Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | [HUB] Pathologic/Ice-Pick Lodge
1 2 3 4 5 6
Pathologic is an unfun game where you have 12 days to stop a plague. Since this game is great I made a thread for it. Pathologic fans of flight rising, here is a place to discuss pathologic. Forum logo (links to this thread) [img]https://i.ibb.co/hMHpc2y/New-Piskel-1-png.png[/img] [code][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gend/2960038#post_2960038][img]https://i.ibb.co/hMHpc2y/New-Piskel-1-png.png[/img][/url][/code] Newer forum logo (if anyone wants to color this I wont protest) [img]https://i.ibb.co/vXpHQrK/Untitled17-20210829174251-kindlephoto-1316509004.png[/img] [code][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gend/2960038/1#post_2960038][img]https://i.ibb.co/vXpHQrK/Untitled17-20210829174251-kindlephoto-1316509004.png[/img][/url][/code] Since Pathologic and its sequel are difficult to understand and progress through correctly I am making this thread so everyone can share their tips and tricks because not everyone wants to dig through reddit for answers. You can also just discuss and share random patho memes and lore tidbits Have fun, and please be kind. Pinglist: (ask to be added or removed) @Glitchedgacha @SadChicken1785 @acrobat
Pathologic is an unfun game where you have 12 days to stop a plague.
Since this game is great I made a thread for it.
Pathologic fans of flight rising, here is a place to discuss pathologic.

Forum logo (links to this thread) New-Piskel-1-png.png
Code:
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gend/2960038#post_2960038][img]https://i.ibb.co/hMHpc2y/New-Piskel-1-png.png[/img][/url]

Newer forum logo (if anyone wants to color this I wont protest)

Untitled17-20210829174251-kindlephoto-1316509004.png
Code:
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gend/2960038/1#post_2960038][img]https://i.ibb.co/vXpHQrK/Untitled17-20210829174251-kindlephoto-1316509004.png[/img][/url]

Since Pathologic and its sequel are difficult to understand and progress through correctly I am making this thread so everyone can share their tips and tricks because not everyone wants to dig through reddit for answers.

You can also just discuss and share random patho memes and lore tidbits

Have fun, and please be kind.

Pinglist: (ask to be added or removed)
@Glitchedgacha
@SadChicken1785
@acrobat

NN9NPXA.png
P9aWhak.png
OxagJgG.png
WKtl2lb.png
haxorus.gif

t3kr0g.png
@glitchedgacha @skystalker @g0re
threads done!
im not adding you yet because you dont really know what pathologic is but you said you wanted to check it out
@glitchedgacha @skystalker @g0re
threads done!
im not adding you yet because you dont really know what pathologic is but you said you wanted to check it out

NN9NPXA.png
P9aWhak.png
OxagJgG.png
WKtl2lb.png
haxorus.gif

t3kr0g.png
go onions

(you told me to say this)
go onions

(you told me to say this)
(My adoption center) I love to draw dragons!
My art shopand dress them]
@reptilesnacks
me wants join
it looks very cool

I had to read wikipedia
@reptilesnacks
me wants join
it looks very cool

I had to read wikipedia
i want dankovsky's coat
i want to have it
i want dankovsky's coat
i want to have it

