because it matched the best with my Mains.
@Baehee

Oh yeah 1.3, I had kinda forgot about that. Well I currently use him as a shield bot but hmm maybe I'll transition him into something else with that. Yeah his voice in all the languages is great to hear. I might have tested them all to see...
I actually wanted Albedo even if I wasn't trying for anything but Bennett. Diluc is fine though at least it was a 5* I use. Self Control is hard especially when all of them look so nice, its so tempting. It is so sad Primo's are hard to come by unless you whale.

Oh what Seelie did you pick? They are all so cute, I do wish that there had been a purple one. I picked Yellow because it matched the best with my Mains.
f5IQTkD.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 333 334