Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Your favorite game sountracks?
1 2 3
ori and the will of the wisps
Abzu
Journey (thatgamecompany)
ori and the will of the wisps
Abzu
Journey (thatgamecompany)
0HBKL8H.pngBt9KLea.png
FObX7rS.pngeTTRxv6.png
9gQbEv9.pngoaolHwW.png
wthFnM3.pngzE3edrX.png
bravely default, persona 4 & persona 5, digital devil saga, stella glow, spyro 1-3 has absolute nostalgia bomb in terms of OST (though I wouldn't listen to it super casually) NIER Automata and drakengard 3 are some of the big hits for me. edit: im a RECLUSE and forgot to say all of professor layton... all of it is rly good
bravely default, persona 4 & persona 5, digital devil saga, stella glow, spyro 1-3 has absolute nostalgia bomb in terms of OST (though I wouldn't listen to it super casually) NIER Automata and drakengard 3 are some of the big hits for me. edit: im a RECLUSE and forgot to say all of professor layton... all of it is rly good
please play stella glow for 3ds

i wanna baja blast my brains out
i am a mountain dude
U5OYFBd.gif
TA2bWfP.png
I really like soft sounding music, so honestly I have to say almost all of the Minecraft music (including pigstep even though it goes hard)
And undertale’s waterfall music
I really like soft sounding music, so honestly I have to say almost all of the Minecraft music (including pigstep even though it goes hard)
And undertale’s waterfall music
64044332-Hoard.png xeDKNxe.png
Its a tie between Hollow Knight and PMD: Explorers of Sky. If I get tired of my normal playlist, sometimes I'll turn on the Explorers of Sky ost and coli grind to that for awhile. Ori: WotW has a really good one too though! Definitely one of my top five favorites.
Its a tie between Hollow Knight and PMD: Explorers of Sky. If I get tired of my normal playlist, sometimes I'll turn on the Explorers of Sky ost and coli grind to that for awhile. Ori: WotW has a really good one too though! Definitely one of my top five favorites.
red lizard from rain world

» Formerly Ceruleanfire, Springfire
» She/Her
» +2 FR Time || Pings welcome!
I could listen to the (extensive) OST for Final Fantasy XI for ages and never get sick of it. Bravely Default is also really good.
I could listen to the (extensive) OST for Final Fantasy XI for ages and never get sick of it. Bravely Default is also really good.
tumblr_inline_mjvop8mMef1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_md2y0qnWDS1qk1or3.gif
Final Fantasy VIIR
Final Fantasy IX
Final Fantasy XV

uhhhh......

I REALLY love Final Fantasy music....I even met the creator of them all...and got to see it performed live in a VERY small venue.

It was magic~
Final Fantasy VIIR
Final Fantasy IX
Final Fantasy XV

uhhhh......

I REALLY love Final Fantasy music....I even met the creator of them all...and got to see it performed live in a VERY small venue.

It was magic~
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
Monster Hunter (all of it except for base world)
Civilization 6
Assorted SMT
Persona 1 ps1
Monster Hunter Frontier(ESPECIALLY big snek’s variants)
Monster Hunter (all of it except for base world)
Civilization 6
Assorted SMT
Persona 1 ps1
Monster Hunter Frontier(ESPECIALLY big snek’s variants)
ahhh there's so many good ones :D

stardew valley, splatoon, kid icarus uprising, the first two pmd games, and pokemon gen 5 are all amazing

edit: zelda how could i forget zelda
wind waker especially because it's so nostalgic
ahhh there's so many good ones :D

stardew valley, splatoon, kid icarus uprising, the first two pmd games, and pokemon gen 5 are all amazing

edit: zelda how could i forget zelda
wind waker especially because it's so nostalgic
an animated feraligatr sprite from pokemon crystal > call me mantis
> they / she
> fr +2
> art dump
w the nonbinary flag and the word nonbinary
the asexual flag and the word asexual
the lesbian flag and the word lesbian
free buttons
ee > reply hazy,
try again... blinking_cursor.gif
Transistor. All of the soundtracks made by Darren Korb, actually (I'll never stop praising his works), but mostly Transistor.
Transistor. All of the soundtracks made by Darren Korb, actually (I'll never stop praising his works), but mostly Transistor.
Hollow Knight.
Terraria.
Splatoon 2.
Hollow Knight.
Terraria.
Splatoon 2.
1 2 3