NN9NPXA.png
P9aWhak.png
OxagJgG.png
WKtl2lb.png
haxorus.gif

t3kr0g.png
[size=5][b][i]Basics and day 1 summaries of all 3 classic hd routes Part 1![/b][/size][/i] This is the Bachelor. [quote name="reptilesnacks" date="2021-01-14 11:42:02" ] ok ill start from before day 1 though Bachelor Daniil Dankovsky founded an orginization called 'Thanatica' that was dedicated to defeating death itself. The project was funded by The Powers That Be. Since Thanatica was not making enough progress, Tptb (the powers that be) threatened to cut off the projects funding. Then he gets a letter from a man named Isidor Burakh about a man who is 150 years old named Simon Kain. So Daniil travels to town-on-gorkhon, where Simon lives When he arrives, he stays the night at a woman named Eva Yan's house, when he wakes up, the game starts. ((Daniil, being the easiest player character starts with full health, full reputation, default immunity, no hunger, no exhaustion, no infection (default), decent money, some medicine and a weapon)) (thats the basics, imma summarize this in multiple posts, then stick them on the patho hub) [/quote] [quote name="reptilesnacks" date="2021-01-14 12:00:00" ] page 2! Daniil talks to Eva Yan, is given a sidequest, then goes outside to start his journey. He is then confronted by strange actors that don't seem to actually exist. They talk past him, to the player, and explain how the game's survival mechanics work. Then theres some men in Eva's backyard who you might try to scare away. If you do so, a fight will begin, where you realize this game's fight mechanics suck. Also Daniil is fragile and gets beaten to death in a matter of seconds. So then you ignore them and go to The Crucible, where Simon Kain lives. Talking to his twin brother Georigy (who is somehow only 70) you learn that last night, just before Daniil arrived, Simon was murdered. So you try heading to Isidor Burakh's house (the guy who sent you here) as he talked to Simon the night before. Turns out he was murdered too. (Wandering around here, theres some corpses near a stake, looting them provides a revolver and some bullets!) Anyway, you talk to one of Isidor's students and get the feeling that theres a plague about to hit. Also talking to a guy reveals that Isidor's son, Artemy might have killed him. thats... all i got [/quote]
Basics and day 1 summaries of all 3 classic hd routes Part 1!
This is the Bachelor.
reptilesnacks wrote on 2021-01-14 11:42:02:
ok ill start from before day 1 though
Bachelor Daniil Dankovsky founded an orginization called 'Thanatica' that was dedicated to defeating death itself.

The project was funded by The Powers That Be.

Since Thanatica was not making enough progress, Tptb (the powers that be) threatened to cut off the projects funding.
Then he gets a letter from a man named Isidor Burakh about a man who is 150 years old named Simon Kain.

So Daniil travels to town-on-gorkhon, where Simon lives
When he arrives, he stays the night at a woman named Eva Yan's house, when he wakes up, the game starts.

((Daniil, being the easiest player character starts with full health, full reputation, default immunity, no hunger, no exhaustion, no infection (default), decent money, some medicine and a weapon))

(thats the basics, imma summarize this in multiple posts, then stick them on the patho hub)
reptilesnacks wrote on 2021-01-14 12:00:00:
page 2!

Daniil talks to Eva Yan, is given a sidequest, then goes outside to start his journey.
He is then confronted by strange actors that don't seem to actually exist.

They talk past him, to the player, and explain how the game's survival mechanics work.
Then theres some men in Eva's backyard who you might try to scare away.

If you do so, a fight will begin, where you realize this game's fight mechanics suck.
Also Daniil is fragile and gets beaten to death in a matter of seconds.

So then you ignore them and go to The Crucible, where Simon Kain lives.
Talking to his twin brother Georigy (who is somehow only 70) you learn that last night, just before Daniil arrived, Simon was murdered.

So you try heading to Isidor Burakh's house (the guy who sent you here) as he talked to Simon the night before.
Turns out he was murdered too.

(Wandering around here, theres some corpses near a stake, looting them provides a revolver and some bullets!)

Anyway, you talk to one of Isidor's students and get the feeling that theres a plague about to hit.

Also talking to a guy reveals that Isidor's son, Artemy might have killed him.

thats... all i got

NN9NPXA.png
P9aWhak.png
OxagJgG.png
WKtl2lb.png
haxorus.gif

t3kr0g.png
Basics and day 1 summaries of all 3 classic hd routes Part 2! This is the Haruspex [quote name="reptilesnacks" date="2021-01-14 12:15:47" ] Now.... intro to the Haruspex! A 26 year old man named Artemy Burakh (yea that guy i mentioned earlier) has traveled far away from his hometown in order to study surgery. He gets a disturbing letter from his father that causes him to rush back home. After disembarking from the train, he finds a group of four people, one of whom has a knife, waiting for him. He fights and manages to overpower them, killing 3 of them and leaving the last one bleeding out. ((Artemy, wounded from the fight, starts with low health, is framed for murder, starts with low reputation, hasn't eaten or slept for several days, starts with hunger and exhaustion half full, default immunity, no infection, (i cant remember if he has any money or not) some medical supplies (sames ones as dankovsky, in fact) and no weapons)) [/quote] [quote name="reptilesnacks" date="2021-01-14 12:40:47" ] Day 1 of Haruspex route Artemy starts at the train station, is confronted by more actors who tell him that he is about to die. He tries heading into town and is chased into the warehouse district. He talks to a kid called Notkin who is the leader of the soul-and-a-halves, a gang of children. Notkin tells him to kill a boy named Lika who stole a Shmowder ((A cure for the plague made by children (did i mention the plague outbreak is the second out break of something called the sand plague))) from them. Talking to a man called Bad Grief who is a weapons dealer, he also wants Lika dead. So you go to find Lika. He's a kid in a dog mask. You can either kill him for a revolver (and the stolen shmowder) or spare him for some reputation. Then you go track down that guy you fought who is bleeding out. He is being watched over by a teenage girl named Grace who tells you he needs a blood transfusion. So you find the guy who can give you some blood but he is out of blood. So you offer some of yours. He tells you that you wouldn't survive the process. So you go find a bed, chug some morphine, take a nap, and get some health back. (thats not how painkillers work but ok) So you go back to the guy, he takes some your blood (which drains some of your health) and gives it to you in a vial. You go back to the guy who's still bleeding out, and give him a blood transfusion. (guess Artemy has O- blood???) This gives you a repuatation boost (now people will stop trying to kill you in the street!) and also the guy gives you his knife. Then you go to Isidor Burakh's house which is full of rats, and talk to a boy named Sticky. Again, you get the feeling that a plauge is about to hit. (whoa that took a while) (theres one more route but imma summarize its day 1 later) (i need to go do school work) [/quote]
Basics and day 1 summaries of all 3 classic hd routes Part 2!
This is the Haruspex

