Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Your favorite game sountracks?
1 2 3
Zero Escape (999 and VLR specifically) and AiTSF, Spelunky (never played but i like the ost),
SMT IV, Soma (specifically the monster chase scenes. extremely good horror sound design. i don't actually remember if the game has music outside of that.) Splatoon, Dwarf Fortress, DMMD (don't roast me, i played it when i was 12), Bugsnax, Undertale/Deltarune, Hylics, the Neverhood, Silent Hill in general but mostly 2 and 3

Uhhhh and shovel knight

EDIT: I totally forgot about Ace Attorney. The original trilogy and Apollo Justice games specifically as well as AA6 are some of my most listened osts ever. pretty much everything outside of dual destinies is great. also the Spore DS soundtrack
Zero Escape (999 and VLR specifically) and AiTSF, Spelunky (never played but i like the ost),
SMT IV, Soma (specifically the monster chase scenes. extremely good horror sound design. i don't actually remember if the game has music outside of that.) Splatoon, Dwarf Fortress, DMMD (don't roast me, i played it when i was 12), Bugsnax, Undertale/Deltarune, Hylics, the Neverhood, Silent Hill in general but mostly 2 and 3

Uhhhh and shovel knight

EDIT: I totally forgot about Ace Attorney. The original trilogy and Apollo Justice games specifically as well as AA6 are some of my most listened osts ever. pretty much everything outside of dual destinies is great. also the Spore DS soundtrack
2.gif
PMD: explorers of sky

The soundtrack is so beautiful and every song feels like it fits the situation beautifully. The soundtrack truly adds so much to the game and when I listen to the songs outside of playing it transports me right into the moments where the song plays. I could talk about this game forever!
PMD: explorers of sky

The soundtrack is so beautiful and every song feels like it fits the situation beautifully. The soundtrack truly adds so much to the game and when I listen to the songs outside of playing it transports me right into the moments where the song plays. I could talk about this game forever!
UTxhrgi.gifSnowflake-Nymph.png
-Slime Rancher
-Subnautica
-Assassins creed 2
-Dragon Age: Inquisition

Not in any particular order.
-Slime Rancher
-Subnautica
-Assassins creed 2
-Dragon Age: Inquisition

Not in any particular order.
77ab61cd-bf8e-471a-8771-f2efe9dbdc3f_sig_image.png
The World Ends With You is my favorite game soundtrack by far. I also have a soft spot for Splatoon songs.
The World Ends With You is my favorite game soundtrack by far. I also have a soft spot for Splatoon songs.
HxP6kXi.png xxx call me allude or ally | she / her | FR +2 | lore
cliche answer but FFVII. it's just so good...
cliche answer but FFVII. it's just so good...
I assume naming bemani games is cheating?
I assume naming bemani games is cheating?
xxxxxxxxxx 0Srkgnv.gif NkoiOuv.gif Gwrjw2w.gif JQCpKiY.gif
Frickin Wandersong Man, it has the most immaculate vibes. You just need to hear it, and also play/watch a playthrough, it's great
Frickin Wandersong Man, it has the most immaculate vibes. You just need to hear it, and also play/watch a playthrough, it's great
Waystone2.giftihutbH.pngnk0fJDk.pngrnj5WRD.pngWaystone1.gif ZhWd0U3.png
[/center]
Final Fantasy XIV is the first one that comes to mind. A lot of very nice songs in that game. I like some music from some other games such as Pokemon, but I wouldn't call them a favorite.
Final Fantasy XIV is the first one that comes to mind. A lot of very nice songs in that game. I like some music from some other games such as Pokemon, but I wouldn't call them a favorite.
DpIE0I4.png 94376151p.png
ytkEBod.png
FMoJ9vk.png
RDt6LqI.png
BAYHRHf.png
97xO4MG.png
i was literally talking yesterday to one of my friends if i could marry a soundtrack it would be the dai gyakuten saiban 1&2 ost. it just scratches the itch in my brain it’s so good
also up there is the paper mario origami king ost, pokémon bw, ai: the somnium files, and the professor layton soundtracks.
i was literally talking yesterday to one of my friends if i could marry a soundtrack it would be the dai gyakuten saiban 1&2 ost. it just scratches the itch in my brain it’s so good
also up there is the paper mario origami king ost, pokémon bw, ai: the somnium files, and the professor layton soundtracks.
em/sai | all pronouns | fr+2 | pings ok
wishlist | fandragon project
probably on ffxiv
This is my secret text... Let's keep it between us, ok?
-> HES SO SMALL AAAA
aKhVpRf.png
Undertale, Cuphead, Luigi's Mansion (specifically the third), eh, Ultimate Custom Night, Bendy And The Ink Machine, and many others, but these are my top ones :)
Undertale, Cuphead, Luigi's Mansion (specifically the third), eh, Ultimate Custom Night, Bendy And The Ink Machine, and many others, but these are my top ones :)
russianoreo_1.gif
Fronter(s): Vicky
About our system!
My art shop!
brokenankles_2.gifspinnyidle_1.gif
1 2 3