reptilesnacks wrote on 2021-01-14 12:15:47:
Now.... intro to the Haruspex!

A 26 year old man named Artemy Burakh (yea that guy i mentioned earlier) has traveled far away from his hometown in order to study surgery.
He gets a disturbing letter from his father that causes him to rush back home.

After disembarking from the train, he finds a group of four people, one of whom has a knife, waiting for him. He fights and manages to overpower them, killing 3 of them and leaving the last one bleeding out.

((Artemy, wounded from the fight, starts with low health, is framed for murder, starts with low reputation, hasn't eaten or slept for several days, starts with hunger and exhaustion half full, default immunity, no infection, (i cant remember if he has any money or not) some medical supplies (sames ones as dankovsky, in fact) and no weapons))
reptilesnacks wrote on 2021-01-14 12:40:47:
Day 1 of Haruspex route
Artemy starts at the train station, is confronted by more actors who tell him that he is about to die.
He tries heading into town and is chased into the warehouse district.

He talks to a kid called Notkin who is the leader of the soul-and-a-halves, a gang of children.
Notkin tells him to kill a boy named Lika who stole a Shmowder ((A cure for the plague made by children (did i mention the plague outbreak is the second out break of something called the sand plague))) from them.
Talking to a man called Bad Grief who is a weapons dealer, he also wants Lika dead.

So you go to find Lika. He's a kid in a dog mask. You can either kill him for a revolver (and the stolen shmowder) or spare him for some reputation.

Then you go track down that guy you fought who is bleeding out. He is being watched over by a teenage girl named Grace who tells you he needs a blood transfusion.

So you find the guy who can give you some blood but he is out of blood. So you offer some of yours. He tells you that you wouldn't survive the process. So you go find a bed, chug some morphine, take a nap, and get some health back. (thats not how painkillers work but ok)

So you go back to the guy, he takes some your blood (which drains some of your health) and gives it to you in a vial.

You go back to the guy who's still bleeding out, and give him a blood transfusion. (guess Artemy has O- blood???) This gives you a repuatation boost (now people will stop trying to kill you in the street!) and also the guy gives you his knife.

Then you go to Isidor Burakh's house which is full of rats, and talk to a boy named Sticky.
Again, you get the feeling that a plauge is about to hit.

(whoa that took a while)
(theres one more route but imma summarize its day 1 later)
(i need to go do school work)

NN9NPXA.png
P9aWhak.png
OxagJgG.png
WKtl2lb.png
haxorus.gif

t3kr0g.png
its gonna be sad when I sit down for four hours having to rewatch the pathologic vid because of my brain
its gonna be sad when I sit down for four hours having to rewatch the pathologic vid because of my brain
Basics and day 1 summaries of all 3 classic hd routes Part 3! This is the Changeling. [quote name="reptilesnacks" date="2021-01-14 15:15:35" ] Clara, known as the Changling, Devoutress, or Imposteress (canon title is changling) is a character who always had the ability to heal anyone from any ailment with just a touch. So can her sister. So why is she always carrying lockpicks around? Clara wakes up in a shallow grave on the outskirts of with no memory of how she got there. She is feeling very tired and hungry. Why does everyone hate her? ((Clara starts with full health, half hunger and exhaustion, low reputation that is always dropping, max immunity, (cool but its pointless as immunity always reverts to half eventually, and this will happen before you need immunity) no infection, two lockpicks, some bartering items, some food, less medicene than the other two, very little money, and no weapons.)) [/quote] [quote name="reptilesnacks" date="2021-01-14 16:00:46" ] Clara's first day starts in the graveyard, she walks up to the graveyard keeper's lodge, where she meets the unreal actors. They point out the fact that shes very little, very hungry and tired, and how her hands are covered in blood. They also explain that her reputation stat is constantly dropping. (its normally only affected by actions, like killing random people for no reason) She then goes into the lodge and hey turns out Grace is the graveyard keeper! Grace is talking to a woman, Katerina Saburova who knew Clara was here, and decided to adopt, for some reason. So she tells you to go meet your father, Alexander Saburov, so you do. He asks you why everyone hates you, so you say that your sister who shares your name and looks exactly like you, must've done terrible things. (this is a lie, clara has no twin sister) (elsewhere, another clara wakes up) He tells you to redeem yourself by proving you have healing powers. So you go somewhere following rumors of an injured man and hey its Lika! (all the routes take place in sort of parallel timelines) Seems this time, Artemy injured him but he got away, maybe you can save him! So you lay your hands on him to heal him, and he crumples to the ground, dead. Someone was there to witness you healing Lika, but Lika is dead. The man declares the kid was a sinner and the divines used you to smite him. (but you wanted to heal him) So you go following rumors of another injured man and when you get there, theres a crowd of people, with Daniil in it. The injured man is bleeding out in a corner. You manage to heal this guy, thankfully, then you report your success to Saburov. (i can't remeber the sidequests) (can you tell this route is really confusing) [/quote] is anyone even giving this thread a passing glance?
Basics and day 1 summaries of all 3 classic hd routes Part 3!
This is the Changeling.
reptilesnacks wrote on 2021-01-14 15:15:35:
Clara, known as the Changling, Devoutress, or Imposteress (canon title is changling) is a character who always had the ability to heal anyone from any ailment with just a touch. So can her sister.
So why is she always carrying lockpicks around?

Clara wakes up in a shallow grave on the outskirts of with no memory of how she got there.
She is feeling very tired and hungry. Why does everyone hate her?

((Clara starts with full health, half hunger and exhaustion, low reputation that is always dropping, max immunity, (cool but its pointless as immunity always reverts to half eventually, and this will happen before you need immunity) no infection, two lockpicks, some bartering items, some food, less medicene than the other two, very little money, and no weapons.))
reptilesnacks wrote on 2021-01-14 16:00:46:
Clara's first day starts in the graveyard, she walks up to the graveyard keeper's lodge, where she meets the unreal actors.

They point out the fact that shes very little, very hungry and tired, and how her hands are covered in blood. They also explain that her reputation stat is constantly dropping. (its normally only affected by actions, like killing random people for no reason)

She then goes into the lodge and hey turns out Grace is the graveyard keeper!
Grace is talking to a woman, Katerina Saburova who knew Clara was here, and decided to adopt, for some reason.

So she tells you to go meet your father, Alexander Saburov, so you do.
He asks you why everyone hates you, so you say that your sister who shares your name and looks exactly like you, must've done terrible things. (this is a lie, clara has no twin sister) (elsewhere, another clara wakes up)

He tells you to redeem yourself by proving you have healing powers. So you go somewhere following rumors of an injured man and hey its Lika! (all the routes take place in sort of parallel timelines)

Seems this time, Artemy injured him but he got away, maybe you can save him!
So you lay your hands on him to heal him, and he crumples to the ground, dead.
Someone was there to witness you healing Lika, but Lika is dead.

The man declares the kid was a sinner and the divines used you to smite him.
(but you wanted to heal him)

So you go following rumors of another injured man and when you get there, theres a crowd of people, with Daniil in it. The injured man is bleeding out in a corner. You manage to heal this guy, thankfully, then you report your success to Saburov.

(i can't remeber the sidequests)

(can you tell this route is really confusing)

is anyone even giving this thread a passing glance?

NN9NPXA.png
P9aWhak.png
OxagJgG.png
WKtl2lb.png
haxorus.gif

t3kr0g.png
@reptilesnacks how long did it take for you to write all of these-
@reptilesnacks how long did it take for you to write all of these-
1 2 3 4 5 6